Apologizes

Trainee Life

“I’ll get breakfast first!” I said.

“Okay, see you later!” Nana said. I am walking to Ms. Ko’s office to get my breakfast. Oh my I forgot to thank her for her food! I’ll be sure to do that! I got to her place ready to show my appreciation.

“Thank you Ms. Ko for cooking my food! Your food reminds me of home, so I’m thankful that you are kind enough to cook for me.” I bowed.

“Your welcome sweetie! Here take this, you might like this one as well!” Ms. Ko smiled.

The lunchbox felt hot, so she just finished making this. I really don’t know how I will repay her kindness. I went to the cafeteria, and JB waved to me. I ignored him, so he decided to come over and talk to me.

“Nana are you still mad at us?” JB asked.

“Yup, so leave me alone!” I yelled.

“What’s happening over there?” Jinyoung asked.

“Who knows? We were probably being too mean to Nana two days ago. She’s been ignoring us ever since.” Youngae answered.

“Okay, we are sorry that we hurt your feelings. We really didn’t mean for it to come out that way. It’s just I want you to eat, and not starve yourself. Come on, they will apologize to you once to come sit with us!” JB begged.

“Fine, but I wish that you guys treat me the same way as you did before. Treat me as a friend and not someone that needs to be pitied.” I smiled.

JB and I walked over to our table, and I saw how happy each of my friends are to have me back.

“Oh mine your back!” Yugeom said.

“Yea… so!” I rolled my eyes.

“Guys cool down!” Mark said.

“I would like to apologize to you Nana for being so mean before. I thought you weren’t as smart as I thought you were. Now we can start over and become friends!” Yugeom said.

Wow did Yugeom just apologize! “You are forgiven!” I smiled.

“We are all sorry about the way we treated you before!” they all said.

“Dang, enough apologizing! You guys are making me feel bad about myself.” I giggled.

I opened my lunchbox, and Ms. Ko made congee for me. “Do you guys want some?” I asked.

“Of course!” they all screamed. I never knew they were this greedy, but I’m happy that they are finally treating me as their friend. I gave them each a scoop. I could tell they loved the congee as much as I did!

“I have to go to dance class now! See you guys later!” I yelled.

“Bye!” they all screamed.