Happily Ever After

Love Me and I Die

I took Seungri to my parents’ grave. The two headstones were side by side, in a nice part of the cemetery. Summer was coming again, and the flowers were in full bloom. It almost made the cemetery look pretty…but of course it would never be.

“Hello Umma and Appa,” I bowed and so did Seungri. “This is Seungri,” I introduced.

“Hello Eomeoni and Abeoji,” He bowed again. “I promise to take good care of Eun-Mi, so you don’t have to worry.”

As we walked out of the cemetery, we walked hand in hand and Seungri kissed me on the forehead. I felt like I had a huge burden off my back. I would never be lonely again. I would finally have the normal life that I’ve dreamed of.


So I found the prince who saved me from my curse. He taught me to see the beauty in life again, and to enjoy living. During all the time I spent with him, I realized two things: no matter what, you will never be truly alone in life; and true love is the only thing that lasts forever. We lived happily ever after.

Oh and, I still don’t have a favourite colour. Only because now all of them are beautiful.

 

Okay, it's over T.T I had fun writing it so I hope you guys enjoyed! I'm currently working on another fanfic so don't forget to subscribe when I post it! Next one's featuring GD (: