Charity Day

Long Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

Today is the day. The last day where I can spend most of my time with Tzuyu. I get up from my bed to take a nice warm shower and a little dress up for today's event. I put on my open shoulder sky blue blouse tuck in a grey knee-high straight cut skirt with some light makeup. I saw Jihyo and Nayeon unnie at the dining room eating their breakfast as soon as I walk downstairs.

"Wow you look absolutely gorgeous Mina!" Nayeon unnie give me a compliment that makes me a little bit shy

"Ey unnie both of you is gorgeous too!" three of us look different than usual because we are rarely to wear this kind of outfit. Jihyo with yellow round neck blouse and white floral A-line skirt and Nayeon unnie with white shirt and black sheath skirt. While breakfast we keep on give each other a compliment and of course teasing each other. All of us kow that Nayeon unnie have a crush on Jeongyeon but she never have courage to confess.

"Why don't you tell him today unnie? Who know he might feel the same way with you" I try to conviced her but she just shrugged.

"Decision on your hand unnie, don't regret if any other girl steal him away from you later"

"Stop it guys, let's go now I don't want to be late" we stand up in unison walk out from house. When we reach at the parking lot I can see that Tzuyu's car is still there. I take out my phone from my bag to give him a text.

To Chou Tzuyu: You still at home huh? Well I hope you aren't late

From Chou Tzuyu: Almost done and I will not late. See you later :)

I'm curious what kind of outfit he will wear today rather than his usual outfit. He must be so damn handsome and I hope I won't get distracted with his good looks during our perfomance. I'm getting nervous when we arrived at the university because I saw a lot of people gathered around here. Jihyo and I go straight to hall while Nayeon unnie need to meet Jeongyeon at student council's room. All of our classmate are with their partner, doing some last practice.

"Oh Jihyo, Mina! Both of you look very different today, you guys look beautiful" Chaeyoung approach us while saying that

"You said that everytime you meet any girls today Chae" Dahyun rolled his eyes and both of us just chuckled

"You are envy with me because i'm more handsome than.... oh Tzuyu over here!" he waved his hand towards Tzuyu. I feel everything around me stop for a while, he is beyond my expectation when I look at him. He look more cool and handsome in today's outfit. He is wearing a sky blue banded collar shirt tuck in a grey slim fit trouser without belt.

"Wait! sky blue colour shirt?! Oh my god we are wearing the same outfit colour today" I mumbling in my mind when I saw his outfit colour. Well we never plan to wear the same colour and how is it possible?!

"Wuu our Tzuyu look stunning huh? Finally someone is here to beat Chaeyoung looks!" Dahyun laugh out loud while Chaeyoung rolled his eyes.

"Hold on for second! Did both of you plan to wear the same colour?" All of them staring at us from head to toe when Chaeyoung say that.

"Oh you wear sky blue and grey colour too" Tzuyu who just realised about it look at me with kind of a -wow- look.

"It just a coincidence I guess?" I try to makes it not look awkward and only god know right now that my heart is beating faster.

"You guys look like a real couple. People might be mistaken if they watch your perfomance later" Jihyo spill that words while poking me. I give her a death glare but she just chuckled. He is standing beside me right now and I can smell his perfume, wood-like aromatic presence of dark chocolate.

"Yah Chou Tzuyu!!" All of us staring at Momo who just running to the backstage and yelling Tzuyu's name.

"Yah what's wrong with you? Are you crazy?" Tzuyu just stare at her in confuse

"Your dad is here! He is one of the VIP guest!" Tzuyu eyes wide open when Momo tell him that his dad is here.

"Are you serious right...."

"Chou Tzuyu" a man in black suit cut Tzuyu's words before he could finish it. He look familiar but I can't call to mind who he is but one thing that i'm sure he must be Tzuyu's dad.

"Oh dad what are you doing here and why there's no one tell me you will come here?"

"I can't come and watch my own son huh? You are here too Momo. It's been a while since I met you"

"Yes uncle it's been a long time. I'm not aware that actually you are one of our VIP guest" Momo bow to Tzuyu's dad and talk to him. While looking at the scenes, suddenly I remember something. Tzuyu's dad is the president of JYP Entertaiment company, the one who just open a brunch in Korea years ago. Why I'm not aware before that his surname is Chou!

"Don't you want to introduce your friends here Tzuyu?" he pat his son shoulder waiting for a reply from him

"Oh yes. This is Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Jihyo and Mina. They are my classmates"

"Nice to meet you Mr. Chou" all of us said in unison and bow to Tzuyu's dad

"Nice to meet you too and just call me uncle. Oh both of you have a couple look, any explanation son?" Tzuyu's dad look at us with a surprise look

"Ah it just we are partner for today's perfomance that's why" his voice a little bit trembling.

"Oh I thought you guys are really a couple. Anyway good luck for your perfomance later. Let's meet after you are done and you too Momo. I will going first" my face turn to red when he said that. I keep my head low as much as I can because I feel shy with Tzuyu's dad words and I can sense that Jihyo is holding back her laugh. 

"Yah why you didn't tell me my dad is coming?" Tzuyu said to Momo half yelling

"You are the one who should know yoda! I'm going out"

"Yoda? Nice nickname you got" Chaeyoung mocking him while laughing so hard which make all of us laugh too and Tzuyu just show his annoyed face.

"But Tzuyu-ah, seems like I have saw your dad somewhere" Dahyun ask him curiously

"You might saw in the tv. He is the president of JYP Entertaiment" his calm explanation make their jaw drop and eyes widened

'Yah you are really such a secretive person Tzuyu" Chaeyoung say in furious tone

"Don't worry Chae I will let you know with a hot idol later" Tzuyu words make us burst into laughter since all of us know what kind of person he is

"Everyone, please be ready! We will start in a few minutes" Eunha unnie shout at all of us 

"We should go then. Tzuyu ah make sure you stick with your words huh" Dahyun give him a slightly reminder but still laughing. They walk away left us two alone and I start to feel nervous again.

"Are you ready?" he ask me while holding my hand, again. I might knockout one day if he keep on doing this

"I'm ready and can you not holding my hand?" I only say it on my mouth when actually I hope he will hold my hand for forever

"Why? You afraid that they will see it? Even if i'm not holding your hand, they already look at us because of our 'couple' look so let me please because I feel nervous right now and you look gorgeous today" he grinned at me and I feel shy by his compliment. It's true that everyone already look at us even he is not holding my hand. 

"You are good-looking too" I don't have any courage to look him straight at his eyes while saying that.

"If this is a dream, I hope I will never wake up because i'm in love with you so bad. The way you treat me make me loves you more and more. Even I know it's impossible for us to end up together but I really hope one day we will. You are the first person that succeed make me open my heart to learn what is love and now I know it's very beautiful to fall in love"

Tzuyu's POV

Knowing the fact Mina and I wearing the same outfit colour make my heart filled with joy. She look stunning yet gorgeous and I can't take my eyes off from her. One by one name be called and it's our turn right now. I hold her hand, make a step towards stage and greet the audience. I saw my dad at the VIP seat and he give me a 'fighting' sign. I take my seat at piano and Mina standing infront of piano as I start to play, the audience applause. She sing very well today and I can see she's giving her best for this perfomance.

"You did great today" I said to her as soon as we are done

"You too and thanks for your cooperation for this one month. We just met but we got along very well I guess" she show me her genuine smile that could make every heart drop including mine. I feel a little bit sad knowing that both of us will not meet frequently just like the past month because there's no reason for us to meet after class. I admit that I addicted to be around her because she gives me calmness and because of her jasmine scents.

"Can I treat you lunch or dinner later? I say it randomly honestly and I feel weird with myself at the mean time because this not what I usually do unless that person is special for me.

"Maybe one day? Your dad might be waiting for you" I forgot about my dad for a while because I can't thinking about anything else when around her

"Oh I forgot about it, thanks for remind me but what about you? I can't see Jihyo around here" I do it again and again. Why I feel this way like I feel so care about her and never wanted to left her alone. This is confusing

"I already know that you forgot about it Tzuyu. I will be fine, Jihyo might be somewhere around booth area with Nayeon unnie" I feel shy so sudden because what she said is true. One month is enough for her to know me very well

"O..kay then. I will leave first and you take care" aish am I for real right now? I just spill that words! Why i'm b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter