I'm sorry

Long Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

The new semester just begun a week ago and I just arrived in Korea this morning from Japan. I did it on purpose because I want to spend more time with my family and heal up the pain in my heart. I feel sad, broken and dying when Tzuyu make a distance between us and seeing he is closer with Sana unnie back. I know that's what he want since before and I don't have any right to forbids him since he never know my true feeling for him. I take a peek towards his house before I get into my house even I know he is not at home because we have a morning class today and of course my house is empty too. I saw a note at my room's door and it's from Nayeon unnie which make me smile and realised that I miss them so much.

Welcome home our lovely swan Myoui Mina! Please have a rest and get well soon! See you tonight! *muaaah*  (I.N)

I told them that I was not feeling well so I will return back to Korea a week late and I feel bad for it. I take shower, put on a loose t-shirt with a hot pants and trying to get a proper sleep but I can't close my eyes even I feel so tired. I rolled on my bed, trying to sleep even for a while.

---------

I slowly open my eyes and sat up. I stretch my limb and take a look at my phone to check the time.

"I just sleep for 30 minutes ugh" I rolled my eyes when knowing that I only sleep for 30 minutes. In this kind of condition I'm thinking of going somewhere to grab some food and some walk. I change into a decent attire and make a phone call to get a taxi.

"Coex aquarium please" I say it as soon as I enter the taxi and the driver just nodded. I like to see marine life, swim elegantly in water, lives their life happily and the serenity that I got while enjoying the view there is beyond reason. Almost 20 minutes of ride finally I have arrived at the aquarium and I still not feeling hungry so I decide to walk around first. Since I arrived, I have notice that there's two men are following me around. At first I just thought that they are just walk in the same direction with me but then they look very suspicious because they will stop whenever I stop and walk whenever I walk too. I make my step a little bit fast and they did too which makes me feel uneasy. I try to gather all of my courage and turn my body, facing them. Both of them smirk with an evil eyes walk towards me, push me against the wall. There's not a lot of people at this hour since everyone is still at their workplace or school which make me more panic.

"What do you want?" I tried to stay calm when my voice is already crack in fear.

"You seems lonely and both of us just want to accompany you because we feel bad letting a beautiful woman walk alone" one of the men say it while the other one just look at me from head to toe. I just hold my tears from running out from my eyes because I feel so scared right now.

"Actually I'm waiting for....."

"Yah stay away from my girl" I heard a familiar voice cut my words before I could finish it. They seems shock with a sudden warn that they got from a tall guy which is Tzuyu. I feel thankful that he is here but I also bewildered why is he here at this hour and why he said that I am his girl?

"Your girl? My ! Do not try so hard to be a hero you bastard!" one of the men pissed off with Tzuyu.

"Aish I'm here not to pick a fight with a loser like both of you, I just want to meet her. Are you okay Mina?" he push them to the edge and check on me while holding my hand.

"You just reserved your death on our hand kid!" one of the men pull him which make him slip. Both of them try to attack him but he just dodge it easily using his self defense skill that make them fall to the ground. They stand up immediately and try to attack Tzuyu once again and this time one of them get to hold Tzuyu, while another one give him a hard punch on his stomach. I stand there like a statue, watch them without knowing what to do.

"What did you guys do?!" there's a guard that walk past by us saw the chaos and it make them run away immediately. I run to Tzuyu and help him to get up while the guard gives some order using his walkie-talkie.

"Are you okay?" he ask Tzuyu

"Yes i'm fine, thank you"

"Okay, you should make a police report and meet with doctor, do some check up. I will leave both of you" he bow and left us.

"Did you get hurt somewhere?" at this moment, he still worried about me which is completely fine rather than himself.

"You should think about yourself first instead of worrying about me. It's you that had been beaten not me you dumb!" I hit his chest slowly and burst into tears without I realised it. He pull me into his embrace and hug me tightly, patting my back slowly to make me calm. I make his shirt drenched with my tears. He break the hug and wipe my tears.

"Hey look, i'm fine. Just a little pain because of the punch but I still fine" he gives me a sweet smile, just to convince me that he is fine.

"Let's go meet with doctor"

"I don't want because I hate to deal with doctor" he shook his head that makes me let out a sigh

"It's up to you then and why are you here at this time?"

"I skipped class because i'm not in the mood to attend it. What about you? You are not attend the class for the whole week"

"I just come back this morning and i'm not feeling well" same old lies from me and hoping there's no more question from him.

"Oh have you eaten?" I shook my head. I feel hungry so sudden because I still not eat anything since arrived.

"You should eat, what if you get sick again? Let's go somewere to eat" he is not waiting for my answer but he just drag me from where we stand just now. He choose to eat at the Chinese restaurant and for the whole time I just being silent, avoiding his eyes which continuously stare at me.

"I have no debt with you anymore" his words make me furrowed brow

"Debt?" what kind of debt that he mean. As I remember he never borrow anything from me.

"I promise to treat you lunch or dinner last time and right now we are having lunch together"

"Oh thank you" this is too awkward. After almost one month we are not talking with each other and suddenly this thing happen.

"You sure that you are okay?" why he still concern about me when he already got what he want!

"Yes i'm fine. Thank you for saving me earlier, I need to go" I stand up quickly from my seat and leave him. I'm afraid I might cry again not because of what just happen but I need to accept the fact someone that I loves is in love with my bestfriend. I make my step more faster to the exit and stop the taxi but when i'm about to hop in the taxi someone grab my hand, preventing me to enter the taxi.

"She's not going to ride it, sorry for give you some trouble" Tzuyu close the door and drag me away without any words

"What are you doing Tzuyu?!" he just continue walking instead of answering me. In a blink of an eye, we are now at the basement parking which he park his car.

"Get in" his voice is cold and i'm not dare to argue with him since his eyes is in in fierce.

"Do you think i'm going to let you go alone after what just happen?" he say it as soon as he sit at the driver seat. I don't understand right now, why he care about me when he is the one who make a distance between us.

"I know how to take care of myself" I say it with a very low voice. I feel thankful because he was there but i'm not expecting this kind of situation.

"What if they come after you back? What if there's no one to help you at that time and something bad happen? Do you think I will ........"

"Why did you care about me so much? And if you are going to continue nagging at me, I would rather going home by my own" I cut his words because I don't want to listen anything more from him. It feel like a thousand of knifes stab me right on my painful heart. He is not answering me anymore instead he start to drive in silence. All the way to home, only the songs from radio filled up the silence while I pretend to sleep and what annoyed me more, all of the song seems like mocking at us. I know I might hurt him but I think this is the best for now.

"I'm sorry"

Tzuyu's POV

Why she got mad suddenly? Is it wrong to care about someone else furthermore she is my friend after all and the weirdest thing is I feel hurt by her words. Even when I avoid her for the past one month, I feel dying and wanting to talk with her so much and when she's not coming to class for the whole week, I feel worried about her but I don't dare to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter