Mercy

Long Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's POV

It's has been a month and a half since we are officially in a relationship again and his parents is the most happier person in the world when they know about. Not to be left, my parents also glad that we are together now after all the painful things we have go through but i'm not putting too much hope in this relationship because I know his mind is confusing his heart. While in a deep thought, right now I already standing infront of his house door.

"Unnie, what are you doing here?" Mina who just come out from her house ask me when she saw me

"Hi Mina. I want to check on Tzuyu because he is not feeling well yesterday. Are you going out?"

"Um yes with Chaeyoung. I got to go, see you around unnie"

"Ah okay, enjoy your date" I see her left until she gone from my sight. I ring a bell a few times but no responses from him then I decided to enter his house by myself. I press the password which is I guess is quite easy to know even if someone else who knew him very well could easily get into his house.

"Tzuyu? Chou Tzuyu?" I call his name for a few times but all I get is only silence. I see all of his belonging is at the couch then he must be upstairs. I take a peek at his studio but the messy room is the one who greet me.

"Could it be he is still sleeping?" I walk to the direction of his room and knock for a few times.

"Who is .... oh Sana" when he open the door I could only see he is only wearing a towel, without any shirt on.

"YAAAH!!" I turn around quickly and close my eyes with both of my hand. I can feel my face start to get hot and i'm sure it's pretty red right now like I have change into a tomato.

"Oh god my ears. Why did you screaming like that it's not even your first time seeing me like this?"

"Well at least you are wearing your pants back then not only towel you dumb!" I heard he is laughing out loud right now. I feel like I want to hit him right on his head if he is on a decent attire right now.

"What is the different then? Or are you afraid that......"

"Yah Chou Tzuyu you better stop now and go put on your clothes. NOW! and i'm hungry right now so please be faster. I will go tidy up your studio, it so messy" I cut his words because I know where the conversation lead to. I walk away straight to his studio left him who is laughing so hard. I let out a sigh of relieved when I got into his studio.

"How he do his work in this messy room" all of the music sheets is at all the place, his guitar is lying at the couch while the other one is lean on at the walls and he is not turning off his computer. I gather all of his music sheets and put it in a drawer, put back his guitar at the right place and when I'm about to turn off his computer, I get touched when I see he set our picture when we were still in highschool as his background. I never thought he still keep all of our picture from the past.

"Mi.Na.To.Za.Ki. Sa.Na. Are you done?" he always call me in that way which is super annoying.

"Can you stop calling me in that way?" I hit his arms and give him a death glared

"Argh it's hurt! I might lost my arms one day if you keep hitting me like that" he pouted and I don't understand why he loves to pouting so much like more than I ever did.

"I don't care. I'm hungry, let's go somewhere" I pull sulking Tzuyu along with me and just hummed at me. When we are together, he show me more of his childish side and jealousy take over him so much. Sometimes it's cute but sometimes it's annoying.

-----

"Can you check on my phone, it vibrate non-stop" his eyes still focused on the road while handing me his phone. His notification is full with an email and text from anonymous person that flirting on him and seducing him because they are too desperate to become an artist and most of it of course, girls.

"I feel like I want to kill someone right now" just only by reading every single text and email makes my blood boiled up. Ever since the article about he is son of JYP Entertaiment's president released, everyone is trying so hard trying to get him.

"Whyy?" he take my hand, hold it intertwined and kiss it try to calm me down.

"You are asking me why? Seriously Tzuyu? Look at all of this desperate girl and they just crossed the limit" I heard him chuckled

"So are you saying that you are jealous?"

"Only crazy girlfriend doesn't get jealous Chou Tzuyu!" I crossed my arms and look out of the window. Yes, i'm sulking and for the sake of my life, I don't even know why i'm acting like this

"Hm sorry my honey bunny cutie squirrel Sana" he pinch my cheek gently, hold my hand again and kiss it. I'm trying so hard to hold back my smile.

"You know they will never get my attention and i'm all yours, honey"

"You are such a sweet talker you know" too sweet to handle.

"Only for you and not for others hehehe" can someone tell me how can I sulking without falling for his charm because basically I can't right now. His sweetness is overload these day and I can't resist it. We are having breakfast at one of the most pancake restaurant before going to watch movie at the nearest cinema. Two hours of watching is such a terrifying experiance for me when he choose to watch horror movie and he know that I hate that kind of movie so much.

"Aigoo look at my baby face, seems like there's no blood right here" he cupped my face and chuckled

"I will never watch movie with you again, seriously"

"Hahahahahaha this is first and last we watch horror movie I promise you" I rolled my eyes and leave him behind. He chase me while shouting my name but I just ignoring him.

"Yah how could you leave your boyfriend behind, sweetheart" he say it when he get to catch up on me while holding my hand intertwined.

"I'm not leaving you, you are the one who late"

"If I walk faster you might stumble because you know how bad your clumsiness can be" he laugh out loud and I can't help but laughing too because it's true. I always stumble until the moment I feel it's so funny even for me.

"By the way since we are already at mall, let's walk around because I want to buy some new clothes" I show him my puppy eyes because I know he hate to deal with it. I nodded my head as a sign I want a 'yes' from him.

"Since i'm still not hungry yet so o...kay" I give him a kiss on his cheek as a sign of 'thank you'. We roam around the mall, walk into a various of shop and this time I notice that he is being a little bit different from before because whenever I ask for his opinion he always give me the most honest answer not like before he just say either yes, no or not sure. I feel happy to be around him again.

Tzuyu's POV

I want to change the way I treat her from before. After all of those pain, she deserve to be happy and I want to protect her as much as I can. I want to be a guy that she can depends on everything. Just by her smile, at least I can escape from all of the weird feeling that hunt me at this moment. I don't want to be the old Chou Tzuyu. The one that cause so much pain for her.

"Wahh this is so pretty!!" her attention was attracted to a silver necklace with a diamond solitaire wishbone pendant when we are passing by a jewelery store.

"Did you like it so much until you can't close your mouth?"

"Yah I was amazed! Of course I like it so much but it so expensive" her face show a frustration look when she check on the price.

"It's expensive but I can buy it for you" the necklace cost almost 3 million won but if she like it so much, I guess it won't be wrong to buy for her right?

"You better save the money for future yoda! Let's go eat"

"You mean our future squirrel. You eat a lot these days sweetheart" she rolled her eyes because I called her squirrel and her glanced is quite scary

"What's wrong if I eat a lot? You afraid that I will get fat and you can find another girl?" i'm bewildered with her words. Never thought she gonna think in that way

"That's not what I m...ean. Hey look, I will love you and accept you in every way you are. Finding other girl won't let me feel the love that I need but it will turn me into a player, got it?" I feel like she is too sensitive today and handling sensitive Sana is not easy. Since she want to eat sushi so we are having our lunch at Japanese restaurant.

"Can you wait here for a while, I want to go to toilet"

"Okay" I lied when I told her I want to go to toilet. I went to the jewelery store that we are passing by just now to buy the necklace that she want.

"Can I help you, sir?" one of the worker greet me

"Ah yes I want that necklace" I point to the necklace at the display showcase

"This one?"

"Yes"

"Do you want anythng else like ring perhaps?"

"No just the necklace" i'm thinking to buy the ring too but i'm not sure about her ring size.

"Okay please wait for a while" I just nodded my head. After a few minutes, i'm done pay for it and went back to her. When I walk into the restaurant, I can see two familiar figure sitting with her.

"Hey" i'm trying not to look awkward but it's been a while since i'm in this situation. All this time, it's me who always avoiding to stay with them in a place.

"Yo Tzuyu!"

"Hi Chaeng, just arrived?"

"Yeah just arrived. I wanted to try some japanese food and we found Sana alone. You doesn't mind we join both of you right?"

"Hm nope" I do mind but if I say no it will be weird. All I need to do is bear it just for a while, an hour perhaps?

"What took you so long?" I just smile at Sana when she ask me. I take out the paper bag that I hide at my back and give it to her.

"Seriously Tzuyu?! Didn't I tell you to save your money!" I get a pinched from her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter