Meeting The Boys

Trainee Life

Lunchtime arrived, and I’m jealous that other people can pick their own dish. I have to eat the food Ms. Ko gave me. There were also male trainees eating with us, so I was wrong about the female and male interaction. I guessed they are allowed to eat together, so that’s one less thing for me to worry about. I saw JB and Youngjae, I waved to them to get their attention.

“Hey JB and Youngjae, come sit with me!” I shouted.

“After we get food, and we also will introduce you to our friends.” They replied.

“Okay!” I muttered. Ms. Ko gave me a lunchbox, inside it was filled with a full cup of rice with pork mixed with vegetables, an apple, a pear, and two bags of chips. It was really nice of her, I thought she would buy a bunch of random food and mix it together. I need to thank her later. I know I can’t finish the meal, so I’m going to save it for Kitty. I only finished the lunchbox. The fruits and chips I didn’t even touch. If I couldn’t see clearly, there were two guys coming my way. They are the same height as JB, and they are quite handsome. Why are they coming here?

“Why are you guys sitting here?” I asked.

“Wow what a nice welcoming message!” Yugeom smirked and sat down.

“What are you trying to say?” I got angry and wanted to kick them out.

“You have a grumpy attitude!” Yugeom muttered.

“What? You are very!” I said.

“Very what?” Yugeom grumbled.

“We are JB’s friend, and we heard you are his sister. That’s why we came over, so we can become your friend.” Bambam smiled.

“Dang, your so much nicer than that guy next to you! I don’t understand how JB became friends with some who is mean. You guys may sit here.” I pulled my attitude together. Without noticing that Yugeom’s emotions changed I continued to look at him in a disrespectful way.

“What’s your name?” I asked both of them.

“My name is Bambam, and his name is Yugeom.” Bambam replied.

Yugeom’s mind, “Did I leave Nana with a bad impression. Why is she being so mean to me, I was just joking around? Maybe I was acting like I was too close to her. I am stuck on deciding what to do.”

JB and Youngjae brought three more guys to sit with us.

“Where is Momo?” Youngjae asked.

“She’s sitting with her friends, and I don’t want to sit with them, because I want to catch up with you guys. What have you guys brought?” I looked upset.

“The one with spiky hair is Mark, the one that looks like an actor is Jinyoung, and the one that can speak Chinese is Jackson. Have you introduce yourself with my two other friends?” Youngjae said.

“She did, and Yugeom and Nana had a bad start. They were fighting!” Bambam started laughing and he was looking at me and Yugeom.
I gave Yugeom a creepy look, and I barely noticed that he was smiling at me the whole time until Mark said something.

“Why are you being so mean to Yugeom?” Mark asked in an angry tone.

“Well because he was rude to me, and I don’t understand how you guys became friends with him.” I directly said it to Yugeom’s face.

“If you weren’t too looking away from Yugeom, then you would notice that he was smiling the whole time.” Mark said.

“Oh really? I’m really sorry Yugeom, but the way you acted before was just too much. Were you joking around?” I said. I stood up and bowed to him.

“Yugeom, be aware that Nana doesn’t understand jokes!” JB said while laughing.

“Yugeom don’t listen to JB, I do. It was just that you appeared so suddenly. If I have known you better, than I would’ve realized that you are joking.” I said looking at JB with a death stare.

“You see look at her eyes guys, she looks like a monster, whose going to kill me!” JB shouted.

“Dude quiet down!” I blushed.

“This is there sibling relationship!” Youngjae giggled.

Everyone had a nice meal, and I was off to go to music class. “See you guys later!” I had the biggest smile on.