Dance Class and Mr. Park

Trainee Life

Ms. Chao is finally back. Our training became more intense, because didn’t have class yesterday.

“Today, we will be learning the dance Cheer Up by Twice! This dance I know for sure is easy, but you guys have be good at changing emotions.” Ms. Chao said.

We rehearsed that for the whole class, because we were struggling with changing our faces quickly. We all had to learn tricks from Ms. Chao on how to act cute! We got the hands of it after practicing on it for a while, but it wasn’t good enough, so Ms. Chao made us redo it many time. I can do the whole dance in my sleep. After practice was over it is lunch time. I didn’t have lunch, instead I was send to Park Jinyoung’s office.

“You may have to wait for a few minutes, because Mr. Park is busy discussing something with Twice.” The staff member said.

“Okay!” I said.

Twice walked out, and they all looked beautiful. I bowed to them as they left. One of the member took said hi to me. I entered Mr. Park’s office anxious about what he’s going to say.

“Hi, Nana! It’s nice to meet you! May you close the door?” Mr. Park asked.

“Yes, sir!” I said.

“I heard that you found out about our secret. You need to leave the building today, and don’t come back!” he warned me.

“Are you threatening me, because I will spill everything about you guys! I defended.

“Well if you spill everything about us, then your friends will lose their dreams. I will give you two days to decide whether you want to leave or spill the secret out!” Mr. Park said.

“Can’t we negotiate about this?” I asked.

“Sure, but what is it that you have that we don’t have?” Mr. Park asked.

“Well, here’s my deal. I won’t spill the secret out, if you allow me to stay. If I spill one word out today or in the future, I’ll the building on my own.” I said.

“Why did you say today? Have you spilled it out yet?” Mr. Park shouted.

“I can’t lie, but I told one person. I guarantee that person won’t say anything.” I replied.

“Who is that person you told?” he asked.

I was about to say Ms. Ko, but I don’t want her to lose her job. In the beginning she was mean to me, but later I discovered she’s actually quite nice. “I can’t disclose her name, so please don’t push it!” I said.

“I won’t follow up on your request, so you have two days to decide!” Mr. Park said.

“Why did you set up this program anyways? It’s so cruel to suffer innocent children like that. If it weren’t for my friends who has dreams of becoming an idol, I would’ve already spilled everything. I can’t be mean, and not consider their feelings! You are a cold hearted person, you don’t deserve to even own this business. Bye!” I said.

Mr. Park’s mind, “Nana is one of a kind. I have never met such a courageous kid before, and the way she defends herself is good. She will be a great idol mentally and physically. I would definitely mentor her, but it’s sad that my parents owns half of the company. I truly am sorry for what I did. My original plan was to transform the basement into another dance room, but my parents were rushing me about this plan. They started distributing fliers out, and they took in kids. After taking the kids in, they abandoned them, because we didn’t know what to do with them. The staff members my parents hired were very drunk people. It was all my parents fault, but I can’t tell her any of this. If I do then, my parents will no longer consider me their son. The best thing to do is to give her a few days to think about it. I must find out who else she told, so I can fire that person as well. I don’t even know if what I’m doing is right. I am so sorry!”

I officially hate Mr. Park, because he is a rude guy. He is also cold hearted. I still have to decide whether I want to leave the company or not. I have two days, so I’ll push that aside.