Returning Back to The Dorm

Trainee Life

“Bye guys! You’ll all be save!” I said as I left the basement. That whole situation lasted for three hours. I passed my curfew time, and I must have made Momo worried to death about me. I went back to the dorm to find Ms. Ko standing there with her hands folded, and my friends were making up lies about where I was.

“Excuse me young lady, where have you been? You passed curfew time!” Ms. Ko yelled.

“I’ll tell you in your office!” I said.

“Then you guys are free today, but next time if I catch you guys again. You guys will be in huge trouble! Nana follow me to my office this instant.” Ms. Ko said.

“Yes, Mama!” we said.

When we arrived to her office, Ms. Ko sat down and I started speaking. “What did you want to tell me?” Ms. Ko demanded an honest answer.

“I went to JYP’s basement because I left something there. I discovered that they abuse and store children in the basement. Here are the interview notes I took. It’s unbelievable that JYP would do such a thing!” I said.

“Oh mine, these secrets shouldn’t be spilled. I had no idea that this was happening, so we must be careful! If we spill anything, we will be putting our company endanger. That’s both good and bad for the children. Only both of us in this building know about this, so let’s just keep our mouth shuts. I will help you by doing some research about this case.” Ms. Ko warned me.

“But…!” I said.

“Return to your dorm and let’s talk about this issue tomorrow!” Ms. Ko said.

“Okay, Good night!” I said.

“Good Night honey!” Ms. Ko said.

Once I returned back to the dorm, everyone was asleep. I got ready to go to bed. How am I going to explain to Nana about what happen? Also I barely talked to the guys today, because we Ms. Chao wasn’t here today. We didn’t have normal class.