003

Caught In A Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suga was writing lyrics while keeping his thoughts in place when someone barged into the rooms making his head shoot up.

"I thought I told you all-" Suga started annoyedly but stopped when he saw who it was. 

One of Jungkook's workers stood there, looking scared and panicked at the same time.Suga automatically stood up and walked up to him. 

 

Something was up.

"What's wrong?"

"It's J-jungkook" the worker said frantically waving his hands in the air. "He- he is going to kill his secretary. He has a gun and-"

"What." Suga demanded furiously. "What's happening?"

"Jung- Jungkook's going to kill him"

"Oh . " Suga hurried his step shoving the worker aside and stared to run. ". . " 

Suga felt his heart beat picking up. He ran towards Jungkook's room in a high-speed while muttering: "Don't to anything stupid, Jungkook"

When he got close to the door, he barged inside only to be greeted out by Jungkook who moved the gun aiming to Suga's head in a speed of light. Suga stopped in his tracks and looked at Jungkook in the eyes. 

The younger's eyes were wild and empty, no recognition in them. He had a tight grip in the gun making his knuckles turn white and Suga tried his best to ignore the way the latter's hand trembled.

Suga turned his head sideways and saw Jungkook's secretary looking scared as hell. The whole room was messed up and turned upside down and Suga knew with his whole heart that certain someone did that.

 

This is not Jungkook.

 

"Jungkook" Suga said in a low voice and took a step forward.

Jungkook took the other hand to the gun and steadied his aim to Suga's head. "Don't come any closer"  his voice sent shivers down Suga's spine. It sounded murderous and so certain. 

Suga raised his hands in to the air and took a another small step. He had to get the gun. If not he can almost imagine how Jungkook would feel after killing the few  people he associated with.

"Don't COME CLOSER!!!" Jungkook screamed and put his finger to the trigger.

Ready to push it.

And it all will be over.

Suga turned his head and motioned the other man to go toward Jungkook and stared to talk.

"Jungkook" Suga started, grabbing Jungkook's attention successfully. "Wake up. What are you doing?" 

Jungkook's eyes looked dangerous and ready to pull the trigger any minute. "Don't talk" 

"No. Come to your senses. Don't let the tension ruin you. " Suga gave a quick glance to Jungkook's secretary who was juat a few inches away from Jungkook. 

Just a little more.

"Just shut up whoever the hell you are." Jungkook raised his voice higher with every word. " I'm gonna kill you. I'm gonna-"

But Jungkook didn't get to finish his sentence because the man jumped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter