Company Dinner

Long Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's POV

"Am I doing the right thing?" I keep on talking with myself in my room while staring at the mirror. I put on a soft pink strapless tea-length gown and some light makeup. By the end of the time I was a nervous wreck. I have hurt him but I still show my face infront of him. A loud knocking noise from my room's door make me startled.

"Sana-yah, are you done? We need to go now, the driver is here right now" Momo shouting from behind the door

"Yes I'm done, I'm coming!" the time has come. I need to meet him and I can't run away from him anymore otherwise we will never settled down this matter. I should be prepared to get hurt because I deserve to get one. I walk out from my room and Momo is waiting for me at the couch.

"Wow you look stunning in that soft pink gown!" she make an "o" sign with to express her feeling. I just smile shyly because in the mean time I don't have any strength to spill any single words because of this nervousness and anxious feelings. There's a white limousine waiting for us and a man greet us when he saw Momo and I.

"Miss Hirai, Miss Minatozaki I have been ordered to pick you up by President Chou along with your friends" He bowed at us and open the door for us. I feel a little bit awkward in this situation because I'm not used to it. I saw our friends in the limousine along with Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Chaeyoung and I didn't expect we will take the same ride. Looking at Mina expression I know that she is quite shock when she saw me since she's the only one who know the truth among the three of them.

"Oh Sana I didn't know you will come along!" Nayeon unnie show her happy and bright mode when she saw me while intertwined hands with Jeongyeon.

"Ah she just accompany me for tonight since I don't want to be lonely because seems like all of you have your own partner" Momo who knows perfectly my condition right now answering Nayeon unnie's words on behalf of me while I just nodded my head. All of them being talkative person all the way the road and they keep teasing Jeongyeon and Nayeon unnie who already blushed

"Hyung you should confess to Nayeon noona tomorrow not yesterday. If you confess to her tomorrow, you still can flirt around tonight with some hot girls!" Chaeyoung words make Jeongyeon sweating like a river because of Nayeon unnie death glare.

"Yah don't you dare to do it infront of me and you, do not provoke my Jeongyeon to do something like that or you will be death on my hand!" Nayeon unnie give Chaeyoung a quite hard smacked on his head, makes him yelled in pain and all of us burst into laughter.

"Chaeyoung-ah you know what, I feel sorry for Mina because she has to be your partner and you might leave her alone when you saw another girl later" Dahyun said it while still laughing out loud.

"I feel sorry for myself too" for the first time I heard Mina mocking someone else and it's make all of us laugh louder even Chaeyoung who just mad at Dahyun's words laugh too. While too busy laughing at Chaeyoung, without realising, we already arrived at Lotte Hotel. I take a deep breath and stare at the Momo for a while. She gives me a concern look and nod her head to give a sign that everything will be okay. A lady in suit welcome us as soon as we entered hotel lobby.

"All of you must be Young Master Tzuyu's friends. Please follow me, I will lead the way" she said it politely and make a step as we followed her from behind. My palm is sweating a lot because of my nervousness. I saw a lot of people when we entered the ballroom and I can spot Tzuyu's parents from a distance.

"President Chou, here is Young master Tzuyu's friends" 

"Oh my Sana-chan it's been awhile since I meet you. I miss you a lot" Tzuyu's mom who notice my presence hugged me to her embrace, caressed my hair which cause a question on Jihyo's and Nayeon's face.

"Nice to meet you aunty, I miss you too" yes I miss Tzuyu's mom so much as much as I miss him.

"Thank you Momo for make it happen and your parents is over there" Tzuyu's dad break a silence between them and pointed to Momo's parents

"It's nothing uncle. I will meet my parents first" he nodded while Momo walk towards her parents.

"I need to meet someone and all of you please enjoy yourself, Tzuyu will come soon"  he walk away left all of us

"So all of you is Tzuyu's friends? I'm glad that at least he know to make a friend" Tzuyu's mom start the conversation while holding my hand and I introduce them one by one to Tzuyu's mother.

"Ah yes nice to meet you Mrs. Chou" Jeongyeon, as the elder one greet her on behalf of them and they bow in unison.

"Just call me aunty. Oh there he is Tzuyu, this boy always late" she sigh while looking at her son who just walk in. He look stunning in navy blue suit with black shirt and navy blue tie.

"Sorry mom I was late" there's no cheerful in his voice only cold and serious. I look down to the ground because the guilty over take myself.

"When will you learn to be on time Tzuyu? You are the one who should wait for your friend not them" all of them trying to hold their laugh when Tzuyu is being scold by his mom

"Sorry mom, it's my fault I won't do it again mom" he low his head, look at the ground didn't dare to look at his mom's eyes.

"I hope you won't. I will leave all of you first and Sana-chan, let's meet later. We got a lot of thing to talk about" she caressed my cheek and smile before leaving.

"We will go over there" Jeongyeon point his finger at the corner which have less people.

"Ah hyung! hyung!" Tzuyu try to stop them from leaving but they ignore it. They left both of us and it's very awkward right now. No one try to start the conversation between us and we remain silent for the next few minutes.

"I thought you wouldn't come" finally he break the silence after awhile

"Um just accompany Momo" it's been awhile since I talk with him nicely and my voice a little bit shaky

"Oh yeah Momo" will this awkward conversation go on like this or what? Both of us doesn't have any courage to look at each other's eyes instead we just stare randomly at numerous of people in here.

" I know she will come! Follow me!" she hold my hand and drag me away from where we stand before. I feel like an electricity just filled my nerve when he hold my hand. I try to look at the entrance and then I saw a tall girl just walk in with her parents probably. We are now at the corner that quite crowd and he is facing his back from that girl direction, still holding my hand. Could it be she is his ex-fiance?

"Ah I'm sorry" he let my hand go and he feel sorry for holding my hand? He must think that I still hate him.

"Is she your ......"

"Yes she is Kim Sejeong, my ex-fiance" he cut my words before I could finish it.

"Ah Sejeong" I take a look again at Sejeong, she is beautiful and rich compared to me, I'm just an ordinary girl. I wonder why Tzuyu broke off his engagement with Sejeong. His face show that he looks worried when she saw Sejeong just now.

"Chou Tzuyu" it's Sejeong who just called his name.

Tzuyu's POV

I take a look at my watch and it's already 8 p.m. For sure my mom will scold me because I'm late. I put on my navy blue suit and look at myself in the mirror, fix my tie a little. I go straight away to parking lot since I will drive my own car tonight because Mr. Kim need to pick up them and I refuse to ride along. I stay in my car like almost 5 minutes before I start the engine and stepping at the accelerator. When I arrived, I ask Mr. Kim to park my car and I rushed to the ballroom. I saw my mom with Sana along with my friends.

"Sorry mom I was late" I just be ready to listen to my mom's nagging because I was late.

"When will you learn to be on time Tzuyu? You are the one who should wait for your friend not them" there she go, I knew it. I can see that they are trying to hold back their laugh when mom scold me.

"Sorry mom, it's my fault I won't do it again mom" yes that's my fault and my fault just bring a disaster to my ears and being scolded infront of them is not a cool thing.

"I hope you won't. I will leave all of you first and Sana-chan, let's meet later. We got a lot of thing to talk about" I can't give her any respond anymore and I just stare at the ground, keep my head low.

"We will go over there" for real? they will leave me with Sana alone? It can't be this way!

"Ah hyung! hyung!" I tried to stop them but they just walk away and ignore me. What I should do right now? This is so awkward and my heart is going to drop any moment. Both of us stay silent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter