03

Because, You're MINE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa. Do you know him?”

“I..” Jaejoong look at his fiance. “He is oppa’s rival.”

“Really?”

“How about you? You know him?”

 

 

“He is the crazy guy I ever meet.”

“Where did you guys meet?”

“I accidentally bumped into him when I go to mall. From that, he start to follow me around, and saying that I’ve steal his heart.”

Jaejoong chuckles.

“He is crazy.”

“I know right.” Jaejoong then hold her hand and interwined their fingers. Taeyeon looked up to Jaejoong. They staring at each other. Jaejoong kiss Taeyeon’s hand softly. Taeyeon gulped. Jaejoong smile. To Taeyeon, his smile is too y and seductive. She’s melt inside already.

“I love you, Taeyeon-ah.”

Taeyeon smile. “Me too opp..” Before Taeyeon could finish her words, Jaejoong peck on her lips. Taeyeon eyes widened in shock. Her face then turn red.

Jaejoong smile again seeing her face. “First peck. When will our first kiss?” Taeyeon smile shyly while cover with her hand. Jaejoong chuckles. He pinch Taeyeon’s cheek cutely. Taeyeon giggles. Without knowing, Jiyong watching them from far.

‘I will do everything to make you mine, Kim Taeyeon.’

 

 

“SO WHAT’s your plan this holiday?” ask Jaejoong to Taeyeon. The of them having a breakfast at a cafe near Taeyeon’s apartment. Taeyeon take a sip of her coffee before speak.

“I don’t know. Maybe I will work part-time.”

“Just work with oppa. Be my P.A.”

“What is P.A?”

“Personal assistant.” Jaejoong smile. Taeyeon huffed.

“No thanks.”

“Ahh.. why?”

“I don’t have any experience in that course.”

“You can learn.”

“No. Oppa, you know I’m taking a fashion course right? Then I should try a job about fashion too.”

“For example? Modelling?”

“Kind of it.” Taeyeon take a bite of her cheese cake.

“Hem.. I think I know someone who can hire you.” He smile.

 

 

AFTER send Taeyeon’s home, Jaejoong call someone. “Where are you?” he get in to his car and start the engine.

“Me? Of course in my office. Why?”

“I have a favor. Can you help me?”

 

 

“JUNSU-sshi, Jaejoong-sshi is here.” His secretary inform him about Jaejoong’s arrival. Junsu put his file down and take off his glasses.

“Tell him to come in here.”

“Alright.” After a few second, Jaejoong come in to his office.

“Well come back home, dear friend.” Junsu greet him as he appear. Junsu stand up and hug Jaejoong. “When did you return to Korea?”

 Jaejoong take a sit in front of Junsu.

“A week ago. I’m glad to see you.” He smile.

“Me too. So.. what can I help you?” Junsu smile.

 

A week after that..

 

“WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?” Jiyong stop his steps in the lobby when he see Taeyeon sit at the sofa. He approach her. “Miss me?” he asked. Taeyeon look at him. She sighed.

“Are you following me?”

“What? No.”

“Heol. Then why are you here?”

“I have a photoshoot here.”

“Photoshoot? Before, you’re CEO and now you are model?” Taeyeon huffed and crossed her arms on her chest.

Jiyong smile. Taeyeon look so beautiful that time. Really. She just wearing black skinny jeans, white shirt with the front of the shirt being tuck in to jeans and black bag on her back. She just let her hair down freely. Jiyong just realize, her hair is not blonde anymore. It’s black.

“I have a magazine photoshoot.” He take a sit in front of Taeyeon. His secretary and his staff just stand quietly behind him. “What are you doing here?”

“Not your business.”

Jiyong chuckles. “Are you here to have a photoshoot? I heard from Junsu that he hired you to be his model.” Taeyeon look at Jiyong.

“You know Junsu?”

“Of course. He is my friend. I’m here to have a photoshoot for his magazine.”

Taeyeon at his secretary. Jiyong see that. He slightly jealous. He clears his throat. “Yah, Lee Soo Hyuk.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Go inside without me. I will follow you later.”

Soohyuk nod and bow to Jiyong before walks away with their staffs.

“Interested huh?”

“What? Me?” Taeyeon scoffs. “I’m only interested in my fiance. Once again, my F-I-A-N-C-E.” She spells the word fiance one by one. Jiyong then stands up and walk away from there. JEALOUS.

 

 

“I’M SORRY for make you wait, Miss Kim.” One voice greet her from behind. Taeyeon seems familiar to that voice. She looked up.

“Tiffany?” Taeyeon stands up.

“Tae.. Taeyeon.”

“What are you doing here?”

“Ah.. Ple.. Please follow me. My boss are calling for you.” She walks away. Taeyeon follow her from behind.

As they come inside the studio, Taeyeon look around her. Many staffs busy prepare for the photoshoot. ‘So this is how studio looks alike.’

“Taeyeon?” a sweet hoarse voice greet her from behind.

“Oh, oppa.” Taeyeon smile. Junsu and Taeyeon hugged each other. “I miss you so much.” Taeyeon break the hug.

“Me too.. I’m glad that you’re come.”

Taeyeon smile.

“Today is your first photoshoot right?”

Taeyeon nodded.

“Nervous?”

“Kinda..” she giggles.

“Don’t worry, today you will have a photoshoot with my client. He’s professional. You can learn from him.”

“Him?”

“It’s guy. Kwon Jiyong. You know him?”

Taeyeon gulped. ‘I’m dead.’

“No.. not really.”

“I will introduce you to him after you done with your makeover. Luna, come here.” Luna approach them. “Help her to get ready, in 25 minutes.”

“Alright, come.” Taeyeon follows Luna from behind.

 

 

JIYONG already stand at their photoshoot site. He is waiting for his partner to appear. A sound of high heel step

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter