001

Caught In A Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook sighed while carelessly signing the mountain of papers in front of him. His muscles were sore from staying in a sitting position for too long and his eyes were threatening to close any minute. 

What he wanted now was just to curl under the covers of bed and sleep for a good amount of hours but he knew better that anyone else that a good night sleep without nightmares and screams of agony was just a dream of his.

They say that when you kill people, you hear their pained cries in sleep and get the feeling that they are chasing you when they are not even existing in this world anymore.

It was true after all, Jungkook figured, because he never gets scared when he is awake but would wake up in the middle of the night, soaked with his own sweat and panting heavily while mysterious wails of people still echoed in his mind making him feel like his head is going split because of the damned headache that followed right after.

"Jungkook?" The familiar voice greeted him and he let down the pen in his hand looked at the only person whom he supposed was truthful.

Suga. (A.k.a Min yoongi) or whatever you call him. 

"Yeah?" Jungkook said stretching out his sore limbs.

"Don't tell me you spent the night here" Suga asked, a hint of concern laced in his voice. "Again"

"I did. I had some work piled up. Had to finish it"

"You are overworking yourself Jungkook" Suga said like he was scolding a small child. "Get some sleep, kid. And a proper meal. You are still young. Don't just stay stucked in a mountain of papers and try to enjoy life a little."

"This is my life. I enjoy doing this" Jungkook said melancholy making Suga sigh in disappointment.

"Are you so sure Jungkook?" Suga felt bad when the words escaped from his mouth were harsher  than he had expected it to be. But he had to say it. He hated to see Jungkook working everyday without even bothering to take care of his health. 

He knew it. He knew it very well that Jungkook was just living along life. Not living through and not enjoying anything. Suga sometimes even wondered if.Jungkook had really enjoyed his life truly to say that he was enjoying the life right now.

So he tried. He did it again and again in hopes of knocking something into Jungkook's mind.

"I am sure" Jungkook said with a nod.and took the pen to his hand again.

"Well I think you are wrong. About everything." Suga started to talk faster without even stopping to breathe. "You think life revolves only around money. If Jin hyung was here what would he say? He wo-"

Suga stopped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter