14

Because, You're MINE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

But her step stopped when her eyes meet the picture that hanging on the wall inside the living room. Taeyeon gasped in shock. She close with her hand. Can’t believe what she see just now. For real. Her tears fall on her cheeks. Maybe this is how Jiyong let his longing with her go. All the picture in the living room is a picture of Taeyeon. What Taeyeon can’t believe is there is a picture of her that Jessica take when she is a beach at the San Francisco. ‘When did Jessica give it to Jiyong? Did they.. contacting each other?’

 

TAEYEON flinched as her phone ringing in her bag. She take out her phone and look at the screen. A call from Jessica. Taeyeon turn off the call. She’s not in a mood to answer a call from anyone right now. She turn off her phone and approach the pictures one by one. She confident, this picture was send to Jiyong from Jessica while they travelling to New Zealand. Especially, her picture at the beach. ‘I knew it.. This is why she always want to take my picture.’ Taeyeon sighed. Taeyeon still remember, one month before she leave to Korea. She and Jessica walks together at the beach. While Jessica busy with her phone, she ask Taeyeon to stay and she will take a picture of her. At first, Taeyeon refuse. But when Jessica keep forcing her, saying that she is model, she then agree. Taeyeon then back facing Jessica and let Jessica take her picture while she feels the wind of the beach.

The other picture is when they at USA. Since then, Taeyeon like it when Jessica take her picture since she ever be a model too. 

After take her picture, Jessica smile looking at her phone. Everything she do, Jessica will take he picture.

 

JIYONG sit on his chair. Alone in his office. He close his eyes while his finger knock the desk. Thinking of something, actually. He open his eyes as his office phone ring.

He look at the outside his office. No one there. He then pick up the call.

“Hello? Sica, you know where is she?” he asked as he answer the call.

“She didn’t pick up my call. You make her cry again, Ji. She give up on you. Are you happy now?”

“I’m really sorry.. my bad. I.. I just..”

“We plan to break her plan to take revenge on you. And it’s worked when she tell me she cancel it and will make you remember about her. But what you do to her just..”

“I know. I feel sorry for her. I hurt her again. I regret it.”

“You regret it when she’s gone.”

Jiyong sighed. “I’m really sorry.. I shouldn’t have say that words to her..” Jessica sighed at the other side.

“I will try to find her. She didn’t pick up my call. I don’t know why.”

“I shouldn’t act like I don’t know her. It’s must break her heart.”

“It’s our fault. Our plan is failed.”

Jiyong glance at outside his office, he saw Soohyuk walks in to the office floor. “I got to go.”

“Okay, I will inform you if I know where is she.” Jiyong end the call when his cell phone ring. A call from his noona.

 

SOOHYUK sit on his seat in the office. His finger knock the desk while trying to call someone on his phone. ‘Taeyeon.. where are you? Why didn’t she pick up my call?’ Soohyuk look at his phone, he have call Taeyeon many times, but her phone was off. Earlier, he was at the secretary side. Chatting with his secretary. When the phone on the secretary’s table ring, Yoona the secretary answer the call.

“Kwon’s Company. May I help you? Mr. Kwon? Yes he is here.” Yoona, Soohyuk’s secretary look at him. Soohyuk sign her to not put the phone, he want to hear their conversation. “I will connect your call to his office. Thank you.” Yoona give the phone to Soohyuk. He just listen to the conversation of the people in the phone. After a few minute, he end the call. He sighed. “So he pretends to not remember any single of her? Idiot..” without Jiyong’s knowing, Soohyuk eavesdropping their conversation from his office phone. “I should tell her about it.” Soohyuk then left to his office.

 

TAEYEON grab her phone as it’s ringing. Call from Jessica. She pick it up. “Taeng? Where are you now?” Jessica asked. Taeyeon smirk.

“Why?”

“I.. I’m just asking.”

“Ahh.. really? Or you want to tell him where I am so he can come to meet me? Hurt me? Are you happy now Sica?”

“What are you talking about? Taeng?”

Taeyeon chuckles. “Stop acting like you don’t know, Sica. You know I hate it when people lying.” Taeyeon voice turn cold. Jessica at the other side gulped. “You must have plan this before I’m going back to korea. Right?”

“Taeyeon, I..”

“Are you my friend or his friend?”

“I just don’t want you to do something bad for your relationship with him.”

“So you’re his friend.”

“Taeyeon, you plan to take a revenge over Jiyong. I don’t want you to hurt again. So I..”

“Tell Jiyong to act like he don’t know me? And I’m here like a fool, trust all of it? Seriously Sica? I trust you as my friend! But you do this to me? How could you!”

“I’m sorry! I know it my fault. But I love you Taeng. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter