11

Because, You're MINE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

JIYONG take off his tuxedo and throw it to the floor. He sighed while put his hands on his hips. He close his eyes. ‘You can’t do this, Ji..’ he sit on his bed. He almost lost his mind earlier with Taeyeon. Her nice scent make he wants her. He take out his phone.

 

Beep. Taeyeon grab her phone and open the LINE apps. A text from Jiyong.

I’m sorry. – Jiyong oppa

Taeyeon smile and reply his text.

It’s okay. – Taeyeonnie

Jiyong smile. ‘Aah.. you should marry her as soon as possible, Ji.’

 

TAEYEON AND JIYONG both quiet in the car. Soohyuk that was driving the car keep looking at them from the back mirror. ‘What’s wrong with them?’

‘Is he mad at me? He didn’t even look nor talk with me since this morning.’ Taeyeon look outside the window.

‘I need to do this. I can’t hold it when I got too close to her.’ He sighed.

“Err.. Ji. Where are we going right now?”

Jiyong look at Soohyuk. “Send me to the office.”

“Oh.. okay. How about you Taeyeon?”

“I want to go home.”

“Okay..” and the atmosphere in the car became quiet back.

 

JIYONG loose his necktie as he enter his office room. He then lay down on the couch. Soohyuk come into his office.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“I’m okay..” he reply lazily.

“You don’t have any work today.. why don’t you go home with Taeyeon?”

Jiyong quiet. He turn to his left side, back facing Soohyuk. “Let me sleep.”

“Do you have a problem with Taeyeon?”

“Don’t act like you’re cupid of love, Soohyuk. Leave me alone.”

“Alright, alright..” Soohyuk quiet and stay in the office.

 

AS SHE ARRIVE AT THE HOUSE, Taeyeon lock herself in her bedroom. She actually packing up her things in her luggage, and boxes. She don’t know why all of sudden she packing her things. It’s feel like she will leave this house soon. Taeyeon let out a small sigh. ‘What’s wrong with you oppa..’ their memories playing in her mind. At early morning, before they leave Beijing, she saw Jiyong have a breakfast with Goo Hara while she just sit alone at the hotel’s lobby. Soohyuk come with a cup of hot coffee and sandwich with him. Taeyeon don’t have appetite to eat after seeing Jiyong with Hara. ‘Is he cheating with me?’ She glad that Soohyuk is there, bring food for her. She really hungry that time until she feel like she want to eat Hara. Her phone in her bag ringing. She quickly reach her phone and take a look at it. A call. From.. “Jaejoong oppa?” Taeyeon hesitate. Should she answer the call or not? “What if it’s important?” Taeyeon touch the answer icon. “Hello?”

“Taeyeon-ah. It’s me.”

“I know. Why?”

Jaejoong sighed. “We need to talk.”

“I guess we don’t.”

“Please, Tae. Just for a moment. I’m in front of your house now.” Taeyeon stand up and approach the window.

“What are you doing here? We can meet at grandpa house.”

“Then let’s go to grandpa house.”

“No need. I will go by myself.” Taeyeon end the call. After a few minutes, Taeyeon see Jaejoong leave their house with his car. Taeyeon then take her handbag and leave the house.

 

JAEJOONG smile as his eyes meets Taeyeon in the living room. Taeyeon take off her shoes and walk toward Jaejoong.

“What do you want to talk with me?”

“I know you’re mad at grandpa because of the marriage thing. But Tae, it’s not like what you think. I’m not the one who will marry you. It’s Jiyong.”

“What?”

“Grandpa talk about Jiyong that time.. but you thought it was me. Besides..” Jaejoong smile. “I will get married at the end of this month.” Hearing that, Taeyeon finally smile.

“With who?”

Jaejoong look at her and smile shyly.

“You remember Sandara?”

“Dara unnie? The girl who have crush on you while we on high school?” Jaejoong nods.

“She is the one..”

“Omo..” Taeyeon smile happily. “Really? Congrats! Where did you meet her?”

“At New York.. after I got reject-“

“By Jessica, right?”

“I’m sorry..”

“It’s okay oppa.” Taeyeon smile. “Time have passed.. we can’t continue to be hostile..”

Jaejoong nodded. A sound of door being opened make the two of them look at where the sound come.

“Grandpa.” They stand up.

“Oh, Taeyeon.. you’re here.”

Taeyeon smile. “Where is Jiyong?” her smile gone. And Jaejoong saw it before Taeyeon create a fake smile.

“He have a work to do.” Taeyeon glance at Jaejoong before smile.

 

“WANT ME TO SEND YOU HOME?” ask Jaejoong while he and Taeyeon climb down the stairs to the front yard.

“Can you oppa? Actually.. I don’t have enough money to pay taxi..” she smile.

“Aigoo.. this kid.” Jaejoong knock Taeyeon forehead cutely. Taeyeon chuckles. “Come.” They get into Jaejoong’s car and leave the house.

“Have you meet Jessica?” ask Taeyeon.

“No.. after that moment.. I didn’t meet her anymore. Why?”

“She have gone to California..”

“Really? Since when?”

“Maybe.. After I beat her at the college?”

“You beat her? For real Taeyeon? You know Jessica is a weak girl..”

“I know.. but that time I was so angry and lost control..”

“I feel sorry to her.” Taeyeon pouts.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter