01

Because, You're MINE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

First Meet

 

 

"DAMN! I’m late!” Taeyeon running while climbs down the stairs. She glance at her watch. It’s already 8am. Her class will start at 8.30am. And it takes almost 25 minutes for her to arrive at her college by bus. Taeyeon runs to the bus stop where the bus that take her to her college park. With her blonde hair, blue shirt with white t-shirt inside and black skinny jeans, she get in to the bus and take a sit. “Fuh..”

“Late again?” ask one voice. Taeyeon turn to the seat behind her. A smile appear on her face.

“Suho. You’re late too?” While tying her hair to the bun style, she asked. Suho smile.

“This is the first.” Suho said. He staring at Taeyeon. ‘Beautiful.’

Taeyeon smile. “Why don’t you drive to the class with your car?”

“Ah. My car? My brother use it. His car is broke.”

“Ouh..” Taeyeon turn to her front and lean her back to the seat. She put her earphone and play song on her cellphone. Suho at the back just smile. Taeyeon is his classmate. He know Taeyeon. If she don’t want to be disturbed, she will wear her earphone and listen to song. Suho then keep his mouth quiet. Knows that Taeyeon didn’t interested to listen about his life.

 

 

MEANWHILE in a big and luxury office. There is two guy stand in front of the big desk. Facing their boss that was sit on the comfortable chair. He staring at the two guy in front of him with his anger eyes.

“I ask you once again.. Did you kill him or not?”

“We..”

“We what?”

“Actually.. we already shot him and throw his body to the river.”

“So who’s the guy in that ward? A doll? Or his doppleganger?”

“We.. we don’t now, boss.”

He laughed. An evil laugh come out from his mouth. He then take out his gun and point it to the two guy. Seeing the gun, they quickly kneel down.

“We’re sorry. Please don’t kill us.”

“I.. I have a wife and children, please.”

He smirked and throw his gun to the floor. “Get out before I change my mind.” They run out from the office. He then take out his phone and call someone. “Kill them.”

 

 

“OKAY, my dear student. Listen to me. As you know, today is our last class before all of you have a holiday. Don’t forget about your assignment, be healthy, be careful.. And be happy. Please come back with a good result. Okay?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Fine, class dismiss.” All the students start packing their things and leave the classroom.

“Taeyeon-ah.” Call Jessica, her old bestfriend. But now they’re like stranger because Jessica have change since she know her new friend.

“Why?”

“Want to hangout with us?”

“Where are you going?”

Tiffany, Yuri and Hyoyeon approach her and Jessica.

“We’re going to club. Let’s go. This is our last day though.” Tiffany said.

“Need celebration.” Yuri smile.

“I..” Taeyeon hesitate. “I don’t know if I can.”

“Please, Taeng. Just this once. I will pick you at your apartment at 10pm okay?”

“Sica I..”

“Thanks! Love you!” Jessica hug Taeyeon and whisper something to her before break the hug. Taeyeon look at Jessica. She smile. “Let’s go. Bye-bye Taeng.” The four of them leave Taeyeon there. Taeyeon staring at Jessica until she gone from her sight. Taeyeon sighed.

 

 

NIGHT, at Taeyeon apartment. Taeyeon standing in front of the mirror with her clothes. “What should I wear? I’m never go to that place.” She glance at the clothes on her bed. “What the hell am I doing..” she sit on her bed. ‘I need you help. Please.’ Taeyeon suddenly remember what Jessica whisper to her earlier. “What’s happen to you Sica..” Taeyeon look at her picture with Jessica when they still close like a siblings.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter