Mina's Birthday

Long Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Notes : I suggest, you should listen to this song ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgaTQ5-XfMM ) while reading the proposal part started from she's reading the card.

Chaeyoung's POV

Today is the day that I have waited so long. I won't missed this chance or I will never get it back. I already booked at restaurant near her house which has an open space with a help from Nayeon noona and Jeongyeon hyung to celebrate her birthday and to propose her to be my girlfriend. All of them already know about it except for Tzuyu, Sana and Momo. Jihyo said she will tell Sana and Momo about it and I will tell Tzuyu about it later. While having breakfast with my family, I become more talkative than usual because I can't hide my happiness anymore which cause a question from my parents.

"You look happy than usual Chae, what happen?" my mom ask me with a curious look on her face.

"Ah it's nothing eomma, I just feel good about today" I'm not ready to tell them yet about Mina but for sure later after she already be mine I will introduce her to my parents.

"Nothing? Are you sure my son? Because I know you very well, you must hide something from us" I hate this! I can't hide anything from my dad.

"Yes appa. Both of you will know about it later when the time is right okay? I will leave first and tonight I will having dinner with my friends" I kiss my mom's forehead before I walk out.

I smile like an idiot who just win a lottery today. While waiting for the traffic light to turn green, I unlock my phone to take a look a precious smile of Mina that I set as my background. Yes I took her picture in silence when she's reading her favorite book at library while I tried to find a book

Flashback

"Where is that freaking book when I need it!" Dahyun grumbled when he can't find the book that we need.

"I think that book might be at that section. I will try to look for it over there" I point out at one section that we still didn't go and he just nodded while Tzuyu is busy print out some information from the internet. While busy find it, my eyes caught a figure that make my heart beating like crazy like it can rip out any second from now. I take out my phone from my pocket and try to take a picture of her. It's like I hit a jackpot when she smile at the moment I snap it.

"Yah what are you doing? Did you found it?" Tzuyu patted my shoulder which make me startled and almost caught by him.

"Ah hm not yet" how can I find it when my eyes is busy looking at a beautiful angel over there.

"It's over here Chae. Let's go" he found the book just in second. As I remember I have tried to find it over there but I didn't found it.

"I might overlooked" he walk first left me behind. I take a look at Mina once again before I follow Tzuyu. I can't focus during our group discussion because my mind only can think about Mina and only Mina.

"You are really beautiful like an angel, Myoui Mina"

Flashback end

As soon as arrived at university, I see Tzuyu just stepped out from car and the weirdest thing is he is wearing a formal attire today not like his usual outfit that he always wear when attend the class.

"Chou Tzuyu!!" I yelled his name to get his attention. He fasten his step when he saw me.

"Just arrived Chae?"

"Yup and you didn't drive your car today?" I answered him while make a step to our class

"Yes because I need to meet my dad later at his office and i'm lazy to find a parking"

"Oh that's why you wearing formal attire today?"

"Yeah because he ask me to wear it"

"By the way, today is Mina's birthday and we want to celebrate her birthday tonight at a restaurant near your house. You will join us right because Sana and Momo will be there too"

"Oh today is her birthday? I'm not sure yet but I will try"

"No you have to join us because something is going to happen" I want all of my friend be a witness for this moment.

"I can't promise but I will try"

"Seems like I need Sana's magic for you to come tonight"

"Yah don't you dare to use her name just for me to be there" he warn me but I don't even care with it because he need to be there.

"Well if I have to do it why not because you still love her right?"

"I hate you Son Chaeyoung, for real" I just shrugged it off and keep walking.

I saw her already in class when I walk in, reading a book. She look adorable when she's busy reading. For the whole day I can't focus in class because I keep on thinking what is a suitable words to say tonight while keep my eyes on her. I don't even realised when our class has ended and thinking that there's only a few hours left make my heart race like crazy. Before leaving class, I can hear everyone is wishing her including the three of us and she look very happy. We pretend like nothing will happen tonight and leave.

"Chaeyoung, Dahyun I will go first" Tzuyu is about to leave but I stop him because I need to make sure that he will come tonight

"What about tonight?" He rolled his eyes and make an annoyed face because I keep on repeat the same question on him.

"How many times I have to tell you Son Chaeyoung? I will try"

"Please try your best for me, buddy" he just nodded and left me with Dahyun. Sometimes he look clueless with all of my words today but I don't want to tell him now.

"So he will come right?" I just shrugged with Dahyun's question and just a second after I thought about needing a help from Sana but when I check the time, I might getting late to pick up a bouquet of flowers for her.

"Dahyun-ah, can you help me?"

"What?" he answer me while busy looking at his phone.

"Please go and meet Sana. Ask a help from her to make sure Tzuyu will be there tonight" I know Tzuyu will listen to Sana and she is the only hope that I have right now.

"Ah why me?!"

"Because you are the only person that I can count on right now beside I need to go to the florist and I can't go meet her. Please Dahyun, I want everyone to be there tonight" he let out a loud sigh and thinking for a while.

"Okay okay I will"

"Thank you Dahyun seriously thank you! I will treat you something later! See you tonight!!" I left him behind without even waiting for his respond.

"You better stick with your words!" I heard him yelling at me and I just make an 'OK' sign with my hand.

Smiling like an idiot seems like a habit for me today because that's all I can do. I never thought that I will be serious in a relationship but right now, I have ready to give all of my heart to a girl that I love so much. I really hope that she has the same feeling as mine even I never show any sign unless for this past 12 days.

"Welcome to... oh Chaeyoung!" Yeri, one of the worker which is currently one of my friend greet me when she saw me enter the shop. Almost everyday I came here or at least I will give her a call to ask her write something on card for the delivery along with flowers.

"Hi Yeri! is it done?"

"Yes it's done. Here is your flower and your card. I wish you all the best for tonight Chaeyoung!" she cheer for me which make me a little bit blush

"Thank you Yeri! I need to go and I will give you a call whenever I need a bouquet of flower"

"Just give me a call okay? Good luck again!" I only smile at her and make a step to leave the shop. While in my car, I re-read what have been written in card once again and I'm satisfied with it. I never do like this for anyone and Mina is the first beside Yeri's good handwritting make it look pretty awesome.

"A yes from you is all I need, Myoui Mina"

Mina's POV

Today is my birthday but unfortunately I can't celebrate with my parents because they had some works but we already celebrate it earlier. Three days ago they come to Korea to give me a present and spend the time together with me. One thing that I realised today, I don't received any flowers. I'm curious who gave it to me and all of those sweet words on card melt my heart sometimes. I keep on receive flower for the past two weeks and the number of flowers keep increasing everyday until yesterday which I have received 11 red roses in total. I gather all of my card that I received and read it once again.

1 Rose - You are the one that I want

2 Roses - I'm deeply in love with you

3 Roses - I love you so much

4 Roses - Nothing can do us apart

5 Roses - I admire you a lot

6 Roses - I wanna be yours for forever

7 Roses - I'm infatuated with you

8 Roses - I'm grateful that you are born to this world

9 Roses - I hope for an eternal love, together as long as we live

10 Roses - You are perfect for me

11 Roses - You are my treasured one

Although the words uses is simple and short but it's enough to make my heart fluttered. It will be good if he is the one do this for me but I know a person who sent all of this is not him because why would he do it because she love Sana very much. I keep all of the card in drawer back and stepped out from my room. I heard Jihyo and Nayeon unnie's voice downstairs.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR LOVELY BLACK SWAN MINA!!!" both of them shouting loudly which make me almost fall from the stairs but thanks to my flexible body that help me to stabilize myself back.

"I almost fall from the stairs when both of you shouting like that! By the way thank you! Let's hug?" I open my arms as a sign to get a hug from them and without waiting any moment they hug me back.

"Sorry for that hehehehe. We love you Mina and we hope you have a great day!" Nayeon unnie say it in between our hug before we broke the hug.

"So today we have prepared some breakfast for you, let's eat before going to university" Jihyo pull me to dining table. Usually I'm the only one who prepared the breakfast but today they do it. They prepared some pancake with chocolate syrup and honey as a choice.

"No flower for today Mina?" Jihyo ask me.

"That's weird Jihyo, I don't receive it for today"

"And are you hoping that you get one?" Nayeon unnie raise her eyebrow and give me a playful look.

"It's not like that but I just curious who is the sender. Well I admit the words in card is simple and short but my heart melt for it sometimes"

"What if that 'person' confess to you, will you accept it?" I don't understand why unnie ask me this kind of question. I guess it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter