015

Caught In A Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, guys! Been a long time. Btw this chapter is the last <3

ENJOY ;)

PAST: THE TIME JIN RAN AWAY FROM HOME

It's been long since Jin tried his best to keep on living. 

Living.

It's such a hard thing to do, isn't it?

Sometimes you wonder why you are living. What are people? Why are they trying so hard to live?

We all are going to die one day. 

Jin wonders if it is the same for Jungkook. He wonders if he think about him like the way the younger is always on his mind. He wonders if he had done the right thing. 


He left Jungkook all alone to himself, completely disappeared from his life as if the younger didn't mean a speck to him.

Jungkook would be probably hating on him with all of his passion. How could he not


Jin understands, Jungkook was lonely even if he had money to buy whole country. The younger didn't know how to tell his feelings to others. He was angry most of the time. He was jealous. Hurt. Scarred. 

Jin understood it all. 

It was probably why he tried his best to close the wounds one by one. Carefully. Loving.

Along the process, Jin grew to adore the younger, to accept him the way he was. Jin gave Jungkook his all, stayed with him day and night, went out for walks with him, played with him, and spend almost all his day with him.

Jungkook was still the angry, jealous one. It was proved one day when Jungkook managed to drug a kid who stalked Jin. 

Jin admit that it was bad to him have a stalker coming after him everywhere he went. But it was a worse idea to tell Jungkook about it.

He should've known known.

Jin could've known when Jungkook took so much interest on the stalker. It was the first time Jin had witnessed Jungkook being so vicious that his parents were furious with Jungkook for days. 
Jungkook was almost thrown in jail, at such a young age.

When Jungkook's parents blamed their kid, calling him the strange one, Jin spent days trying to understand the younger.

He knew Jungkook wanted attention, he craved for the love he never got enough. And when he finally found someone worth protecting, he fought for it, Jungkook didn't consider the path he had to go. He just did it. Whether it was good or bad.

Jin understood that he had to.

Jin understood it all.

But what is he doing right here with Taehyung and Jimin?

Part of him regrets running away, leaving all of it behind him.

Most of all, leaving him behind.

The scarred, lonely Jungkook to himself. He should've at least said him his proper goodbyes.

But he had just run off like a coward, just because he got to know what Jungkook's parents did. It disgusted him. Killing people for living was not something Jin was proud of. He hated using the money coming from it, the way Jungkook's parents forced him to their home, pleading him to make their 'strange' kid into a normal person.

He hated almost everything about it all, of course expect for Jungkook. By then, Jin had started loving Jungkook in a way he never thought he would. 

He would easily get worried when Jungkook was out too long in his own, he would eat with him everyday, so he would feel less lonely.


And right now, looking over at Jimin fussing over Taehyung for not wearing proper clothes against the cold of the weather, he wonders how much he misses Jungkook.

Taehyung had first brought the idea of them running away, when they still had the chance. Jin agreed to it, hell, he would've dragged Jungkook along with him if he was not the young master of the household.

Jimin, who never admitted, but often displayed the amount of affection he had for Taehyung provided them shelter. It was not much, really, but Jin was grateful to have a roof above his head.

*.   *.   *.   *.  *

"Jungkook" Jin was not even sure if Jungkook can hear his own voice. "Can I talk to you? Please, I want to talk to you" It was almost as he was begging, but he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter