Mark I Love You

Trainee Life

To think that I could get a nice rest, Ms. Ko called all of us to her office.

“How did Nana ended up like this?” Ms. Ko yelled.

Mark was about to speak until I gave him a signal not to.

“Ms. Ko I didn’t take good care of my body, so that how I ended up like this. It was nobody’s fault, but my own.” I said.

“Then would any of you mind explaining how Nana got into Jinyoung’s dorm?” Ms. Ko asked.

I never in my life imagined that JB would betray me, but I don’t blame him. I broke his heart, so I deserve it. JB shot his hand up which put everyone into shock.

“Nana and Mark were in my dorm during dinner time. Mark kept denying the fact that Nana was hiding in our dorm. Nana was hiding in our closet, and once we all slept. Mark took Nana to Jinyoung’s room, and he came back to the dorm.” JB said confidently.

“Is this true?” Ms. Ko looked at me.

“No mama! I asked to go to Mark’s dorm, and he kept telling me he can’t take me. I forced him to take me, because I wanted to see my brother’s dorm. Mark knew he was breaking the rule, so it was my fault for forcing him. I asked Mark to hide me in the closet, so that nobody knows that I’m there. I guess JB found out, and then I asked Mark to take me to Jinyoung’s room. From there I could rest and leave to my dorm without being noticed. It was because in his dorm he has a stairway that leads to my dorm. I was being too selfish, and I never knew that I would get so many people in trouble!” I bowed.

“Well since you honesty spilled everything, I believe you! You are now kicked out of JYP for breaking so many rules.” Ms. Ko said.

“You may have an hour to spend with your friends!” Ms. Ko kindly gave me a hug.

Ms. Ko’s mind, “I don’t understand why Nana would want to protect so many people. I know deep down it is Mark’s fault, but if I point that out Nana will do anything to defeat that claim. Also Nana is planning to leave tomorrow, so might as well leave today. I hope you feel a lot better Nana! Get well soon!

Mark kneed on the floor and grabbed my hands. “Why did you protect me? Now your dreams of becoming an idol will be over.” Mark cried.

“Stop crying idiot!” I hugged him still feeling sick.

Momo rushed to hug me, and pushed JB aside from me. “Hi Momo, I’m sorry that I can’t train with you anymore. If you are wondering why I am not sad, well it’s because I would eventually leave anyways. I am just leaving a day earlier. Remember yesterday how I told that I went to the basement. I didn’t tell you the full story. Mr. Park told me since I went to the basement I should’ve been kicked out of the company. Instead he was kind enough to give me a few more days to stay and learn.” I said.

“Oh my, well I hope you can still become an idol one day! See you later Nana, I have to go back to training.” Momo said.

“Yah JB, why were you so mean to Nana? Why didn’t you protect your own sister?” Yugeom pointed out.

“Yugeom stop! It’s not his fault. I’m sorry JB, but I can’t fulfill your request. I love Mark ever since the first day I met him. I didn’t want to tell you, because I didn’t want to hurt your feelings. I hope we can still be a family after this!” I said.

“Nah it is fine, thank you for understanding! I’ll see you at home.” JB

“See you at home as well!” Youngjae smiled and gave me a huge hug.

JB and Youngjae left, and the others stayed. “Jackson, Bambam, Jinyoung, and Yugeom” Thank you for making my trainee days much more positive. You guys are all crazy. Jackson you are entertaining. Yugeom you are such a good dancer, I can learn a lot from you. Jinyoung with your award winning face you will become a great actor. Bambam thank you for being friends with me. I love you guys so much!” I smiled and started crying. They all cuddled around to give me a big hug.

“Hope you get well soon. We will visit you as often as possible! Fighting!!!!” they all cheered.

“Mark I love you!” I screamed.

He walked over and kissed me. My heart felt so warm, it was the first time I gotten a kiss.

“I’ll visit you as often as I can!” Mark smiled and hugged me.

“Bye guys!!!!!” My mom picked me up in the car. Our drive home was a long one.