At the Nurse's Office

Trainee Life

Mark sprinted to the nurse’s office and dropped me off. “Hi my friend here looks really sick. May you please check on her?” Mark politely asked.

Mark’s mind, “What have I done to Nana, I forgot that she hasn’t taken her pill. She also didn’t eat much because I wanted to talk to her. I’m sorry Nana for making you sick! I just hope that you are okay!”

“Okay!” the nurse said.

The nurse checked me. “All she needs to do is to rest and eat a lot. She can’t be too active or get involved in physical activity for a few days!” the nurse said.

“How did this happen?” the nurse asked. I instantly woke up and replied to her.

“I wasn’t taking care of my body, and it has nothing to do with anyone!” I said. I wanted to protect Mark from getting in trouble, because he wants to become an idol. It’s important for him to become an idol for his sister.

“You didn’t have to stand up for me like that.” Mark complained.

“It’s fine!” I said.

“Well I’ll go get you some food!” Mark said.

Mark left and JB walked into the nurse’s office.

“Hi, JB!” I smiled.

“Dummy I’m sorry that I forced you to wake up. Do you like Mark? Did Mark take to our dorm? And is that how you ended up in Jinyoung’s dorm?” JB asked.

“I don’t want anyone to get into trouble. Since you know everything I don’t need to answer your question!” I said and turned my face away from his. I felt so bad for being so mean to him. I am guilty of having a crush on Mark, and the fact that I asked him to date me after we become an idol makes my heart break. I can’t accomplish that because I want to be with Mark. I’m so sorry JB.

JB’s mind, “I know Nana has feelings for Mark, and I feel so much resentment. What will I do now!”

“Do you think our relationship is that easy to break?” JB screamed.

“I’m sorry JB.” I closed my eyes.

JB’s heart was heartbroken, and he now hated Mark so much. Mark is no longer his buddy or friend, but his enemy.