13

Because, You're MINE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEYEON climb down the stairs to the first floor. She look around, there is no one there. She approach her grandpa’s study room and knock the door. The door being opened by Uncle Kim from inside. “Tae?” Uncle Kim smile. Also Taeyeon.

“Can I meet grandpa?”

“He have a meeting with Jaejoong now.”

“Ah.. really..”

“Come in. They done now.” Taeyeon step in to the study room.

“Oh, Taeyeon.. why?” ask her grandpa. Jaejoong already leave the study room. Uncle Kim leave Taeyeon with her grandpa.

“Grandpa, I.. I need your help.” Her grandpa take off his glasses and look at Taeyeon.

“What is it?”

 

SOOHYUK just finish shower when his cellphone ring. He pick up the call after looking at the caller ID. He dry his hair with his towel and sit on her bed. “Hello?”

“Soohyuk oppa?” Soohyuk smile as he heard the voice.

“Need help?”

“Can you?”

“Sure. Anything for you.” When his wife come into the room, he quickly end the call. His wife look at him.

“Who’s that?” ask Dami.

“My girlfriend.”

“What?!” Soohyuk walk to the closet room. Dami pouts.

 

Next day, at Kim’s mansion.

 

TAEYEON still in her bedroom. Prepare herself. Today she will start working with her grandpa. She wearing a simple work clothes. White blouse with one set white ladies suit. Look simple, but elegant. Taeyeon take her handbag and walk out from her bedroom.

“Woah noona, you look beautiful.” Taehyung said as he meet Taeyeon at the stairs. Taeyeon smile.

“Thank you. I know I’m beautiful.”

“Eyy..” she and Taehyung walks side by side to the dining room. Where all her family have a breakfast, lunch and dinner together.

“Are you sure to work there?” ask Jaejoong.

“Yes.. I don’t know that grandpa have a shares in his company.” Taeyeon said and take a sip of her tea.

“We sharing the company before you leave.” Her grandpa said. And Taeyeon quiet. She look down.

“Noona, I will send you there.” Taehyung smile.

Taeyeon look at him and smile. “Don’t worry, I will drive by myself.” After have her breakfast, Taeyeon left the mansion.

 

Kwon's Company.

 

JIYONG was busy with documents in front of him when Soohyuk come into his office. Jiyong looked up to him.

“I have something to tell you.”

“What?”

“Do you know Mr. Kim Chang Woon?” Jiyong nodded. “He have shares in your company right?”

“Em.. I.. Yes. Why?”

“Did he ask you to let his grandson work with you as your personal assistant?”

“Yes. And I agree with it. Why? His grandson will come today?”

“Yes.. but it’s not his grandson. It’s his granddaughter. Kim Taeyeon.”

“Oh, really?” Jiyong nodded. “Where is she?”

“She is on her way. I will tell her to come in if she arrive.”

“Okay.” Soohyuk bowed before leave the office. Jiyong focus on his document back. Soohyuk peek on him, there is no reaction at all. Soohyuk sighed.

“Did he really don’t remember her?” he walks to his office. Right now he work as a CEO while Jiyong is the president.

 

TAEYEON walks into the lobby. All the people in there watching her. They curious who is she. Since she is beautiful and elegant.

“May I help you miss?” ask the girl in the counter. Taeyeon smile.

“Please tell Soohyuk oppa. His girlfriend is here now.”

“Soohyuk-sshi?”

“Yes.”

“Wait a minute.” Taeyeon look around the building. She smile. There is so many changes when she’s gone. Includes Jiyong. “He tell you to wait here. He will pick you up.” Taeyeon chuckles.

“Okay.” Taeyeon take a sit at the waiting corner. When she saw Soohyuk walk out from the lift, she smile happily. Soohyuk approach her. Taeyeon stand up. He pull her to his embrace. People’s at the lobby whispers to each other watching the scene.

“I miss you so much, oppa.” Taeyeon said as Soohyuk break the hug.

“Me too. Let’s go. You should start working right now.” They walk side by side to the lift while holdings hand. Dami that was just come in to the lobby shocked when she saw her husband with another girl.

“Who.. who’s that girl?!”

 

SOOHYUK knock the door of Jiyong’s office before open it. That time Jiyong was busy in a phone with someone. He back facing the door. “Ji.” Jiyong look back, and when his eyes meet Soohyuk, he end the call as soon as possible.

“Oh, you’re here.” Jiyong said when he see girl next to Soohyuk. He sit on his seat.

“Introduce yourself.” Soohyuk said to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong. She smile but Jiyong is not looking at her. “Annyeongahesayo.. I’m Kim Taeyeon.”

Jiyong look at her. When their eyes meets, Taeyeon gulped. Her heart beating fast. Like the first time they meet. But now it’s different.

“Oh, you..” Jiyong point his finger to Taeyeon. Soohyuk look at Taeyeon.

‘Did he remember her?’

“You’re the girl that I meet at airport, right?” Soohyuk let out a sigh.

“Yes, that’s me.” Taeyeon smile bitterly. Jiyong smirk but it’s quickly turn to smile.

“I don’t know that you’re Kim ahjusshi granddaughter.”

Taeyeon just smile.

“So now you will work as my personal assistant.. means we still work even we’re not in office.”

“Yes..”

“Do you know what personal assistant’s job is?”

“I.. I will leave you two here.” Soohyuk bowed before leave the office.

“I will learn.”

“Learn? Means you don’t know anything about it? Am I right?” Jiyong lean his back to his seat.

“Yes. But I’m a fast leaner.”

Jiyong chuckles. “Oh really? I heard you’re fashion designer. But why you choose to be my P.A?”

‘Because I want to make you remember about me.’ Taeyeon look at Jiyong. They staring at each other eyes.

“Why?” Jiyong asked.

“Just tell me if you don’t want me to work here. I will leave.”

Jiyong laughed. “Oh no.. I’m interviewing you right now. I’m just curious. You’re fashion designer, but you choose to be my personal assistant. Isn’t that weird?”

“What so weird when it’s come to work? I want to work as your personal assistant because I want too. It’s my hobby. I like this work. Besides, this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter