02

Because, You're MINE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Two

Her Fiance

 

 

“Wha.. what are you doing here?” Taeyeon look around her, if there is something she can take to get ready hit this guy. Meanwhile Jiyong, just staring at her.

“Who are you?” he asked.

“Me.. Me?” Taeyeon gulped. “Je.. Jessica told me to waiting for her here.”

Jiyong’s forehead wrinkled. Realizing something, he huffed and his lips create a smirk.

“So she run away from me.”

“What.. what do you mean she’s run away from you?”

Jiyong walks to the sofa and have a sit.

“Are you her bestfriend?”

“Yes, I am.”

“So you must be know who I am to her.”

“No, I don’t know. She never talk about you to me.”

Jiyong chuckles.

“For real? Sica.. Sica..” Jiyong smile. He look at Taeyeon. “Well..” he observing Taeyeon from head to toe before smile ily. “You’re not that bad.”

Taeyeon bite her lips. “What have you done to Jessica?”

Jiyong keep staring at Taeyeon until she feel uneasy. Yes, Taeyeon feel uneasy. Why? His eyes is trying to seduce her. His smile.. Taeyeon shook her head. ‘No, no Taeyeon-ah. You have Jaejoong oppa.’ Taeyeon pouts. And it’s caught Jiyong eyes.

‘What is she thinking about until that fresh lips pouting like a kid?’ Jiyong smile.

“What is your name?” he asked. Taeyeon come back to reality.

“Why do you want to know?”

“Just want to know.. Who’s the girl that Jessica sell to replace her, sleep with me.” Taeyeon glaring at Jiyong.

“Sell? Replace?”

“She suppose to be with me tonight.. but she replace you in her place. Someone must be already pay her put you here.”

“I.. I don’t under-..” Taeyeon stopped when Jiyong stand up and slowly walk toward her. “What.. Don.. Don’t come here!” Jiyong steps stopped. “I’ve have my fiance already, so don’t ever think that I will sleep with you.” Taeyeon bravely walk to the door, when she twist the door knob, the door locked. She tried many times, still can’t be opened. Taeyeon turn to Jiyong.

“Why this door..”

Jiyong turn face her. He smile. “The door only can be opened from the outside.”

“WHAT?!” Taeyeon heart beating fast. ‘What should I do?’ she take out her cellphone, before she could unlock the screenlock, Jiyong take her phone and throw it to the wall. Her phone crushed.

“What are you trying to do?” he asked. He push Taeyeon to the door. His hands grab her shoulder. Taeyeon body trembling. She know who is Jiyong. But she just act like she don’t know him. Kwon Jiyong, that name ever come out from Jessica’s lips. The guy who pay her to sleep with him. Jessica always borrow money from him. If she can’t pay, she will pay it with her body. Jessica ever tell her that.. Jiyong is the bad person that many people afraid of him. He easily kill people without sympathy. He have so many supporter around the world. Taeyeon gulped.

“Will you kill me tonight?” that question suddenly comeout from . A tears falls to her cheeks. Jiyong eyes staring at that beautiful eyes.

‘She’s crying. But why I feel hurt seeing her tears?’

“If you want, I will kill you.”

“I.. I..” Taeyeon sobbed already. Jiyong let her shoulder free from his grab.

‘Damn.’ Jiyong look away and close his eyes. He usually love to see people crying because of him, but now. He feel hurt seeing her crying like that.

“Stop crying!” he shout. Make Taeyeon flinch. Taeyeon kneel down. She wipe her tears.

“Please.. Please don’t kill me. But.. I.. I really can’t sleep with you. I never sleep with any guy in my life. Even being touched by guy, I never.” Taeyeon body trembling, she hold her tears when Jiyong ask her to stop crying.

Jiyong sit squat in front of Taeyeon. He lift Taeyeon’s chin up, make her looking at him. “Are you ?”

“Par.. Pardon?”

“I ask you.. Are you still ?”

“Y.. Yes.” Taeyeon gulped.

“Your fiance never touch you.. even your hand?”

Taeyeon nod.

“Why?”

“Why.. what?”

“Why he didn’t touch you?”

“He..”

“Who’s your fiance?”

“Kim.. Kim Jaejoong.” Jiyong smirked.

“Ah.. the CEO of Kim’s Company.. Isn’t he?”

Taeyeon nods again.

“Then it will be lit if I tell him that I’m with his fiance right now. In a motel.” Jiyong eyes move down to Taeyeon’s fresh pink lips.

“Please, don’t tell him. I..” Taeyeon stopped. “I.. I will do everything.”

“Do what?”

“Erm.. Be.. Be your maid?” Jiyong chuckles. He let Taeyeon’s chin ago. He laughed.

“Woah.. what a jokes..” he said. He then staring back at Taeyeon face. “You will do everything huh..” Jiyong said while nodded. He then smile. “Did he ever kiss you?”

“No.. No.” Taeyeon blushing.

“Then I will take you first kiss.” Jiyong muttered as he cupped Taeyeon’s face and kiss her lips.

“Emmm!” Taeyeon close her eyes and push Jiyong away. But Jiyong hold her head at the back and wrap his arm around Taeyeon waist. Taeyeon hit Jiyong shoulder. She can’t breath. Jiyong pull the kiss to let Taeyeon breath.

“How’s it? Your first kiss.”

“You-.” Jiyong press his lips against Taeyeon once again. Taeyeon collect all her strenght and push Jiyong away. Jiyong stand up. Taeyeon gasped for air. ‘Damn.’

Jiyong smile while his lips. “Sweet.”

Taeyeon glance at him, she wipe her lips harshly. ‘So disgusting.’ Jiyong walks to the bed and lay down. Leave Taeyeon sit at the door alone. Taeyeon wipe her tears. She glance at her cellphone. ‘R.I.P my baby.’ Taeyeon sigh. She look at Jiyong at the bed. ‘Is he sleeping? How can I get out from here? Should I jump?’ Suddenly Jessica comeout to her mind. ‘Sica.. why did you do this to me..’ Taeyeon grasp her hand together. ‘How dare you..’ she bite her lips. Feeling of anger have been filled in her body. ‘I will make sure.. I will pay you back.’

“Are you going to sleep there?” Jiyong asked. He already sit on the bed.

Taeyeon just glance at him with disgusting looks. Jiyong chuckles. “Want me to take you to come here.. or you come alone?”

“Hell no.”

Jiyong smile. “You haven’t tell me what’s your name.”

“It’s none of your business.”

“Of course it’s my business dear. You’re my bride to be.”

“What? Are you crazy? I have my fiance already!”

“So what? You’re just his fiance, not his wife.”

Taeyeon bite her lips. ‘This guy.’

“I will let you go if you tell me your name.”

“Really?” Taeyeon suddenly interested. She stand up. “My name is Kim Taeyeon. I will turn 22 this year. So can I go out?” Jiyong shocked at her sudden introduce. He then chuckles. Taeyeon quiet. Jiyong give her a card. A door card. Taeyeon approach him and about to take the card, but Jiyong pull her hand. Taeyeon sit on his lap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter