One Step Closer

Long Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo's POV

Finally it's friday, the day where class start a little bit late than usual and finish early. Since our class start a little bit late so Mina and I decided to take breakfast at our favorite cafe while Nayeon unnie has a morning class so she couldn't join us. While waiting for our food, suddenly I remember about Sana unnie. She behaviour look a little bit different yesterday after we tell her about Tzuyu.

"Mina, did you notice that Sana unnie looks sorrows yesterday?"

"I do notice about it. I thought she might feeling sick"

"But she was fine before we told her about Tzuyu. Do you think something happen between them before?"

"It's impossible Jihyo I don't think they know each other and if it's true that they know each other why don't she just go and meet him yesterday?

"At first I thought the same thing but when I talk with Nayeon unnie yesterday, she said that Tzuyu and Momo are a childhood friend back then in Japan and it's not possible that Sana unnie know Tzuyu too"

"How did Nayeon unnie know about it?" she ask curiously but our conversation was interrupted when the waiter came to send our food. As soon as he left I told her everything that Nayeon unnie told me yesterday but Mina always be Mina. She doesn't even care about it because for her, whatever happen between them just stay between them unless one from them open up the story. But this time I agreed with her.

"How was it you and Tzuyu as partner?" I ask her on our way to university just to because I know she like Tzuyu but she doesn't want to show it.

"I'm still not discussing anything yet with him. He don't even try to text me" she said in a frustration voice

"Why don't you text him first?" I ask with a curious face

"I don't have his number and he have mine so he should start first then"

"You are so mean to him. He just new student and your partner but you treat him in that way"

"Why you mad at me? I will talk to him later and you know I don't like delaying my work"

"Up to you then it's your partner then. By the way did you know that we have a new neighbour?"

"Seriously? I don't know yet. How did you know about it?"

"I meet the maid who work there yesterday. She said that her employer just move in and he still a student like us"

"Wait it's a guy? It must be hard for us to take care Nayeon unnie after this because she might disturbing our new neighbour a lot since it's guy" I just laugh at her words but deep in my heart say that it's true. Without noticing it, we have arrived infront of our class and the class seems like in a chaos situation. We just stare at each other in confusion and sit at our place.

Mina's POV

Why everyone look so mad today and why they being so noisy like this? I can't help myself from being more suspicious and I decided to ask Hyemi, my claasmate.

"Hyemi, why everyone being like this? What is happening?"

"You didn't read a message from Professor Han in our class group messenger? It's about the charity program and they are mad because we don't have much time to be prepared"

I just nod my head. It's not really something big for me and Jihyo since we already know about it but it's true, we don't have much time to be prepared.

"Why he not give me any text yesterday? Did he already forgot about this project? It just his first day but he already forget about it!" I mumbling in my mind. Not so long after that I can see he entered the class with a confuse look. Since he sit behind me I can hear he ask Chaeyoung and Dahyun about current situation in our class. Unfortunately he is not in the class group messenger because Dahyun forget to add him. After his conversation with them, my phone suddenly vibrate as I put in a silent mode. It's a text from him.

To Penguin Mina: Hey it's me Tzuyu, I'm sorry for not texting you earlier about this and I just know about the date of program. We should meet up soon like this evening at somewhere?

To Chou Tzuyu: I thought you already forget about it. Yes we should meet up soon. Since our class will end at 2 p.m today so we will meet after class. Do you know Sixteen Cafe?

To Penguin Mina: Actually I forgot about it hehehe. But I'm sorry and yeah I know the cafe

To Chou Tzuyu: Guy still a guy. Okay we will meet at Sixteen Cafe after class

I can't believe the he actually forgot about it but deep down in my heart, I'm so nervous. I'm going to meet him alone or should I bring Jihyo with me? I know it's related with our projet and I shouldn't bring anyone but I can't go alone there and of course Jihyo will ask Chaeyoung to join since he is her partner. Actually I feel a little bit awkward or actually more when I know his feeling for me. It's a lie when I told Jihyo and Nayeon unnie that I don't care about it but actually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter