Switching Classes

Trainee Life

I entered the music class, and the first time I saw was a white board. On the white board had everything I learned. I’m happy because I can relax in his class. Our music teacher is Mr. Tim.

“Class please take notes on the things I have on the board.” He demanded.

Everyone was busy taking their materials out, while I took out a book about politics. He walked around the class making sure that everyone was doing what is right. He came to my row and noticed that I was off. He rushed over to my seat.

“Where are your materials?” he asked in a serious tone.

“I learned all of the materials that’s on the board,” I said.

“Oh, really? You think you can show off your knowledge like that. I’ll give you the test students usually take in the middle of the school year. Let’s see how well you can do on that.” Ms. Tim said knowing that I will fail. He thinks I’m a lazy kid who shouldn’t be a trainee.

“That’ll be better, I’m in!” I smiled. Mr. Tim handed me the test, and I finished it in 15 minutes. It was simple, because I read the whole book about the test he gave me. I read it a few times, so that I can fully understand the materials fully. I gave back the test to him, while everyone else was reading through the text book to answer questions. He was surprised how fast I finished, and he looked through the paper.

Mr. Tim’s mind, “Nana isn’t joking about the fact she learned all the materials before. She shouldn’t be in my class. I’ll have to talk to Ms. Ko right now.”

Mr. Tim left the classroom to talk to her, and everyone cuddled around me.

“How did you learn all of this? Are you intelligent or something??” my classmates asked.

“You can learn all of this by reading, and I wished I was intelligent. This way I don’t need to train.” I answered with a light smile.

Mr. Tim and Ms. Ko’s conversation:

“Nana shouldn’t be in my class, you should move her to the boy’s dance class. She learned everything already, so having her in my class will be a waste of time for her. I bet she needs more dance practice.” Mr. Tim said.

“Alright if you suggests it. You should get going before we both get into trouble.” Ms. Ko said.

“Thanks!” Mr. Tim said.

Mr. Tim came back into the classroom, and he asked me to leave the class. Ms. Ko picked me up, and told me to go back to the dance studio. I went there, and I saw nobody outside. Why does Ms. Ko want me here, and when I enter the studio. Everyone was speechless, except JB and Youngjae.