First Day

Long Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

I think I wake up too early today. Why am I acting like this? Since I met that guy I have been acting so weird. I'm not sure if they notice about it but I hope they don't and suddenly I feel so good about today. But whyyy????! I feel like I want to shouting but I might wake up the others. I stay at my family penthouse with Jihyo and Nayeon unnie. At first they are staying at dorm but I ask them to stay with me because I feel lonely staying here alone. My parents doesn't mind about it and they felt happy because at least I have friends to accompany me.

*knock knock* "Mina, have you wake up?" I heard Jihyo voice behind the door

"Yes Jihyo I am. Just come in"

She open the door and walk to Mina's bed.

"It's still early Jihyo yah why you already awake?" I ask her

"I can't sleep last night and just now I want to make some breakfast but I saw your room is bright that's why I came here"

"Oh I just wake up a little bit earlier today. Let's go make some breakfast suddenly I feel hungry"

"Okay let's go"

We walk together to the kitchen and make some breakfast. While doing some breakfast suddenly Jihyo told me something about Chaeyoung, our classmate.

"Mina yah, I head from others that Chaeyoung like you. They said he want to confess to you on your birthday"

"Ey are you sure Jihyo? He loves to flirt with every girl in our university and you know about it right? Why he like me suddenly? He can get any girl that is better than me"

"It's true Mina, I heard from Jeongyeon too. You know they are close right so Chaeyoung will tell him everything" suddenly Nayeon unnie said it to us.

Since when she's here?

"Oh you already wake up unnie" Jihyo said to her

"I overheard your conversation with Mina that's why I wake up. By the way Chaeyoung isn't really a bad guy Mina, he just flirting because he think he is too good. Maybe if he found someone that can take care of him, he probably change"

"I don't care unnie because I never like him. I just think of him as my classmate. No more nor less" I said to her calmly

"It's up to you Mina we won't force you either. Is there anything I can help you guys?"

"No unnie we almost done" Jihyo reply back

"Oh okay I will just go to take my shower" She said while walking to her room.

When they done doing breakfast they go to their own room to take a shower and get ready to go to university. While eating, Mina doesn't talk too much it's not because of what Jihyo and Nayeon words but she just has a weird feeling about today.

"Why I feel this way? Why I being so nervous?" she keep mumbling in her mind.

On their way to university, they don't talk too much. Just a little talk and smile to each other. Mina and Jihyo go straight to their class while Nayeon go to library since her class will start a little bit late today. They are not in the same year that's why their schedule is a bit different. All of the girls in Mina and Jihyo class keep talking about new guy students that will join them in their class today. Jihyo and Mina doesn't bother about it they just doing their work while waiting for their professor. Not so long after that, their professor enter the class with someone.

"Good morning everyone! Today I would like to introduce you a new student. His name is Chou Tzuyu"

Mina doesn't pay too much attention at first bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter