Truth

Long Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

Seems like I can't forget about yesterday guy. He keep hunting me in my mind. Am I already fall for him? It's imposible because I never know who he is. Even it's the first time I saw him yesterday. Why can't I forget about him? I really hope that he is the new student at our university and even if it's true what I'm gonna do? I should prepare for my next class instead of daydreaming about him. Where is Jihyo? It's been 30 minutes since I wait for her. Oh there she is.

"Where have you been Jihyo yah?"

"Sorry Mina, I went to the office just now to submit my assignment"

"Are you done now?"

"Yes I'm done. Are you okay Mina? Did something bothering you?"

"It's not something big actually. I keep on thinking about the guy that I saw yesterday"

"Why? Are you already fall for him?" she .

"I think I have a crush on him hehehe"

"Wahh you are not someone who will fall in love easily! He must be so charming even you have fall for him!"

"Ey I'm not fall for him it just I have a crush on him"

"You know what, at first you only have a crush later you will fall for him. I'm sure about that!"

"It's nonsense Jihyo because I never think we will meet again" "but I hope I meet you again", She thought in her mind.

I can't focus in class today. I keep on thinking about him. Jihyo was right he is very charming to the point I can't erase him from my mind. His girlfriend must be lucky enough. He has every characteristic that all girl dream. Tall, handsome, has a muscular body. Looking at the way he dress up, he might be rich too. Who are you my prince?

Tzuyu's POV

What I should do today? Should I walk around seoul or waste my precious time at home?" I keep on mumbling in my mind. I have no idea what should I do. "Maybe I should buy some stuff for tomorrow or meet my orokana friend? Or both?" I talk to myself. Without thinking any longer, I text her.

To Orokana Momo: Yah orokana Momo!! What are you doing today? Can you hang out with me later? I want to buy some stuff for tomorrow.

To Yoda Tzuyu: Yah Yoda I warn you don't call me orokana again!!!! I have class today. I think I need to meet up with you soon I have something to talk about with you.

To Orokana Momo: Let's meet up then. I still not familiar with seoul so where should I go?

To Yoda Tzuyu: Let's meet up at the han river first at 3 p.m.

To Orokana Momo: Okay. See you soon.

"What is it so important that she want to tell me?" I talk to myself.

He wear white t-shirt and jeans jacket with black chinos and white vans. The weather is quite breezy today but it's not too cold. He like this kind of weather, it's very nice. He walk out from his house and go to lobby. He saw his driver is already waiting in car.

"Let's go to yesterday cafe first I want to eat and the we will go to han river. I want to meet my friend there"

"Okay Sir"

It's not too far from his house to the cafe. This time he doesn't want to take a heavy meal just a chicken sandwish and ice americano. While eating suddenly he remember about yesterday. "Who is she? Why she resemble like someone I know" He thought in his mind.

20 minutes in car, finally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter