08

Because, You're MINE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong is not like what you think. What Jessica said in the letter make Taeyeon’s smile gone. ‘Who are you, Kwon Jiyong?’

 

 

Next day, Taeyeon come to Hyorin’s boutique to see her dress. Because Hyorin call her last night, told her to come alone and look at her dress. It’s done! Taeyeon push the door and step in. But her steps stopped when there is someone stand at the counter, talking with Hyorin. Hyorin’s face look so serious that time. When she saw Taeyeon, a smile appear on her face.

“Taeyeon-ah. Come in.” Taeyeon walk to the counter, she glance at the tall woman next to her while she just so small.

“Who is she?” ask the woman to Hyorin.

“Jiyong’s oppa girlfriend.” Hyorin said while smiling to Taeyeon. Taeyeon reply her smile. “You come alone? Where is Jiyong oppa?”

“He is our house. He want to come with me but you said last night to come alone.”

“Ahh.. I forgot about it.”

The woman next to Taeyeon glance at her from head to toe then smirk. Taeyeon also glance at her and doing a same thing as her. Her smirks more look like she disgusting.

“Kiko unnie.” Call Hyorin. Kiko looks at Hyorin, “You can leave now.”

“Oh, okay.” Kiko glance at Taeyeon before leave the boutique. Taeyeon pouts.

“Who’s that?”

“That? She is one of my model.”

“Aa..”

“Let’s go. I’m so excited to show you your dress.” Hyorin pull her hand and they get into the office.

 

“TA-DA~.” Taeyeon eyes widened. turn to O shape. Hyorin smile happily seeing Taeyeon’s reaction. Taeyeon look amazed.

“OH MY GOD. UNNIE! This so... so.. DAEBAK.” Hyorin laughed. Taeyeon staring at the dress. “It’s beautiful.”

“Want to try it?”

“Can I?”

“Sure, this is your dress. Come, get in to that room.”

 

JIYONG cross his arms on his chest. He sit on the couch alone in the living room. He pouts. The tv in front of him didn’t caught his attention anymore. What he thinks right now is his girlfriend.

“I want to go too..”

“No way. Oppa stay in this house. I will go by myself.”

“It’s dangerous to go alone.”

“I know how to take care of myself. Besides Soohyuk oppa always follow me too. Stay here until I got back. If not, I will leave this house.”

“Okay! Okay! Oppa will sit here until you come home. Please be careful.” He said worriedly. Taeyeon smile.

“Okay, wait here.” She kiss Jiyong on his cheek before run to the entrance. Jiyong smile happily.

 

HE REALLY WANT TO TALK TO HER, but he can’t. Someone already warning him for not approach her. And he only can watch her from far. He wearing black hoodie, mask and sunglasses. Peeking on a girl that walk out from a boutique. She get into a car after the driver open the door for her. He sighed. ‘Taeyeon.’

 

“NO.. THIS is not real.. NO!!” she throw the small things on her hand to the floor. She sit on the floor and crying. Her hands touch her head and her messy hair. “I’m not pregnant.. I’m not!!”

“Kiko? Are you okay?”

“Leave me alone!”

“Kiko dear, don’t be like this. Okaa-san worried about you.”

“LEAVE ME ALONE!!” Kiko throw her pillow to the door. “I hate you.. You’re gonna pay for this..” Kiko wipe her tears. “GD.”

 

TAEYEON push the door and close it slowly. She take off her shoes and walk into the living room. A smile appear on her face when her eyes saw her beloved sleep on the couch. Sleep while sit, ‘His neck must be hurt sleeping like that..’ Taeyeon sit next to him. “Oppa.” She touch his shoulder. Jiyong open his eyes, but still look sleepy. “Come, lay your head here.” Taeyeon pat her laps, Jiyong didn’t talk much, he just follow what she said. He lay down and put his head on her laps. Taeyeon caressing his hair. ‘So soft.’ She smile. ‘Oppa..' Taeyeon staring at his sleeping face. "I don’t care who you are anymore.. What I know right now is.. I will always love you. Even if you’re bad person.’ Slowly, she fall asleep too.

 

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?” ask Soohyuk to the woman in front of him. He still with his poker face even he is facing a beautiful girl.

“I want GD.” Soohyuk roll his eyes as he heard it.

“Are you crazy? He have Taeyeon already. So in your dream.”

“No matter what happen, he will be mine.”

“Stupid. So you meet me just want to tell me that? Aah.. You’ve waste my free time.” Soohyuk stands up.

“I’m pregnant.” Soohyuk look back.

“So?”

“That’s why I want GD. He is the father of this child.” Soohyuk eyes open wide.

“WHAT?!”

 

JIYONG smile while his finger playing with her gray short hair. Taeyeon lay her head on his arm. Sleeping peacefully in his embrace. ‘Kim Taeyeon.. I don’t know why I love you so much.. You’re my first, and will be my last.’ Jiyong cutely peck on Taeyeon’s small nose. But Taeyeon didn’t even disturbed by the peck. Jiyong smile. She is in a deep sleep already. The two of them laying down on the couch. Jiyong wake up from his sleep and saw Taeyeon sleep while sit and he sleep with his head on her laps. He don’t remember when did Taeyeon come home. He thought it was a dream when Taeyeon told him to sleep on her laps. Jiyong then slowly move Taeyeon to lay down with him on the couch.

Jiyong secretly lean his lips to Taeyeon. Just for a second and he pull off. He staring at Taeyeon with eyes full of love. Suddenly his phone ring. Jiyong quickly take out his phone and answer the call. He don’t want to wake Taeyeon up.

“Hello?”

“Ji, are you busy?”

“Soohyuk-ah. Why?”

“I have something to tell you. It’s.. about Kiko.”

 

AFTER carry Taeyeon to her bedroom, Jiyong gone to his study room when Soohyuk come. It’s late night already. The two of them sit on the sofa in the study room. Jiyong manage to make a coffee for them.

“She’s pregnant?”

“Yes. And I really don’t believe who’s the dad of that child.”

“Who?”

“She said it’s you.”

“What?” Jiyong scoff in disbelief. He stand up and put his hands on his waist. “Damn it! this girl really want to die..”

“I know it’s not you.”

“Of course it’s not me!” Jiyong look at Soohyuk. “I did never sleep with her. Either

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter