014

Caught In A Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! This is blings . I transferred my story to this account >:) Takemetotheskyy

________________________________________

"Do you miss Jungkook?" Jimin asked while they were eating. Jin was picking at his food again and the moment he said that, Jin dropped the spoon back into the plate in shock. He kept staring with his eyes wide open at the latter. "Hyung, It's alright"

 

"What's alright?" Jin sounded like a deer caught in headlights, his voice laced with slight fear and maybe regression. 

 

"I know you have feelings for Jungkook." Jimin said trying not to show that he's still processing all this. "I have known it for quite sometime"

 

After that, Jimin waited for Jin's reply. He wanted to hear it. But Jin just picked up his spoon and started to eat again. At least, it looked like he was, though it was clearly visible that he didn't have an appetite. Jimin didn't push on the matter either. 

 

They ate in silence for a while, only the clanking of the spoon against the plate could be heard. It was when Jimin was finished eating and already got up from his chair, when Jin started to speak. 

 

"I'm shameless, right?" Jin said setting his spoon on the plate.

 

"Taehyung died, " He stopped at looked at the latter when he slightly flinched. "After Jungkook kidnapped us. And here am I now, falling in love with him, in front of your eyes"

 

Jimin opened his mouth to speak, but Jin cut him off. "How long have you known Jimin?"

 

"For quite sometime?" Jimin couldn't help telling it. He felt bad for eavesdropping even now. 

 

"Don't worry, I'm just going to ignore it. I wouldn't even think about-"

 

Jimin suddenly plopped back into the chair making Jin surprised on the process. "No, hyung, I want you to get back together with Jungkook!"

 

"What are you talking about Jimin? This is not the time to kid around" Jin said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. 

 

But Jimin wasn't joking. He wasn't even smiling, instead, looking like a parent scolding his kids.  "No, I'm serious, hyung. Look, sometimes no matter how you try to deny it, no matter how you try to avoid it, you can't help but fall in love. Sometimes, you just need to accept it. " Jimin stopped for a while and looked at Jin, as if confirming that Jin is listening to him before begins again. "I've been in love. And I know that Jungkook loves you too." 

 

Jimin kept looking at Jin. The latter, who had courage to look into his eyes before, had his gaze turned into his hands, which was nervously entangled. "It's not going to happen Jimin. I'm staying with you. I already feel terrible for all that had happened. So don't even talk about it again. "

 

Jin looked at him for a brief moment, his expression mixed between sadness and longing. He then got up, grabbed his plate and started towards the kitchen counter. 

 

But, Jimin ? He didn't let go. He had experienced love. It was something you can't have enough. It's amusing and pleasurable in many ways. "Jungkook loves you hyung " He kept pressing on it , though Jin was clearing not giving any attention. "You should have seen that day. When you passed out, he looked..he looked so panicked  and wild.  You know what? He even told me to off. He really cares for you hyung." 

 

Jin dropped his plate into the sink with a loud thud and turned to Jimin. "Fine, I admit. I do  have feelings for Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter