Visting My Friend in the Alley Way

Trainee Life

I found out that Kitty hides in the alley way near the JYP building, so it’s convenient for me to look for her. Kitty is homeless, and she has no family that she trusts to look after her. I know she’s starving right now, so I can’t keep her waiting!

“Kitty are you there?” I asked as I entered the alley way. It was still day time, so I shouldn’t stay out too long.

“Yup, I’m here! You shouldn’t have come, you’ll get in trouble for leaving the building just for me!’’ Kitty said with a concerned look.

“Don’t worry, I brought all my leftover lunch that I couldn’t finish. I know you’ll definitely love the junk food my coach packed in here for me. My coach gave me a lot, so this way I can gain more weight.” I said.

“I can’t take your food, you’re too kind though. Anyways how’s being a trainee like?” Kitty carefully listened as I explained.

“It’s really tiring, but I get to challenge myself. I had to deal with this annoying guy name Yugeom. And I am stuck between picking who I like. I have a crush on Mark, but I promised JB I’ll got out with him after we become idols. Please give me some advice if you have any!” I giggled.

“Haha, don’t be like that around me. You know you shouldn’t come to me when it’s about love. You should go to Momo, probably she may give you some great advice. How’s she doing as well?” Kitty asked.

“Momo is way happier than I am as a trainee!” I said. I looked at my watch, and the time was 6:30. I remembered Ms. Chao announcing that our curfew was at 7pm, and I haven’t gone to her office to get my dinner. I’ll get into a lot of trouble if I don’t return back. “I have to go now! See you tomorrow Kitty! Hope you have a nice day tomorrow, and enjoy your dinner!’’ I smiled and ran back to the studio.

“Bye Nana!” Kitty said holding back her tears. Kitty’s mind, “If Nana didn’t see me near the studio during her audition, I would never have survived to this day. She has been helping me, and she’s the only one willing to help me. My parents are sick, because all they care about is money. They barely feed me, so I’m usually starving. The worst part is they don’t give me any money to buy my own food. Also they don’t let me cook, because they are to scare I’ll burn down the house. I was threaten three times for cooking, because I was dying for food. I hate my parents so much, so that’s why I decided to leave home. I bet they don’t even notice that I’m missing.”