Nana Gets Sick

Trainee Life

October 12, 2016

I woke up on the cold hard floor. My head hurts a lot, and I saw Bambam’s face staring at me. I fell back asleep, and Bambam carried me to his bed.

Bambam’s mind, “Nana is really light. Does she eat enough, because this isn’t healthy for her to be this skinny? Even though idol should maintain that skinny shape, Nana is just out of it. She’s so cute when she’s sleeping.”

Jackson, Jinyoung, and Yugeom woke up after Bambam carried me to his bed.

“Guys Nana is light.” Bambam pointed out.

“Really? Why is she here again?” Yugeom asked Jinyoung.

“Mark dropped her here without saying much, so we should ask her after she wakes up again.” Jinyoung. In the meanwhile let’s get ready.” Jinyoung said.

I woke up again, but this time finding myself on a comfortable bed. I looked around the room, and I saw four guys standing. I feel really dizzy!

“Good morning Nana!” Jackson said.

“She doesn’t look good, I think we should just let her rest while we get her some food. Can we let her stay in the dorm?” Jinyoung said.

“Guys don’t keep me here, you guys will get in trouble!” I said.

“What else can we do, we can tell that you aren’t feeling well.” Yugeom said.

“Please rest, we will find a way to help you get out of our dorm without getting in trouble.” Jinyoung said.

All I could think of at that moment was I would get them into so much trouble. The worst thing was I couldn’t even move my body, so what I can do? JB stormed into Jinyoung’s dorm and noticed me.

“I knew you are here Nana! Get off the bed and follow me!” JB grabbed my arm and dragged me.

“JB I’m sorry, but can you let go? I’m not feeling well!” I quietly said. JB ignored what I said and kept on dragging me. Mark pulled JB out of my hand, and carried me to the nurse’s office.

“Yah Mark, what’s your problem! Nana is mine!” JB shouted.

“Dude JB calm down, let us explain!” Jinyoung said.

“What the hell do you guys need to explain about, Mark got you guys involved? I won’t let him off easy, so you guys should be thanking me!” He yelled.

“Shut up, let us explain what’s happening right now. Nana doesn’t look well, it looks like she’s really sick! That is why Mark carried her to the nurse’s office, so she should be fine there.

“Oh my, I forced Nana to get up, when she should be resting. I feel bad for what I have done. I will go to the nurse’s office to check on Nana.” JB ran to the nurse’s office.