05

Because, You're MINE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TAEYEON staring at the reflection on the mirror. A little sigh come out from . “We’re done, miss. You look so beautiful.” Taeyeon smile.

“Thank you.”

After pay the bills, Taeyeon walks out from the shop while cover her head with her hoodie. Jiyong already waiting for her outside his car.

“Done?” he asking.

“Em..” Taeyeon smile.

“Let’s go. I will send you to your apartment.”

“Ji.. Jiyong-sshi.”

Jiyong that was about to get in  to the car stopped when Taeyeon call him.

“Yes?”

“I.. I can’t go back to my apartment.”

“Why?”

“Someone already rent it.”

“Oh.. so.. you don’t have a place to go?”

Taeyeon nods. “I think.. I should rent a room in a hotel.”

“No. I have a place for you. Let’s go.”

 

“YOU.. YOUR HOUSE?” Taeyeon turn to face Jiyong. Jiyong nodded. “But why your house? I don’t want to live with you.”

“I won’t do anything bad to you, Taeyeon-ah. My house have three bedroom. You can choose one. You will live in my house while searching for a new place for you.”

Taeyeon quiet.

“Yes, or no?”

“Alright..” Jiyong smile. The two of them get out from the car. Jiyong helped Taeyeon to bring her luggage to the house.

 

TAEYEON sit on her bed. She was busy reading a book when her cellphone ringing. Taeyeon get up from her bed and answer the call after seeing the caller ID.

“Uncle Kim. Why?”

“Where are you right now?”

“I’m at my house. Why? Is anything wrong?”

A sigh come out from Uncle Kim at the other side. “Your grandfather, he is in the hospital right now.”

 

JIYONG is in his study room when he heard Taeyeon calling his name. He come out to the living room. “Taeyeon-ah. Why?”

“Jiyong.” Taeyeon run over him. She look so panic and sad. “Can you please drive me to the hospital?”

“Now?”

“Yes. Please!”

“Okay, okay. Let me take my car key first.”

 

THEY ARRIVE at the hospital. Jiyong park his car in front of the lobby, “Wait here.” Taeyeon said before she go out from the car. Leave Jiyong there, dumbfounded.

“Okay..” he close his door back. And watch Taeyeon walk in to the hospital.

 

“UNCLE KIM.” Taeyeon greet when she meet her uncle. Uncle Kim just walk out from the ward. Taeyeon bowed.

“Taeyeon-ah. I’m glad you’re here.”

“How’s grandfather? Why Junsu oppa is not here?”

“He just want me to call you here. He have something to tell you.” Uncle Kim open the door for Taeyeon. Taeyeon get in.

 

JIYONG sit down on the bench near the hospital. He was waiting for Taeyeon even she already text him to go home without her. He only reply, ‘I will wait.’ Taeyeon watch him from the window of a ward. She sighed.

“Why me, grandpa?” she look at her grandfather.

“Because you’re the only person that grandpa trust.”

“How about Jaejoong oppa?”

“That guy.. Grandpa don’t like him.. He just want to get engage with you because he want a place in the company.” Taeyeon shocked.

“Wha.. what?”

She sit next to her grandfather’s bed.

“Grandpa know.. he only want a place in our company.. so he approach you.. and make you fall in love with him.. and the two of you engaged.”

“Grandpa...” Mr. Kim smile. He caressing Taeyeon head lovely.

“Grandpa heard you have a new ‘friend’.” Taeyeon smile.

“You tell you that?”

“Your cousin, Junsu.”

“Eyy.. Junsu oppa cant keep a secret.” She crossed her arms on her chest.

“Who is it? Can grandpa know?”

“Its.. Kwon Jiyong..”

“Kwon Jiyong? The young billonaire?”

Taeyeon nodded.

“Grandpa.. actually.. I’m confused.”

“Confuse of what? His feelings?”

“Not.. it’s my feelings.. Sometimes.. I’m afraid of him.. You know him, Grandpa.. he.. he a bad guy. But.. sometimes.. I miss him. He always find a way to seek my attention.. so I will talk to him or respond to him..” Mr. Kim smile again.

“You’re in love.. my dear.”

“Heh?? Grandpa.” Taeyeon pouts.

“Bad people will changed.. when they meet someone they love. That someone already change him to be a better person.. Even in the past, he is a bad person.”

“It’s true..”

“Try to find what make you love him. Is he loyal to you? Is he listen to what you say? Did he give you a strength? A good advice? If you find them, accept him as your love. And you will be happy.”

 

TAEYEON slowly approach the figure that sit alone near a car. Secretly she smile, and touch her cheeks that was hot. Blushing. ‘Aiish.. Grandpa make me feel like this.’ Taeyeon pouts.

“What wrong with that pouts?” Taeyeon steps stopped when Jiyong ask her that. She didn’t know Jiyong was looking at her.

“No.. nothing.” Her face turn more red when Jiyong walks toward her and cupped her face.

“Your face is red. Are you okay?”

“I..” they staring at each other eyes. Taeyeon’s eyes blinking while looking at his eyes. “I’m okay.” She push his hands that was on her cheeks away. Taeyeon wear her hoodie and cover her head. “Let’s go home.”

“Ow.. okay..” Jiyong enter his car, followed by Taeyeon. He feel a little bit confuse of Taeyeon’s behaviour.

 

“WHAT DO YOU WANT to eat for a dinner today?” he asked to Taeyeon thats already climbed up the stairs to her bedroom.

“Anything.” She shout and slams the door. Jiyong put his coat on the sofa.

“What’s wrong with her?” he gone to the kitchen. Suddenly his phone rang. He pull out his phone out from his pocket. ‘Soohyuk?’

“Oh, why?” he asked as he answer the call. “What? Are you serious?” Jiyong walks to his study room and sit in front of his laptop. “What is his name? Kim Chang Wan?” Jiyong lean his back to his seat. He end the call. “Billionaire of South Korea, Kim Chang Wan.”

 

JIYONG eat his dinner quietly. He is by himself in the dining room. When he about to finish, Taeyeon appear with a big smile on her face. “Why didn’t you wait for me?”

“Is it important?” Taeyeon smile gone when he said that. She stopped near the fridge. Jiyong stand up and walk to the sink. After was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter