09

Because, You're MINE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kiko come into Kangin’s office with her wet dress. Kangin that was busy discussing with his client shocked.

“What’s happen to your dress?!” he asked after his client leave the office.

“This is all because of your sister!” Kiko throw her handbag to Kangin. Kangin caught it.

“What did she do to you?”

“She... I hate her!”

 

*throwback

 

“I’m pregnant.”

“Oh, so?”

“You want to know who’s the father?”

“Not my business.”

“It’s your business dear, it’s your boyfriend’s child.” Kiko said as she smirk.

“Wha.. what?” Taeyeon look at Kiko. “Jiyong oppa.. is the father of your child?” Kiko smile confidently. Taeyeon grab her juice. Seeing her sad face, Kiko smile in winning.

“Yes.. and he will take a respon-“ she stopped when seeing Taeyeon smile. And slowly, that smile turn to smirk. “We.. well.. we have sleep together at Hong Kong last month.. it was a good night, you know.. Do-do you want to know something? Jiyong is so good at be-“ before Kiko could finish her words, Taeyeon throw her orange juice to Kiko’s face. Kiko shocked when a cold water wetting her face. She frozen for a while. Still shock for what happen to her.

“Don’t talk bad about Jiyong oppa. Or I will kill you together with your baby.” Taeyeon said as she put the glass on the table. “Did you think I will trust you?” Taeyeon lean her back to the seat. She smirked while cross her arms to her chest. “Did you think I don’t know that my brother is the dad of your baby?” Taeyeon smile. “Poor you Kiko-sshi.. you’re trying hard to make me trust you.. make me hates Jiyong oppa..but.. you’ve failed. Please tell my brother.. don’t mess up with his sister.” Taeyeon look at Kiko. “Because I’m not the same Taeyeon that he know anymore.” Taeyeon stands up. “I’m bad than Jiyong oppa.” She take her bags and Hyorin’s before leave Kiko there.

 

*end of throwback

 

“How did she know about it?”

“I don’t know!”

“!!” Kangin throw the files on his desk to the floor. “Kwon Jiyong.. Kim Taeyeon.. you think you win? You’re dead after this!”

 

TAEYEON sit on the floor near the pool, with her legs being drowned in the water. She look at her reflection on the water and smile. Suddenly she remember about what happen earlier at the restaurant. She fight back to what Kiko said cooly. And it’s make she feel proud of herself. What Soohyuk teach her, she learn it well. She always practice at home. After fight Kiko back, Taeyeon leave the restaurant as soon as possible. “Woah.. what have you done Taeyeon? You will kill her together with her baby? You’re more bad than Jiyong oppa? You’re so funny.” Taeyeon talk by herself while walked out from the restaurant.

“Hey..” that y voice whispering on her ear make Taeyeon smile. Jiyong sit behind Taeyeon while hugging her from back. Taeyeon sit between his thighs. He put his chin on her shoulder.

“Why we’re here all of sudden, oppa?”

“Em? Why? You don’t like it?”

“No.. I like it. But.. why?”

Jiyong smile. “Actually.. oppa stress lately..”

“Because of work?”

“Kind of it..”

“Or.. because of Kiko unnie?” Jiyong shocked when Taeyeon say Kiko’s name all of sudden.

“Did Soohyuk tell you?”

“No.”

“So?” Taeyeon smile.

 

TAEYEON wake up from her sleep when her phone ringing. She take a look at the caller ID. It’s Soohyuk. Taeyeon pick up the call. She heard Jiyong voice. Taeyeon eyes become clear when she heard a word pregnant. Jiyong and Soohyuk continue to talk about Kiko, her brother, and what will Jiyong do to her brother. Soohyuk purposely call Taeyeon and let she heard it so then she will not misunderstood Jiyong and be ready if Kiko suddenly meet her. Tell her about it. So then when they meets at the restaurant, Taeyeon just act like she don’t know. But in the end, she fight Kiko back.

 

“You.. eavesdropping?”

“Yup! Hahaha.”

“Naughty.” Jiyong bite Taeyeon’s left ear make Taeyeon screaming.

“Yahhh!!” Taeyeon touch her ear and looked back to Jiyong. “It’s hurt.” She hit his chest. Jiyong laughed. “I want to tell you a story oppa.”

“What is it?” Taeyeon stand up following by Jiyong. They walk to the pool seat, Jiyong sit down and he pull Taeyeon to sit on his laps. He put his arms around Taeyeon’s waist. Taeyeon smile.

“Today.. I meet someone at a restaurant. She told a lie to me. Saying that she is pregnant, and it is your child. Do you want to know I do oppa?” Jiyong nodded. “I splash my orange juice to her face.” Jiyong laughed. Taeyeon smile.

“Why did you do that?”

“She said something bad about my boyfriend. How can I’m not getting angry.” Taeyeon pouts.

“What did she said?”

“She said you’re good at be-“ Taeyeon stopped when she saw Jiyong naughty smile. “Just stop doing that kind of face.” Taeyeon push Jiyong face away. Jiyong laugh.

“I’m good at what?”

Taeyeon blushing. “At that.”

“What is it?”

“That. That kind of things..”

Jiyong chuckles at Taeyeon’s red face.

“What things?”

“Eyyshh. Better I go to cook right now than facing a ert like you.” Taeyeon stands up and walk away from there. Jiyong laugh and follow Taeyeon from behind.

“ert? When did I.” Taeyeon stop her step and look at Jiyong. When Jiyong arrive next to her, Jiyong holds her hand and they go in to the house together. The two of them was at Jiyong house in Jeju. He bring her here just to release their tension because of their problems.

“Tomorrow morning let’s go to the beach.”

“Okay.” Taeyeon smile.

 

TAEYEON smile when she come out from the house. She spotted Jiyong stand next to a bike. She walks toward Jiyong.

“We will ride this?”

“Yes. Or you want to ride the car?”

“No, no. It’s not romantic. Let’s go. It’s must be fun.” Jiyong smile. He sit on the bike, and Taeyeon sit on the passenger seat, behind Jiyong. She hug Jiyong’s waist.

“Ready?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter