Coincidence?

Love Me and I Die

I was grabbed by a hand on my mouth and an arm around my neck.

I should have seen this coming. It was definitely NOT a smart idea to follow him since he was planning an ambush all along.

Thankfully my reactions were fast.

I head-butted him, and then kicked him in the side. That’s when I noticed, there was another guy standing by the entrance of the alley.

“What are you going to do now, huh?” the second guy smirked.

…shoot.

I could immediately tell that these weren’t ordinary people. They were on a mission and it would be hard to stop them. I changed my tactics.

“What do you want?” I tried to sound more like an innocent helpless girl, but it probably sounded a bit fake.

“You know what we want. Tell us where the money is already!” the first guy said furiously, rubbing his head. That made me at least a hundred times more confused than I was.

“What money?” I asked with wide eyes, even cocking my head to one side to keep up with the act.

“Don’t pretend you’re clueless, princess,” the second guy mocked. “That tactic isn’t going to work.”

“But I really don’t—” I cut off mid-sentence and used the element of surprise to perform an offensive since I saw no way out of the situation. All done quicker than one can normally blink; I grabbed one of my knives, and grabbed the first guy by the neck. I pressed the tip of the sharp knife onto the side of his neck.

“Don’t you dare come any closer,” I warned the second guy, who was still standing by the entrance of the small alley. “Or your friend here will be dead. And you can watch him suffer.” I threatened. “I don’t even know what the heck you want from me, but you’re definitely not going to get it.”

I watched the reaction on the second guy’s face, but it stayed at this mocking smirk.

“You’re wrong.” the second guy said.

Before I had time to react or say anything to that, the first guy twisted my arm that was holding the knife. I flinched in pain as the deep wound on that arm, from the day before, had not healed yet. That made me drop the knife, but as quickly as I dropped it, I got out another one. Everything from that point on passed in a blur, and I only remembered struggling to find a way to take down both of them. I was not only outnumbered, but these two men were professionally trained, as well as stronger than me. Time started to slow down again near the end of our fight as we all got tired. I almost had the one of the guys cornered, but that gave the other guy a chance to kick me behind my knees. It caused me to fall, but not before giving the first guy a cut on his leg with my knife.

Even so, that put me in a bad position.

I spun around quickly, trying to get up before they actually cornered me. But as I was doing that, I was whacked by something on my bad arm. I fell back on the ground as the scorching sensation spread across my entire arm, paralyzing me.

My wound from yesterday opened up and was bleeding heavily, and there was a long cut at the back of my ankle as well. I prayed that I would still be able to walk again after this. The rest of my body was probably covered with bruises and small cuts all over.

Guy#2 punched my face and banged my head into the brick wall. I began to see stars surrounding everything. Suddenly, I heard the sound of sirens in the distance, slowly getting closer. The two men exchanged unspoken words with a look, and finally left, probably thinking that they scared me enough. One was limping while the other was going to have two black eyes.

"The boss isn't going to be very happy..." I heard one of them whisper silently.

I looked up at the sky, the only source of lighting. It was getting dark quickly. I gently touched my head, where it had made contact with the wall. There was blood sticking to my hair. I leaned against the wall gingerly and tilted my head back. Inhale, exhale. Was it getting harder to breathe?

I didn’t think that my wounds were that bad, but then I finally noticed it.

Something wet hit my hand. I brought my hand closer to my face to examine it, squinting in the dim lighting. Then my eyes trailed from my hand all the way to my arm. My entire sleeve was soaked in blood, and it had dripped onto my hand. My eyes followed the trail of blood to the ground and realized that there was already a puddle collecting beneath me. I was completely drained out of energy, but I managed to drag myself toward the entrance of the alley. Each centimeter I crawled felt like my last and after moving about two meters; I collapsed in complete exhaustion and pain. My head was spinning, my entire body ached, my arm was on fire, and all my blood was just spilling right out of me.

I closed my eyes and waited for the dizziness and pain to pass by. It never went away.


Seungri

So we just parted like that. Oh whatever, I barely knew her at all. But strangely I still found something about very captivating. I was lying on my bed, attempting fall asleep, but my thoughts kept swirling around her for some reason. Then I suddenly heard a loud bang on the side of the wall. I tried to ignore it, but curiosity got the best of me. Just like it did the other night. I slowly walked downstairs, having a debate in my head of whether or not I should actually go check out whatever that sound was. I walked to the side of my house and saw…

A body.


Eun-Mi

“Eun-Mi! Wake up Eun-Mi,” a panicked voice said. I felt a hand shake me gently. I tried to open my eyes, but the world seemed to be spinning and I felt like I was falling. Fingers pressed against my wrist, trying to find my pulse.

Just let me die. I wanted to say, but no voice came. What was the point of living anyway? I didn’t have anyone.

“Eun-Mi, oh great, you’re losing so much blood.” The next thing I knew, I was being scooped up by a pair of arms and then we were moving.

“I have to get you to a hospital!” the voice said.

“N-no…no hospital…” I tried to whisper. It would complicate everything.

I heard a soft sigh, and then I was floating on something fluffy.

 

Don't worry guise, there won't be as much action for a while xP