Revenge

Long Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana’s POV

My head feel dizzy as I open my eyes and everything around me seems vague and blurry. I don’t know for how long I have been like this because my neck and my hand are hurt right now. I’m not sure what time is it right now but I guess its morning due to the sky color that I could see by the only window in this room. Look like I’m at an abandon office or any kind other building that I’m not sure.

“Mina.. Mina…” I whispering Mina name trying to wake her up. She located about 10 feet from me which is quite hard for me to wake her up with only whispering since I don’t want to be so loud.

“Myoui Mina…” I say it a little bit loud but still in whispering tone. Seems like she get to listen to my voice because she is slowly open her eyes.

“Unnie… where we are right now?” she is whispering with her weak voice but I still manage to get hear it.

“That’s the question right now; I don’t know where we are and what’s really happening”

“Argh my neck is hurt..” she groans in pain. When I look at her, I feel bad. If only I didn’t do something recklessly, all of this won’t happen.

“Mina, I’m sorry” I put my head low and stare at the ground, avoiding meeting her eyes because I feel guilty.

“You don’t have to be sorry for something that you didn’t do. Mind to tell me what actually happened unnie?” I know she will ask me about it. I take a long deep breath and start to arrange my words to make it easy and short.

“Actually I got a text when I was in the middle of class. It said I have to go to Sixteen Café alone if I want Tzuyu and all of you to be safe. Panic mode attack me because I do love all of you so much because we are like a family and I don’t want something bad happen so I decide to go there alone” she listen to my story with full of attention. She looks speechless with every single word of mine.

“I’m sorry Mina, because of my reckless action, you have to go through all of this” tears start to escaped from my eyes.

“It’s okay unnie it’s already happen. The only thing that we can do right now is praying that they will find us soon” she let out a little sigh and throws her view to the only window in this room. A few minutes after, the door is opening and there’s two men entering this room and a smirk form on their lips.

“Ah so both of you already awake” one of the men say it with a sarcastic tone.

“What do you want from us?” I ask them while giving fierce glances.

“Wow have a chill please girl, we are just doing our job no more no less. Beside your beautiful friend over there might recognize us” he smirking while looking at Mina who look confused right now and also me.

“Mina?” Mina raised her eyebrows trying to remember something.

“I remember now…. So what happened that day is something that has been plan?”I’m not sure what is Mina talking about and how did she know them.

“No, it’s not but it happening in front of my eyes so I guess it’s a good opportunity for me to have a deal with them” a girl or to be exact Sejeong who just walk into this room say it.

“Why you have to do this?” I ask her

“Because I need to get back what is mine, the one that you took away from me Sana” she look at me with full of hatred and anger.

“Then let Mina go, she has nothing to do with our problem”

“You think I’m dumb to let her go just like that? Let me tell you something Sana, during the night that I met you with Tzuyu, I thought he is in a relationship with you again but after a month I saw him being a black knight trying to save her from those two men and admit to them that she is his girl. But a few weeks ago I saw you with him holding hand while that girl is holding hand with someone else. I don’t know which one is true but having you two will give me an answer for my question” I’m having a hard time to process all of Sejeong’s words. I look at Mina who just hanged her head low

“But still what happen in the past it just between me, Tzuyu and you. Mina has nothing to do with it” she chuckled slowly before taking out a folding knife from her back pocket and point it at my left cheek

“Whoever in this world be a reason for Tzuyu to turn me down has something to do with all of this ” she whispered at me before she make a cut at my cheek and cause me to groan in pain. I can feel blood rolled down as I feel stinging.

“Unnie!!” Mina struggled herself to untied the rope that tied her when she saw what Sejeong does.

“Do you want to have the same fate as her?!” Sejeong ask angrily at Mina.

“I don’t care if you want to hurt me as well rather than watching Sana in pain alone” Mina says it in between her sobbing. Sejeong clap her hand like mocking at us after she heard to Mina’s word.

“You are such a loyal friend Mina-ssi. I don’t believe in this cruel world there’s still someone like you”

“There’s a lot of people like that, it just you who found none of them because your heart is full of hatred that’s why you can’t get to see them” I say it without even bother to think what she want to do towards me after this.

“I warn you Sana, once again you say something that make my blood boiled, I don’t hesitate to hurt your loyal friend over here” I become speechless when she say it. The room is filled with silence for a moment while Sejeong busy typing something at her phone while those two men looking at me and Mina with full of lust.

“In 2 hours you got to see your precious Tzuyu for the last time before I put both of your life to the end and he will be mine again. Bring her out and put her at somewhere that easy to find” she give an order to both of the men to drag Mina out from this room and they did but in a rough way. I feel my heart shattered into the pieces when I heard Mina’s scream.

“What kind of game that you plan Sejeong?! Just kill me instead!!” I yell at her while crying. I’m tired to go through all of this already. I’m tired to have this pain all over again.

“Kill you this fast won’t make the game interesting. I want him to beg for you and watch him suffer. I want him to feel what I feel back then!”

“All of this is not worth it Sejeong, it just will make Tzuyu hate you more. Please stop all of this” I plead at her.

“Shut up b*tch!!” she slap me hardly before push me and cause me to fall to the ground.

“ARGH!!!” I groaned loudly and she just laughing while look at me.

“You will feel worst than this Sana, just wait!” afterwards she just left me alone in this room. Not so long after she walks out from this room, I can listen to Mina’s voice, screaming in fear. It becomes worst when I heard gunshots.

“MINA!!!” I yelled her name but no response. I cry as much as I can because in my mind, I thought she must hurt so badly.

“Tzuyu, please come faster. You need to save Mina” I mumble to myself weakly. At this moment, I really hope I could see Tzuyu’s figure because only him can stop all of this. I don’t know for how long I have been staying like this. I just keep on staring at a random place blankly and my mind can’t process anything more, it has go blank as well.

“MINATOZAKI SANA!! MYOUI MINA!! WHERE ARE YOU?!” I heard a familiar voice yelling for my name and Mina’s name. It seems so near at me but I don’t have any strength to shout back.

“Finally you are here Tzuyu” I say weakly. I shut my eyes as I feel so tired and I don’t have any strength anymore.

Tzuyu’s POV

I have arrived at the place where I should meet with the person who has ruined my life. This place is quite big and I’m not sure where I should go. I just follow my instinct and roaming around the place.

“MINATOZAKI SANA!! MYOUI MINA!! WHERE ARE YOU?!” I yelled their name out loud even I know they can’t answer me back.

“Yah Chou Tzuyu!” I turn around trying to find the owner of the voice and when I look up, I found it.

“Rooftop!” he makes a sign with his hand ask me to come to rooftop. I remember that face. He is the one who punch me right at my stomach a few months ago and I never thought that I will meet with him once again. I swear I’m going to beat him up to death this time. I make my way to rooftop with a heavy step and my heart start to beat vigorously like it can jump out from my chest anytime. When I reach at the last second floor, the other guy already waits for me with a gun at his hand. He is smirking at me and makes a sign for me to go first before he follow behind me while pointing the gun at my head. As soon as I reached at the rooftop, I only see Sejeong with that men. I don’t see them anywhere around here.

“Where is them?” I ask with a cold voice and staring straight into her eyes with furious.

“Can you please be patient? Well at least ask me how I am doing?” she said in a seducing tone.

“I ain’t got time for that. I’m asking you once again, where is Sana and Mina?” she is smirking hearing to my question.

“Look, they are dead” she shows me a knife that has a blood stain on it while making a sad face. I’m start to shivers when I look at it but my heart tells me that it’s a lie.

“You are lying! I know they are still alive!! If they are really dead, where is their body?! Why did you hide it?!” I’m clenching my teeth as I feel my anger at the top of my head while she let out a small chuckled.

“Why would I tell lies? It doesn’t bring any good to me beside you love someone that always being honest right, honey?”

“I don’t see honesty in your eyes. You are just crazy” my voice fade as my spirit do. In some moment my mind fall for her words but my heart trying to deny everything.

“Yes I’m crazy but I’m crazy over you. I only want you in my life! Why you can’t see that?!” she raised her voice out of the blue while staring at me with full of anger.

“You don’t love me. It just you are desperate to get me. You feel challenged because no one ever rejected you before and I’m the first one” I just could only form a sad smile because I feel sorry for her.

“Let’s stop all of this . It’s not worth it Sejeong. This is our fate, we are not meant to be for each other but we still can be a friend” I continued since she just being silent.

“Friend? You really think that we can be a friend? You really want me to do this Tzuyu. Mark brings her here and Chansung stay beside him” the one who point the gun at me nodded before going downstairs. I don’t know who I will meet first but I need to be fast. Taecyeon and Jackson along with their team must be here already, hiding somewhere. They just wait for the right time to do the plan. I saw Mark drag Sana forcefully towards our direction. She has a cut on her left cheek and I’m very sure the blood stain on the knife just now is come from Sana. I try to walk towards Sana but the other guy or Chansung stop me.

“Dare to move again, I will kill her” I take a deep breath while looking at Sana. On the other side, she already kneeling down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter