My Long Lost Love

Long Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No POV

He is sitting at the very famous Huntington Beach in LA, enjoying the view while thinking about the past that change everything in his life. It has been 3 years since he running away from everyone and not even thinking to meet them back since the day he left but no matter how far he go there’s always one person keep on occupy his heart and that’s when he realized he is deeply in love with that person. He shut his eyes closed, let the sea breeze touch his face while he replay the memory in his head.

Flashback

It has been a month since their dark memories ended. Both Mina and Sana now is fully recovered and luckily the wound that they get left no scar to their beautiful face. Sana realized about Tzuyu’s behavior that keep spacing out and lost in his own thought. Whenever she asked him about it, end up he always said ‘nothing’. She has lost of way how to talk with him and the last choice she got is to get a help from Jeongyeon and Dahyun since all of them notice how Tzuyu and Chaeyoung give a cold shoulder towards each other.

“Can both of you help me?” Sana asked them with a pleading voice.

“About Tzuyu right? I know about it and I already talk to him yesterday but still I got nothing” Jeongyeon spill it out while Sana shows a disappointed face.

“What about you Dahyun? Have you try talk to him?” now it’s Dahyun turn to be questioning by Sana.

“I haven’t talk to him in a while but I think I know what he has in his mind” Dahyun words give a little bit relief to Sana’s worries.

“Can you help me this time? Who knows he might open up with you, please..” Dahyun’s heart begins to beating like crazy. Only crazy people will say no when their crush beg for a help. Even though he realized that Sana is still Tzuyu’s girlfriend but he still being loyal towards his feeling.

“I will give…a try” he mentally slaps himself when he stuttered. When Sana give him a very sweet smile that she could form, he didn’t know how to react and just form an awkward smile then turn to look at the wall while clearing his dry throat. Both Sana and Jeongyeon excuse themselves and make their own way to do their unfinished business while Dahyun make his way to find his best friend that gone missing and avoiding everyone since that day. His intuition was right when he found Tzuyu sitting alone in the one of the mini studio in music room.

“I was right, you are here” Tzuyu just form a weak smile at Dahyun while in his heart he already know why Dahyun is looking for him.

“I know why you are looking for me Dahyun. I’m not ready yet to open up to anyone” he go straight forward not wanting to waste much time.

“For how long you want to keep it by yourself Tzuyu? Did you freaking know that all of us is freaking worried about you. Beside all of them has no idea why you and Chaeyoung give a cold shoulder towards one another after that unforgettable day. Even I know what is the real reason but I choose to keep my mouth shut” Dahyun spill out everything that all of them have been worrying. Tzuyu let out a loud sigh before turn to facing Dahyun.

“I don’t know Dahyun. I feel like ing jerk right now. I messed up everyone’s life. Yours, Sana’s, Mina’s, Chaeyoung’s….” he stop all of sudden when he say Chaeyoung’s name.

“This is our fate Tzuyu, you can’t blame yourself for that” Dahyun feel sympathy for his friend when he kept on blaming himself.

“Fate… Fate is decided by the path that we choose. If we don’t choose our path wisely, it will turn bad. If I didn’t decide to come to Korea in the first place, you might already with Sana while Mina and Chaeyoung might be happy with their relationship” Dahyun knows what Tzuyu has been talking about. Their complicated love has no solution until now and the worst thing is Mina and Chaeyoung’s relationship is on the line right now.

“I know I shouldn’t say something like this but it’s enough for me to see Sana is happy with you. It’s enough. About Chaeyoung, he has told me that Mina is calling for you when she woke up from her unconscious state before. I think you should have a talk with him. I know you think what I think right?” once again Tzuyu let out a loud sigh and hanged his head low.

“Will you take care of Sana for me? Can you do that?” Tzuyu’s question makes Dahyun startled. He knows where the conversation lead to be and he know what Tzuyu is trying to do.

“Don’t tell me that you are going to leave her. What were you thinking Tzuyu?!” Dahyun say it with a half yelling tone.

“I have to do it Dahyun. For the sake of Mina and Chaeyoung’s relationship and for the sake of Sana’s happiness. I’m just counting the days right now” Dahyun’s eyes get widen when Tzuyu show him a flight ticket on his phone to Los Angeles, three days to go.

“Have you gone mad? What will they say if they know about this? Did you ever think about Sana?!”

“They wouldn’t know about this if you didn’t tell them. Promise with me that you will always take a good care of Sana and you won’t tell them where I go” Tzuyu look at Dahyun, seeking for a promise.

“! I hate you bro, I hate you so much!!” Dahyun grab Tzuyu by his collar and then let it go immediately. He know whatever he do right now, he can’t stop Tzuyu.

“I take that as your promise” Tzuyu patted Dahyun’s shoulder and he was about to make his way out from the studio when Dahyun uttered one more question to him.

“What about Mina? You know that she has a feeling for you and I know you feel the same way as her” finally Dahyun is being able to spill out about it.

“Yes now I realized and I admit I have a feeling for her but she is Chaeyoung’s girl. Sana is right, I just confused about my feeling” just like that Tzuyu left Dahyun alone, dumbfounded with Tzuyu’s words.

---------

Day by day has passed. Today is the day Tzuyu will left everyone without they know about it except for Dahyun. While Tzuyu, he spent most of his time with Sana and today he bring Sana to the theme park, cause the latter to skip all of her classes.

“I don’t remember any special day for us today and what is the reason you can tell me that makes me skip all of my classes, Chou Tzuyu?” Tzuyu just chuckled when he heard Sana. He held her hand intertwined while roaming around the theme park.

“I just want to spent my time with you and I miss you so much” he is hurting so much when he says it. Sana who senses something is not right, give Tzuyu a questioning look.

“Are you okay?” She ask worriedly

“I’m more than fine, sweetheart” he is faking his smile, not to make his girl worried. They walk in silence until they reach at the giant ferris wheel.

“Let’s ride this one” Tzuyu pull Sana along with him and patiently waiting for their turn. A few minutes of waiting, now it’s time for them to ride. Tzuyu look Sana with full of admire while Sana admires the view.

“You look gorgeous” he compliments Sana

“That’s why you fall for me” Sana teases him and giggled. They look at each other eyes and Tzuyu caressed Sana cheek gently with his thumb.

“I want you to know what ever I do after this, I have a huge reason behind it. I love you so much” he kiss Sana forehead longer than he always did with full of loves.

“You are not going to do something that breaking the law right?” she asked as soon as Tzuyu break the kiss. Tzuyu just look at his girlfriend in disbelief and let out a chuckled.

“Of course I’m not doing something like that sweetheart” Sana just could form a smile. Both of them admire the view while holding each other hand, intertwined with silence. Day spent well and the moment Tzuyu drop Sana at her home, he feels his heart is breaking. Knowing that this is the last time he will see that face that always support her in every moment that they has spent together.

“Hey, thank you for everything you have done for me” Tzuyu give Sana a quick peck at her lips that make she startled.

“Are you sure that you are fine?” Sana asked Tzuyu with a worried.

“Yes I’m fine. Don’t worry too much okay?” he is telling lies. He is having a hard time to hold back his tear, wishing that Sana won’t ask anything more.

“Okay, tell me if something is not right okay? See you tomorrow” Tzuyu nodded his head as ‘okay’ sign. Sana kisses him right on his cheek before step out from Tzuyu’s car, not even notice this is the last time they will see each other.

---------

“Tzuyu! Chou Tzuyu!!” someone shouting Tzuyu’s name from a distance when he is about to go to waiting lounge.

“I never thought you would come” Tzuyu say it as soon as the latter is in front of him.

“You ing serious about this? You sure you wanna go?” Dahyun asked again, trying to get the confirmation.

“I already here holding my passport, isn’t it obvious?” Dahyun can’t say anything more, he pull Tzuyu into a hug.

“Promise me you will take a good care of her” Tzuyu said in between their hug.

“I promise with you. I promise. Keep a contact with me, don’t break it” Tzuyu nodded his head. He looks at his wrist watch and it’s already about time for him to go.

“I need to go now. I will give you a call” Tzuyu patted Dahyun shoulder slowly before make his way, left Dahyun alone.

Flashback end

That is the last memory that Tzuyu have with his friend. He is longing for them but he doesn’t know if he will be able to stand in front of them while looking at their face without even feel guilty. He is nervous when he remembers that he will go back to Korea after 3 years.

Mina’s POV

Right now all of us staring at Dahyun with furious in our eyes. He is sitting like a prisoner and hanged his head low after all of us bombarded him with a ton of question about Tzuyu.

“So for all this years, you know where did he go right? You know that he will leave us” Jeongyeon ask him. Dahyun just nodded his head a little, still afraid to make an eye contact with us.

“Why you never tell us about it?” now its Jihyo turn to ask.

“Because I already promise to him not to tell anyone….” Everyone just face-palm when he said that.

“If Sana didn’t read your text with him, all of us will never know about it” Momo uttered with frustration.

“Where did he go?” my question turn everyone gaze to the pleading one, hoping that he will tell us.

“I’m sorry I can’t tell you” there’s a guilty in his tone. I feel very frustrated right now. I really miss him and I don’t know if I can wait any longer.

“Dahyun please… Okay I do understand if you can’t tell us where did he go but can’t you at least do tell me his phone number?” he give us kind of ‘please-stop’ look.

“Aish why you do this to me?!” he whining while taking out his phone and typing something.

“I already sent it to you but please don’t ever tell him that I give his number to you” I just make an ‘okay’ sign with hand. Now their attention changes to me, waiting for me to make a call. I press the number with full of nervous and wait for him to answer my call but I can’t reach him because his number is not in service.

“He turn off his phone” I let out a sigh and throw my sight at somewhere else.

“Are you sure you give the right number Kim Dahyun?” Chaeyoung ask him with a very serious tone that you wish you never heard.

“While all of you look at me with that kind of face, do you ever think I have a ing time to tell lies?!” Sana pinches him right at his hand when he said that ‘F’ word.

“What was that for?” he whining while rub at the place where Sana pinch him.

“Mind your words” she gives him a death glare. Now everyone in a silent mode, feel despair to find a way.

“But he did tell me yesterday that he will be back here either this week or next week…..” Dahyun mumble slowly that turn everyone expression into shock.

“What did you say? Can you say it once again?” I ask with full of hope that I’m heard it right.

“He will back here either this week or next week because he have some work” knowing that he will back make me smile in an instant. I don’t care if he just stays in Korea for a while; at least I got to see him for once it’s enough.

“Aish this kid, if you tell us from the very beginning, we wouldn’t waste our energy to torture you like a criminal” Nayeon unnie say it while massaging her temple.

“I just remember about it….” he is grinning like a fool right now.

“Aish Kim Dahyun, you seriously make me feel tired. I really wonder how Sana falls for you” Jeongyeon spill out his frustration towards Dahyun clueless action

“Trust me, I do ask myself about it too” Sana unnie hold her chin while her elbow rest on the table.

“Oh please trust me too, I do ask myself too how I fell for clumsy squirrel” Dahyun words cause everyone to burst into laughter while both of them pouting and give each other a death glare. Enough with all of torture to Dahyun, we just talk about random thing and playback our memories during our college life. I just can’t believe that we already finish our study while Jeongyeon, Sana, Momo and Nayeon unnie already graduated a year ago. Now, it’s our turn but I felt incomplete because Tzuyu wasn’t here to graduate along with us.

---------

Tzuyu. I miss him so much. I don’t have too much memory with him but whenever I miss him, there’s always one place that I will go. Coex aquarium. Every time I come here, I could remember every single thing about him. His voice, his eyes, his scents… Literally everything about him and today I decide to come here again. I’m longing for him. I follow the track while hugging my own body, reminisced everything that happen until I reach at the place that I want to go but I stop when I saw a figure that I was longing for. I pinch myself just to make sure that this is not my imagination.

“Chou Tzuyu?” he turns facing me with a very shocking face. He steps back a little before turning away, trying to run away.

“Tzuyu stop! Stop run away please” I beg him. I make myself closer to him and stand right in front of him, take a look at his face. His eyes shows that how much nervous he is right now.

“Where did you go for the past 3 years? Why did you leave us?” I ask him the question that all of us have kept it for too long, except for Dahyun.

“I have my own reason for my reckless action. I’m sorry I need to go” he avoids my eyes while say it and make a step to leave me. I follow him from behind and keep on calling him.

“CHOU TZUYU STOP RIGHT THERE!!” I’m not the type of person that loves to yelling at someone else but this time I have reached my limit.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to yell at you. I just… I miss you so much. All of us miss you so much” my tears burst out as I say it.

“I’m sorry. I know I was wrong leaving all of you without saying any last words” now he looks at me straight into my eyes. I can see that he feel guilty as he eyes shows it.

“Stop crying, please. Let’s talk somewhere else, we start to catch people’s attention” he talks again when I didn’t give him any responses. I just nodded and follow him.

He brings me to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter