Solution

Trainee Life

“We all can work together to end this!” Kitty cheered.

“Sounds good!” I said. “Let’s interview all the kids about their experience here!’’ I ordered. “Okay, we should split up interviewing different kids!” Kitty recommended.

“That’s good, so then we don’t have to waste too much time watching each other interview other people!” I said. I saw a kid crying, who was crying!

“Awee you will be okay! What is your name little one!” I asked.

“My name is Jemin! Are you here to rescue us?” Jemin asked with a hopeful face.

“Yes, but first we need to ask you a few questions.” I smiled.

“Okay!” Jemin said.

“How did you get here? Has the workers here beaten you and starve you to death? Rating from 1-10, how bad is it? How old are you?” I asked.

“I’m 13 years old, and I got tricked here. The staff members told me that they wanted me to come here, so I can train to become an idol. I fell for their trick, because they showed me how pretty the basement was. When I got here there I was starving. I thought they would give me some food to eat, but they were so cruel. Instead they hit multiple times, because I kept nagging the workers for food. I have been here for two days with no food. I don’t even know what time it is right now. I have tried to escape a few times, but then there are guards in the door. I have seen some children escape through the guards, and they passed away. This is hell, and I can tell the whole that nobody wants to live in this kind of environment. I rate this place a 10.” Jemin cried.

“Oh mine! I’m sorry you have to go through this, and thank you for being so detailed. This will definitely help us!” I hugged and wiped her tears.

Jemin’s mind, “I’m so happy that there is finally someone that is willing to help us! Nana seems like an angel who just flew out of nowhere. I hope that we all will escape from this horrible place!”

Kitty also spotted a kid crying. “Hey, honey! What’s your name? Everything will be alright!” Kitty patted her.

“Are you here to help us? My name is Blossom!” Blossom said.

“Awee that’s such a nice name. I’m here to interview you, so we can use the interview as a way to help all of us. I’ll be asking you a few questions, so please answer them to your fullest if you can. How old are you? How did you get here? How badly have you been beaten? Rate from 1-10, how bad is being here?” Kitty said.

“I am 12 years old, and my mom signed me up here. She thought this place would make my dream come true, since I wanted to become an idol like Jungkook. Never have my mom and I imagined that we would be in hell. When I first arrived, nobody welcomed me, so I found it off that they would be that rude. Whenever I asked for something, I would get beaten. These are the bruises I recently got, because I asked if we may have some food. I have been here for three days, and I am starving. I am also weak with not much energy left. I rate this place a 10.” Blossom explained.

“Thank you so much! We will eventually help everyone escape here! Be patient!” Kitty smiled.

“No, Thank you!” Blossom said.

“Nana here are my notes!” Kitty said.

“Thank you, I think this should be enough evidence to bargain with the staff members about releasing us. Look one staff member is coming!” I said.

“Hey Nana, you should come with us! We didn’t know you were a trainee, so we are sorry for treating you horribly.” The staff said.

“It is fine, but I would like to make an agreement with you guys. If you guys don’t agree with what I offer, then I’ll spill everything about you guys!” I said.

“What’s your agreement?” the staff listened carefully.

“Well, if drive all these children to my mom’s place, then I won’t spill a word about you guys! You also have to pay for the food to feed all the children. It’s because my mother isn’t that rich, so it’s your responsibility.” I said.

“We agree with you!” the staff member said. I’ll call my mom right now!

“Hi mom!”

“Hey, Honey!”

“What do you need?”

“May you take care of the children coming to your home? I’ll explain to you later why they are at your house. Thank you so much! I have to go now!”