Ms. Ko's Kind Heart

Trainee Life

I ran to my second dance class, because I was super late. My stomach was also growling, and I didn’t go to Ms. Ko’s class to get my food. I went into the dance studio and apologized for being late.

“No it’s fine honey! You didn’t have lunch yet, you should eat before coming back to class. You can take as long as you want!” Ms. Chao said.

I looked into my friend’s eye, and I could tell they were really confused.

“Thank you so much!” I bowed.

I ran to Ms. Ko’s office, and there Ms. Ko was having lunch. “Hey, honey how did the chat go with you?” Ms. Ko asked.

“It didn’t go well. I think you might be fire in two days, because he trying to figure out who I told the secret to. I also have to decide whether I leave the building in two days or spill everything!” I said.

“Wow that didn’t go the way I thought it would go. I think he has his reason behind what he is saying. I also don’t mind getting fired. I have been training idol for almost two decades.” Ms. Ko said.

“Awe, but we all will be sad for you to leave. You must be very experienced!” I cheered.

We had lunch together.

“Your food is amazing! How much time do you spend cooking?” I asked.

“Eh I spend about two hours each day,” she replied.

“After you are done, you should get going!” Ms. Ko warned me.

“Yes, Mama!” I said.

I went back to the studio, and everyone was resting. I guess it was probably break time or they might be leaving.

“Hey, Nana where were you?” Jackson asked.

“I was at Mr. Park’s office!” I said.

“Why would you be at his office?” Yugeom questioned me.

“He just wanted to talk to me about something,” I said.

They all leaned closer to listen to me, and I didn’t dare to spill a word out.

“What are you guys doing?” I asked. Yugeom’s head was in near my stomach, while Jackson and Bambam’s head was near my legs. It felt uncomfortable for me, so I had to shake a little for them to get off of me.
“We want to know what happened!” JB yelled. Everyone cheered on.

“Nothing happened!” I yelled back.

“Guys stop being so close to Nana, we have to get back to practicing! Nana we are doing a new dance called Overdose by EXO.” Ms. Chao warned us.

Ms. Chao saved my life. I was far behind, so it was hard for me to catch up. After dance was over, I rushed to go back to Ms. Ko’s office. I got my dinner, and I don’t have to go see Kitty.