Back to You

Love Me and I Die

“SEUNGRI!” I cried. I found myself drenched in tears. I tried to crack open my eyes, but the tears were blurring my vision. As I slowly looked around at my surroundings, I seemed to be in a dark room on a bed. Then reality hit me. My curse had done its job again and claimed another life. His life. I would never forgive myself.

I started to sob loudly, not caring who the heck heard me. Why was life so unfair? Would I really be forever alone in life? There was no point in living. He CAN’T be gone. No way.

“…what? Eun-Mi, are you okay?” A sleepy voice came from nearby.

“No! Of course I’m not okay! I don’t even know where I am, and HE is gone…what am I going to do?” I sniffled; feeling like all hope was lost.

“Who’s he?” The voice asked, sounding a bit confused and hurt.

“Seungri!” I shouted. Just saying his name created more wounds in my heart.

“Eun-Mi-ah, wake up already. I’m right here.” I was suddenly blinded by the light coming from the lamp someone , and I tried to cover my eyes with my hands.

“Ouch!” Pain shot up my arm as I realized that a lot of my body was bandaged or had casts on. Then I felt someone sit on my bed so I cracked an eye open. I froze in astonishment. There, sitting right next to me, was Seungri. Or maybe it was his ghost. Was I seeing ghosts now?

“…Seungri?” I was afraid that he would actually disappear at any moment. He gently climbed into the bed and put his arm around me while he lay beside me. He looked like he was very tired and barely got any sleep. His eyes were puffier than usual, and they were redder too, as if he’d been crying.

“Don’t worry Eun-Mi. I’ll be right here. I promised that you would never be alone again.” He gave a small smile with a distant look in his eyes.

“I’m so sorry Seungri.” I snuggled closer to him and started weeping again. He was still there for me even though I broke his heart.

“I’m sorry too, Eun-Mi,” He said as he kissed my forehead. It was then when I finally realized that I wasn’t going to be alone in this world. We would stick together and figure it out. We’d always be there for each other.

 “I’m so sorry Seungri…I thought I could control my feelings, but I guess not. Meeting you was an accident, being your friend was a choice, but loving you was beyond my control.”

“It was fate,” he whispered into my ear while he lied beside me.

“Stay with me alright?” I asked. At least this way I could try my best to protect him.

“I’ll always be here,” he smiled gently.


“I guess I should do some explaining…But you would never believe it. I didn’t want to tell you before because you’d think I was crazy, and I would lose my only friend. But I lost you anyway. So I might as well tell you now.” I paused, thinking about what I should say next.

“Please believe me, Seungri. I really did do it for your own good. You see…” It was now or never. “I have this curse…” Come on Eun-Mi. Hwaiting! “That kills everyone I love.” I finished. I couldn’t meet his eyes.

“Believe me, Seungri, I would have never spent even a day without you if I wasn’t afraid for you.” How would I ever get him to believe me? “That’s why…I have no relatives. Or friends…and that’s why I joined the mafia.” I peeked at his face. He slowly nodded as thoughts were probably racing through his head.

Then he suddenly smiled. “Eun-Mi, you don’t have to worry about that anymore.”

“Huh?”

“I guess I should do some explaining too. After that night at the club, I knew that something wasn’t right, so I went to meet up with Sae-Jin, who told me about the curse. But I knew that there had to be some explanation behind that, so I visited HQ, and received some valuable help in finding the guy behind all of this. And you know who it was? The guy that you fought on the day we met.” He paused. “But don’t worry, he doesn’t exist anymore.” Seungri grinned.

His words started sinking into my brain, but still not sinking into reality yet. “So what does that mean?”

“We can be together. Forever.”

 

Omg so much fluff. Hope it's not too cheesy for you guys. Comment? ^^ ahh why does the entire story seem so short? It's almost over ):