15

Because, You're MINE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*bowed*

Hi guys.. I'm really sorry for the late update.

There is so many assignment to do.

I'm tired *cries*

I hope you will like this chapter. hehe..

Enjoy!

-Admin, Afiqah.

 

 

 

She can't believe for what she saw right now. In front of her. Is someone who she have been missed for a long time. Taeyeon slowly lift up her hands to cupped his face. That boy look shock for what Taeyeon do to him. When she cupped his face, her tears fall. "Baekhyun.."

 

 

“How.. how did you.. know my name?” the boy asked in shocked. He shock how can she know his name. Taeyeon gasped. She cover . She put her hands away from Baekhyun’s face.

“Your name.. is really Baekhyun?”

“Yes.. grandma, she.. she know my name. Did you tell her?” Baekhyun ask his grandma.

“No.. dear, how did you know my grandson’s name? You know him?” ask Baekhyun’s grandma. Taeyeon look at his grandma.

 

TAEYEON turn on the light in the house. She lock the door before walk in to the living room. Lie down her tired body to the couch. Taeyeon sighed. ‘I thought he was Baekhyun.. my bestfriend..” Earlier, Baekhyun and his grandma bring her to their house. She don’t know that grandma is a rich people. Their house is so big like mansion. Baekhyun said his grandma is a daughter of milionaire. When her parents passed away, Baekhyun’s grandma take all their property.

When Taeyeon tell them that Baekhyun looks like her bestfriend that already gone, and their name is same, his grandma shocked. “Maybe they just have a same face.” That is what his grandma said. The three of them then have a long conversation until Taeyeon need to sleep there because it’s already late night. She then go home without telling them at dawn.

 Taeyeon's phone ringing. She pull out her phone from her bag and staring at the screen. A text message from Soohyuk. But Taeyeon didnt read it. She slowly fall sleep. She really tired.

 

NEXT DAY, MORNING. Taeyeon wake up from her sleep as the sun's light come into her bedroom and meet her eyes. She stretches her body lazily. Feel lazy to leave her bed. 'BED?' Taeyeon look at her blanket, 'BED? Aren't I'm at couch last night?' Taeyeon sit. Her eyes observing her surrounding. "Ahh.. Maybe I have a sleepwalk last night.." Taeyeon climb down the bed. She take a bedrobe and a towel before gone to bathroom. After take a shower, Taeyeon go down to the first floor. She get in to the kitchen to make a breakfast, but her step stopped at the dining table. Seeing a set of breakfast being prepared on the table make Taeyeon feel uneasy.

She turn to her back. Observing the living room. No one there. Taeyeon then take a sit. She staring at the breakfast in front of her. "Oh, breakfast. Who make you? Ghost?" Taeyeon chuckles. Without hesitation, she take a bite of the egg. "Emm.. delicious." she stop chewing for a while. 'I think I ever eat this cook..' suddenly she remember about Jiyong. He always prepare a breakfast for her when she still live in his house. Taeyeon sighed. ‘Is it him? No.. it’s not. He don’t know that I am here..’ Taeyeon staring at the food. ‘But it taste his cooks..’

                After have a breakfast, Taeyeon walks into the bedroom and sit on the bed. ‘What should I do? Em..’ Taeyeon take look at her phone. Scrolling down a picture in her instagram. “Omo, this is beautiful.. Blonde mix with pink?”

Taeyeon then smile. She wake up and walks to the closet. She take out a small bag. There is so many tools to dye hair in the small bag. “Let’s work it.”

 

 

AFTER A FEW HOURS, Taeyeon walk down to the living room. She fall sleep after dye her hair. It’s afternoon already, she feel hungry all of sudden. So she go to kitchen to cook ramen. Once again, her step stopped as her eyes saw a set of lunch on the table. And there is a small note on the table. Taeyeon read the note.

-Don’t eat ramen.. Oppa cook this for you. Have a nice lunch.

Taeyeon smile. ‘It’s must be Soohyuk oppa.’ She sit on the seat and start to eat the lunch. “Em.. delicious!” Taeyeon pouts cutely. While chewing the food, she once again remember about Jiyong. He also ever cook like this for her. ‘No, it’s must be Soohyuk oppa. I couldn’t be him.’

 

TAEYEON was lie down on the couch while watching tv when her phone ringing. Taeyeon look at her phone. “Oh, who is this..”

-Can I meet you? I’m Baekhyun.

Taeyeon almost choked when she read it. “What the.. when did he..” Taeyeon speechless. Her phone ring again.

-You’re at Aewol, right?  I will be there.

“Yah! What should I do?”

After a hour, her phone ring again.

-I’ve arrive at Aewol. Where do you live?

“Aissh.. this kid.” Taeyeon quickly reply his text and get up to the bedroom.

 

BAEKHYUN stunned when he saw Taeyeon walks toward him. They promise to meet near the beach. Taeyeon look simple with black

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter