04

Because, You're MINE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

TAEYEON fix her shoes when she come out from Jiyong’s house. Jiyong behind her busy lock the door. Taeyeon’s eyes observing the area of his house. It’s so beautiful and simple. The front-yard full of gree grass.. it’s look fresh. Taeyeon feel calm just by looking at the scene. “It’s would be more beautiful if you plant a flower here..” she said to Jiyong. Jiyong stand next to her.

“Soon. When you become my wife, this yard will full of flower.” He said.

Taeyeon roll her eyes. “In your dream.”

Jiyong chuckles. Taeyeon glance at him. He wearing his black sut. “Let’s go.”

 

AFTER A FEW MINUTE, they arrive in front of Taeyeon’s apartment. Taeyeon that was busy with her phone shocked when Jiyong pat her shoulder.

“We’re here.”

“Oh.” She put her phone in her bag. She was about to step out from the car when she realize something. ‘Wait a minute. Earlier he say he don’t know where is my apartment.. but.. how can he..” Taeyeon look at Jiyong.

“What?” he asked when Taeyeon staring at him with her angry eyes.

“Earlier, you said you don’t know where I live. But how come we’re here right now?”

Jiyong gulped before he smile.

“You know right?! But you-.”

“Yes i know.” Jiyong cut her off. “I’d bring you to my house on purpose.”

“You...”

Jiyong smirk. “Well dear, soon you will be mine. Put it in your mind.”

“I won’t. I don’t want! I will delete it from my mind as soon as possible!” Taeyeon reply. Jiyong chuckles because it’s so cute to him.

“If you need anything, just call me. I’ve put my number in your phone already.”

“In you dream.” Taeyeon step out from his car. Jiyong just smile.

 

TAEYEON lay down on her bed after take a shower. She really tired until she fall sleep. And she dreaming of someone..

 

TAEYEON sit quietly on the sofa. In front of the television. Her eyes watch the tv, but her mind is somewhere else. ‘Why I have that dream..’

 

“JUST BREAK UP with him. He’s cheating on you.” A voice come to her dream. That time she was sit in a dark.

“Who?”

“Your fiance, Kim Jaejoong.”

“No! He love me. How can he cheat on me!”

“Hahahaha.. You will found out about it soon!”

“Just shut up!”

“Go ask help from him.”

“Him?”

 

TAEYEON sighed. ‘Him? Does its mean Jiyong?’ Taeyeon get the remote and turn off the tv.

‘If you need anything, just call me.’

“Should I...” she look at her phone. Jiyong phone number appear on her phone screen. Taeyeon’s finger accidentaly touch the call icon. Taeyeon shocked. “Omo! Omo! It’s calling! Why I can’t turn it off?!!” she panic when the call can’t be ended.

“Hello?” Jiyong answered. Taeyeon feel all her body weak.

‘Damn you phone!’

“Taeyeon? Are you there?”

Taeyeon sighed. She had to talk to him even she don’t want. But inside her heart, she want to hear his voice.

“I’m here.” She said. Jiyong at the other side sigh in relief. He thought something bad happen to her. He already ask Soohyuk to take care of her when he is not in Korea. Yes. Right now Jiyong is at Paris. It’s was all of sudden when he got invited to be a model in Hyorin, Youngbae’s wife fashion show. He had to go when Youngbae plead him.

“Are you okay?” Jiyong  lay down on his bed. Tired. He just finish take shower. The fashion show already done one hours ago. Youngbae invite him to have a dinner together, but he refuse because he is too tired.

“I’m fine.. Em..” Jiyong smile. Know that Taeyeon nervous talking with him. “Whe.. where are you right now?”

“Me? I’m at Paris right now. Why?”

“Paris? What are you doing there?” blurted. Taeyeon bite her lips when she asking him like a wife asking what is her husband doing at that place.

“I have a fashion show here. Is there something I can help you? I bet you have something to ask me since you call me out of blue.” He sit. Dry his hair with towel.

“I.. I need your help.” Jiyong smile.

“What is it?”

 

TAEYEON come in to Junsu’s office when he call her. Junsu that time was busy have a discussion with his wife, Hani.

“Oh, unnie.” Hani smile.

“Hi.. Do I disturb you two?”

“No. It’s okay. I was about to leave too.” Hani stand up.

“Be careful okay. I will come home at 8.”

“Okay oppa. Bye unnie.” Hani walks out from the office. Taeyeon take a sit on the sofa.

“Why you call me here?”

“I just to inform you.. that I’ve got you a manager.”

“Manager? For what?”

“Dear, you’re model right now. So you need a manager. You want her or him?”

“Means? Woman or man?” Junsu nodded. “Of course woman.”

“Okay, she will be here soon to take you to the photoshoot site.”

“I have a photoshoot today?”

“Yes.”

 

“HI, TAEYEON-SSHI. I’m Park Shin Hye, your manager.” Shinhye introduce herself as she meet Taeyeon in front of Junsu’s company. Taeyeon smile.

“Just Taeyeon is okay though.” Shinhye smile.

“Shall we go?”

 

“OK! I LIKE IT. Please pose more, Taeyeon-sshi.” Taeyeon try to pose in front of the camera. Smile, serious, cold all expression she already do. She wearing black shoulderless  dress. Her waist was exposed. Her second photoshoot, she wearing white dress.

 

AFTER PHOTOSHOOT, Taeyeon hangout with Junsu to have a lunch. While they walked together to a restaurant, Junsu got a call from someone. He tell Taeyeon to go first. Taeyeon take a sit in the restaurant. Shinhye the appear to get Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon-ah.”

“Yes?”

“Junsu-sshi tell me bring you home right now.”

“Now?”

“Yes.”

“Oh.. ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter