004

Caught In A Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taehyung has grown in to a young fine man. Some of his features from younger days is still the same, but he had grown taller and his figure was near  perfect. Taehyung's eyes looked breathtaking and dreamy as if someone would drown just by looking at them.

No wonder Jin had fallen for him, Jungkook thought in his head, looking at the young man in front of him.

"You got what you wanted." Jungkook said taking a step closer to him. "Finally"

Taehyung, who had a smirk on his face, didn't even look slightly bothered by Jungkook. "Yes. If you are talking about Jin right now"

 "well well do we have anyone else to talk about?"

"No right. That's good"

"So tell me Taehyung, how much you hated doing all these work for the past few years" 

Taehyung looked into Jungkook's eyes and raised one of his eyebrows. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Well, I'm sure you had to do all the low life charity work that Jin insisted and had to follow him like a loyal puppy everyday"

 

Taehyung let out a low chuckle "Was I the one followed him? Think twice Jungkook. He came with me."

Taehyung saw how hard Jungkook was trying to control himself from jumping at him.

But Taehyung was not like Jin. He knew what Jungkook needed to be told and he had no desire to leave this place without telling that to him.

 "It's not like I followed him all the time like someone else did." Taehyung added nonchalantly.

That one sentence is enough for Jungkook to throw himself on Taehyung and shove the latter against the ground harshly in a matter of seconds , his hand automatically coming in contact with Taehyung's right cheek, and the right side of his mouth. The latter swallowed hard,  his fingers balling into tight fists.

It would have been much better if Taehyung had been tied into the chair, so it was not so easy for Jungkook to topple him to the ground,  but Jungkook wanted their meeting to be informal. 

If an outsider saw them, he or she would probably think this meeting as two childhood friends reuniting, happy that they had met after a long time.

"Gotten quite brave, huh?" Jungkook asked in a mocking tone of voice, his hands steadily holding Taehyung's collars.

"Yeah. If that's what you call that" Taehyung snapped ,wiping the blood that kept dripping from one corner of his mouth. He didn't even looked slightly bothered by the fact that Jungkook could hit him in the face any moment.

"Figures." Jungkook loosened his grip on Taehyung's collars but still kept his hands there. "It says that stupid people doesn't have fear because, they are just too stupid to understand the consequences.

Taehyung smirked at that. "But I really think that it is more braver than hiding behind the power of money and your daddies little bodyguards who always try to protect their childish young master."

Jungkook just kept looking at Taehyung for a while, his eyes taken up a darkest shade of black. After a moment he was on his feet, looking at Taehyung in a disgusted way before sending a harsh kick directed at Taehyung's abdomen. 

Then another.

Another one following.

Taehyung clutched his stomach and his eyes were tightly closed. He didn't scream. He didn't curse. He didn't even wince. Just laid there with his eyes closed.

There was satisfaction in Jungkook's eyes as well as a dangerous gleam and he nodded his head at the man waiting next to him for a while now.

The man came near Taehyung with a large wood stick and Jungkook didn't miss the  smirk that was  playing on his lips as he lifted  the stick and waited for the cry of pain to come.

 

____________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter