009

Caught In A Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Jungkook thought, spending time with Hoeok made Jin feel a whole lot better, both mentally and physically. The latter had already given up on the idea of finding his lost memories and Jungkook felt like his life was going the way he wanted for once. 

 

The both of them were happy. And it was genuine and sincere that Jungkook felt lonely being without Jin sometimes. Jin took time to recover and Jungkook was always by his side, always ready to provide with whatever the elder needed. So when Jin finally got better, he was back on to his feet in no time and kept Jungkook company. 

 

According to Jungkook, Saying they were happy around each other would be an understatement. They were practically over the moon for the past days that Suga almost got beaten up and thrown  out of the window by Jungkook for calling them love-struck puppies.

 

"Jeez, I was doing some important work" Jungkook said. He sipped his coffe for a while, ignoring the eagle eyes of Hoseok and Suga which almost bore holes in his body. 

 

"You still came though" Suga said and raised his eyebrows. "Like, in an instant. Jungkook never comes when we call no matter what, according to my life long experiences"

 

Jungkook felt his cheeks flush as he glanced at Jin next to him. Earlier, Jung ing Hoseok called him, saying that Jin and he was going out to have coffee and chill. Jungkook really didn't mind, actually he was glad that Jin was starting to enjoy his life. 

 

So when Jungkook decided to continue his piled up work, Suga had to disturb him.

 

As if the elder didn't know Jungkook absolutely hated being disturbed.

 

Hey, Jungkook! I'm with Hoseok and Jin at Starbucks. You wanna come? Suga's message said. Jungkook rolled his eyes and took the phone into his hand.

 

'nah, you guys enjoy. I'm good. Thanks by the way'

 

Suga's reply came back almost then, as if he was expecting Jungkook to reply back. 

 

'ah, but sorry to say, Jin is kind of third-weeling here. He looks bored and out of it. So, maybe now you wanna come'

 

Jungkook kept looking at the text for a while, an image of Jin looking bored and out of the world  picturing in his head. Then it seems that his instincts took control as he got up, put on a coat before making his way to the cafe.

 

 

And that's how Jungkook was sitting next to Jin right now , looking back at Suga with a half irritated and half embarrassed face, "people change, plans change"

 

Jungkook heard Hoseok snorting beside his evil companion. "To be more specific, it's amazing. About how people change because of a main reason-"

 

"Ok. That's it" Jungkook shot up from his chair, dragging along Jin with him. "I'm done listening to you two. Enjoy your uh whatever thing you are on" Jungkook commented sarcastically while making his way towards the exit, trying hard to not to laugh at Hoseok and Suga's flabbergasted faces.

 

   🔥🔥🔥

"You want to hear a joke?" Jin asked as Jungkook and he  walked side by side without any clear destination. 

 

The younger let out a surprised laugh but nodded his head anyway. 

 

"Okay, here we go. What did the wall say to the other wall?"

 

"What?" Jungkook asked and laughed. "What the hell am I suppose to say?"

 

"Yah, give it a try!"

 

"No idea" Jungkook shook his head and looked at Jin who was grinning from ear to ear. 

 

"We'll meet at the corner!" Jin exclaimed and burst out laughing at his own joke like it was the most funniest thing on earth. 

 

Jungkook looked at Jin for a while, trying his best to grasp the answer but ended up laughing,clutching at his stomach to breathe with force from laughing too much. They received some glares and confused glances from the people around them, but they were far too busy to notice anything.

 

Jungkook came to a halt and looked at the red face of Jin who was still trying to close his mouth. "Oh my god, I'm tired from laughing. And admit it, it wasn't that much funny for me to laugh like a maniac"

 

Jin held up his hands. "You admit this; that I'm lejindary"

 

The next thing that Jungkook knew was that there was a fit of laughter coming out of him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter