Unintended

Long Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina’s POV

It’s raining since I wake up 30 minutes ago in the middle of the night and not doing anything just sitting at my bed while thinking about everything that happen for over past 2 months. I feel guilty to Chaeyoung because he give me a lots of love and treat me like a real princess while I still can’t move on from Tzuyu who is in a relationship with Sana unnie back. I tried so hard to love Chaeyoung back, but the more I try the more my feeling for Tzuyu growing up. I don’t know for how long I will stay like this and I feel bad because I lied to Chaeyoung.

I walk out from my room to get some drink but then I stop when I saw Sana unnie is sitting alone at the balcony. She’s not aware about my presence because she is busy with her thought.

“What are you doing here alone, unnie?” I sit beside her.

“Ah Minari, nothing I just want to take some air” she gives me a smile but I know she is lying. Looking at her face, I know that something is bothering her.

“What you have in your mind? Want to share with me?”

“I feel worried, that’s all” I know what she mean by worried but I don’t know how to give a responses.

“About that girl?” she just nodded her head and to be honest I feel worried too.

“You should trust Tzuyu, unnie. He will do everything just to make sure you are safe” I wrapped my arms around her shoulder, trying to comfort her.

“Do you still like Tzuyu?” her question make me startled. How did she know about that because I never told anyone about it.

“What are you saying unnie, I already have Chaeyoung” I let out an awkward laugh and avoiding her eyes.

“Mina look at me, I know you used to like him but I’m not sure right now” he cupped my cheeks and force me to turn facing her.

“Without even you tell me I know about it because the way you look at him is different with the way you look at other guy especially Chaeyoung. You don’t have to feel guilty about it because we can’t choose who we want to in love with” I get more confuse after I heard her words. I don’t know what or how I should responses because right now the one who talk like that is Chou Tzuyu’s girlfriend and my own bestfriend.

“I… don’t know unnie. I can’t betray you but I can’t stop this feeling too. I know I might be crazy because I tell you this but yes I do like him before and I might still like him but at the same time I don’t want to hurt Chaeyoung” without I realized, tears start to fall from the corner of my eyes. I feel like I have hurt everyone.

“No you are not betraying me. Honestly, I’m not putting too much hope in this relationship because I know Tzuyu has the same feeling towards you but his mind confusing his heart. The reason why I agree with this relationship is I want to help him realized about his feeling. Yes I admit that I love him too but not as much as you love him” I still shock with everything that I just heard. Sana unnie is hurting and both of us not realized about it.

“But you are happy with him. Your smile, your eyes shows everything unnie” frustrated, sympathy, sadness and broken-hearted is what I feel right now. I feel bad because of having this feeling.

“Yes I’m happy but in our happiness, something is missing. Something that we didn’t know” I’m speechless right now. I can’t say anything more. Sana unnie hold my hand and rub it with her thumb.

“If I could distanced myself from Tzuyu, Sejeong might stop everything she has plan but I need you to take care of him” I shooked my head and I’m crying so hard. She hug me tightly and pat my back trying to calm me down.

“I can’t do that unnie, I can’t do it” I say in between our hugs. We stay like that for a couple of minutes before she drag me into my rooms. When she is about to go out, I stop her because I want to be with someone and in the end both of us sleep together. She caressed my hair like I’m her younger sister and because of that, I feel more guilty towards her.

---------

The next morning when I wake up, she’s not beside me anymore. She might get ready to go to university. I do the same thing and when I go downstairs all of them already at the dining table having a breakfast. I don’t really have an appetite to eat because I have a bad feeling about today.

“Are you okay Mina? You look like you are sick” Jihyo ask me while she trying to check my body temperature using back of her hand.

“I’m fine, I just don’t feel like want to eat” I try my best to smile and hoping there’s no more question.

All of us going to university with Nayeon unnie’s car and only Sana unnie not going with us because as usual she will go with Tzuyu. It has been a week Sana unnie and Momo stay at my house while Tzuyu and Dahyun still trying to solve this problem. My attention is being distracted in class and I can’t focus on anything today. My heart keep on beating faster like something bad will happen in any moment. Even during lunch, I’m just spacing out most of the time.

“Hey, what’s wrong? You okay?” Chaeyoung start to notice my behavior asking me.

“I have a bad feeling about today, I don’t know why” he hold my hand and caressed with his thumb

“Nothing is going to happen okay? Relax yourself” I only nodded and smile at him.

“Chaeng, where is Dahyun and Tzuyu?” Jeongyeon ask Chaeyoung when he realized those two is not here.

“Tzuyu has an urgent meeting and Dahyun I’m not sure”

“About Sejeong, is there any update?”

“There’s someone who keep following her around and he said there’s nothing weird about her daily activities” he just nodded hearing to Chaeyoung explaination. Everyone already know about it and they always keep an eyes on Sana.

“YAH!!!” all of us startled when we heard Momo screaming from a distance with a panic face.

“What’s wrong with you Momo? Where is Sana?” I start to noticed that Sana unnie is not with her when Nayeon unnie ask Momo.

“That’s the problem right now!! Both of us go to toilet but when I get out she’s not there anymore!!” it’s not a good news. We can’t let Sana unnie be alone, not even in the university area.

“Have you try call her?”

“I already did Jeongyeon but she reject my call! I’m dead if Tzuyu know about this!!” Jeongyeon slam the table with anger that startled everyone.

“Let’s find her. I will go alone to the main building, Nayeonie, Momo and Jihyo find her at the class area, Chaeyoung and Mina find her at the outside” all of us did not bother to say anything more. We go quickly find her with Jeongyeon instruction.

“I think it will be more easier if we split up. I will look for her at the main gate area and you can have a look at the second gate” Chaeyoung give an idea for us to split up.

“Okay, let’s meet here again later”

“Mina, be careful” I nodded my head and just smile. I rush to the second gate area to find her and the only thing that I want right now is I can find her. I hope this have nothing with my bad feeling. I look around for a few minutes and there’s no sign of her. When I’m about to leave, I saw her just cross the road and seems like she is in a rush because she walk quite fast.

“Sana unnie! Sana unnie!” I run try to chase her and call her name but she’s not hearing me. I fasten my step to catch up on her and luckily I did.

“Sana unnie, where are you going?” I hold her wrist when I was right behind her. She look surprised when she saw me. I’m run out of breath right now and I can’t even stand properly.

“I need to me... I need to go somewhere” she is stuttered and I know she’s lying.

“You can’t go alone unnie, Tzuyu will get mad if he know about this. All of us searching for you and luckily nothing happen”

“I’m sorry but I have something important to do”

“But still you can’t go alone. Let’s go meet them first then we will go together” I drag her along with me but she stop me and pull her wrist from my hand.

“I need to go alone and I must go alone” I feel weird with her action. Seems like she is hiding something from us.

“Did you hide something unnie?” she can’t look straight into my eyes when I ask that. Before she could answer, a black van approach us and three men with a face mask get out from it and cover both of our face with a piece of cloth. I think they put something at the cloth because I could smell something unpleasant before everything suddenly become blurry and dark.

Dahyun's POV

I saw Chaeyoung sitting at the ground alone at the parking lot at the main gate while looking at her phone and sometimes make a call and his face shows like he is worried over something. I wonder what he has in his mind until he didn't notice me behind him.

"Yah Son Chaeyoung, what are you doing here alone? Have a fight with Mina?" he was surprise when he saw me. He's weird.

"Hm no I... just waiting for her" do I got something on my face that make him scared untul he stuttered? and he is waiting for Mina?

"Waiting for her?"

"Ye..ah" he is faking his smile. Something is not right with him

"Do you have any....."

"Yah Chaeng did you found her?" all of them is running towards Chaeyoung and they did not notice me but then Nayeon noona start to poke Jeongyeon hyung when she saw me.

"What or to be exact who are you looking for hyung?" he just close his mouth using his hand when I ask.

"Okay why everyone just keep quiet right now? Who are you looking for?" I ask once again when I got no answer from no one.

"Do not freak out when I told you about it, can you promise that?" I'm starting to have a bad feeling when Momo say that

"Okay what is it?"

"Sana.... is missing and... we are trying to... look for her"

"This is not a joke right?" I tried to remain calm but I can't. I start to sweating like a river right now. My head start to play something that I didn't want to imagine at all. I don't want Sana to get hurt and if possible I want to replace her, it's fine if i'm the one who go through this pain but not her.

"This is my fault and please don't tell Tzuyu yet" she lowered her head, avoiding an eye contact with me.

"Okay where is Mina right now?" I ask Chaeyoung and I tried to control my voice because I feel like I can't support myself any longer.

"I tried to call her a few times but she's not pick up the phone" he let out a sigh and he kicks the pebbles at the ground due to his frustration.

"Both of you should find Sana together right?" now it's Jihyo turn to ask Chaeyoung

"Yeah but we split up to make it easier and we promise to meet again here. I told her to find Sana at the second gate area"

"Aish you dumb you just can go to the second gate area instead of waiting for her right here!" Nayeon noona let out her frustration with Chaeyoung dumbness.

"Let's go over there to find her first" all of us go to second gate area to find Mina but there's no one right there. I wandering around and walk out from the university area but then I saw something like a bag and a few stuff uncluttered at the ground across the road. I go near to that thing to take a look and I was right it's a bag with a note book and a few other thing. I gather up everything and went back to them.

"Where did you find that? It's Mina's bag" Chaeyoung ask me when he saw I hold it.

"I found it over there" I point to the place where I found it.

"Damn it!! I shouldn't let her go alone!!!" Chaeyoung start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter