Almost Found You

Long Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's POV

It's been 2 years since you left me. Without any last words nor goodbye from you. You just disappear like ghost. Why you have to do this to me? You know how my past look like and you still repeat it. You know my fear but you act like you don't. I will chase you back no matter what happen you will be mine again.

*knock knock* seems like someone is here. "Come in" I said. "Young Master, your car is ready. If we are not leaving now you might miss your flight, Sir" the driver said. "Oh I will be there in a few minutes just be ready."

Today I will go to Korea to chase my long lost love. Thanks to her friend otherwise I will never know where is she.

"Chou Tzuyu you might getting late!!! What are you still doing?!"

Oh mom she loves shouting very much. Don't she get tired when shouting? "I'm coming mom!"

"There you are my boy. Have you prepared everything? Don't left anything behind honey"

"Everything is prepared mom. Don't worry everything will be fine" I said while give a very honest smile to my mom even though I felt like I want to cry.

"I know you will be fine honey. But this is first time you stay away from us still I worry a little about you" my mom said back to me.

"You know you can count on me. Beside there's is our people in Korea. They will take a good care of me" I hoping this words can make my mom calm. Yes this is first time being apart with my family and I have two thing I have to achieve in Korea. My dream and my love.

 

Sana's POV

It's been 2 years since I left you. I still felt guilty over you. If I could turn back time to the day I left you, I would. You're my precious love. How can I forget about you? I can't tell you why I left. That's why there's no last words from me nor goodbye because I'm not strong enough to see your cry. I'm here to pursue my dreams.

Flashback

"I must call him today. There's no tomorrow for us. What should I say to him?" I keep on mumbling in my mind. This is for my own future. I know I might look selfish but I have my own dream.Without thinking any longer, I dial his number. After a few beeps sound, I can hear his voice.

"Hi baby, why suddenly call me at midnight?"

"Oh hi. I just miss you that's why I call you. Are you sleeping right now?"

"I'm not sleeping for you but yes for others hehehe"

"Aish this sweet talker. You make me fall for you even harder you know" Yes you are very sweet and kind. You take a good care of me but soon I have to leave you for my own future baby.

"You should sleep baby otherwise you might look like panda hahahaha" his laugh is so precious for me. I feel like I will cry sooner.

"Let me talk with you first before sleep" and the night go on while we talk with each other. We even promise to each other to meet tomorrow at the park we usually go. But I know I can't fulfill the promise. I'm sorry Tzuyu.

Flashback end.

That's the last time I hear his voice. I still remember how hard I'm crying when he said he will chase me to the end of world if I left him. There's a time I hope he stick to his words but sometimes I hope he will never do it because I know I will hurt him at the end of the day.

While thinking about him someone's hold my shoulder

"Sana yah!!"

"Aish this kid. You make me startled!!" I slap her arms.

"I'm sorry Sana but you seems like you are on your daydreaming. Are you okay?" She said while looking at me

"I'm more than fine Momo" I tried to look fine by smiling a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter