07

Because, You're MINE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She can’t hold in anymore when she saw Jessica walk together with Yuri and Hyoyeon, she laughing happily. While she is here, being humiliated. Taeyeon glance at the girl next to her that was holding a thick book. Then a smirk appear on her face, ‘You’re dead.’ Taeyeon take that book from the girl hands and walks toward Jessica.

 

 

JESSICA laughed over Hyoyeon story about her holiday with her family. Suddenly, a hard things hit left side of her face and make she fall to the floor. She whining in pain.

“Yah! Kim Taeyeon are you crazy?!” shout Hyoyeon.

“Shut up you .” Taeyeon curse to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon always think that she was a soft and weak girl, but she is wrong. She never knew who’s Taeyeon at the past. “You!” Taeyeon sit on top of Jessica while she laying down on the floor.

“Tae.. Taeyeon-ah..” Jessica shocked when she know it’s Taeyeon who’s hit her earlier. With thick book. A blood come out from her lips.

“How dare you betray me like this?!!” Taeyeon grab her collar, lift her up to closer to her face. With angry eyes, she staring at Jessica.

“Taeyeon! You-.”

“Stay out of this, Kwon Yuri. Kim Hyoyeon. If you don’t want to have a fight with me. STAY AWAY.” Taeyeon said before she focus on Jessica’s back. “You’re the one who put the news there right? It’s has to be you who in that motel with him! But you! You lie to me! You sell me to an unknown people in order to replace your place with me!”

“Taeyeon.. I..”

“Shut up! I don’t want to hear anything from you!” Taeyeon push Jessica away and stand up.

“I’m desperate that time! I don’t have a money-“

“You should ask me if you need help! I’m your friend, Jessica! Your friend!! We grow up together! I’ve been sacrifice many things for you! But this is what you reply to me?!” Taeyeon yelled angrily, makes all the student there shocked watching them.

“I’m sorry..” Jessica start to cry. She stand up slowly. Her cheek still hurt.

“You.. You take Jaejoong oppa from me.. But I’m glad, because of this.. I meet a guy who take care of me. Love me and never hurt me like you and that son of do!”

“I’m sorry, Taeyeon-ah.. I have too...”

“Shut up!.” Taeyeon wipe her tears. She don’t know when was she cry. “I hate you. Don’t you dare to face me anymore! Get lost!” Taeyeon was about to walk away when Jessica shout a name.

“It’s your brother! It’s your brother who sell you. He pay me in order to place you with Jiyong in that motel!” Taeyeon steps stopped. She turn to face Jessica.

“My.. My brother?”

“Yes.. Kangin oppa.”

Taeyeon walks over Jessica back and grab her collars. She push Jessica to the wall.

“Yah!” Hyoyeon and Yuri shout when Taeyeon do that to Jessica.

Taeyeon’s body trembling when she heard about her brother. “Where did you meet him?”

“At the club.”

“Why? WHY DID HE DO THAT TO ME?!!”

“He is angry with you. Because grandpa choose you to be the heirs, not him. In order to make grandpa embarrassed of you, he pay me to do this.”

“!” Taeyeon let Jessica go and walks away from there.

 

JIYONG was in a important meeting when Soohyuk approach him with phone on his hand. He sit in the meeting room but his mind is not there. Thinking of Taeyeon actually. He sighed.

“Ji.” He looked up to Soohyuk that was standing next to him. He didn’t realise when did Soohyuk stand there.

“What?”

“It’s Taeyeon.” Jiyong take the phone from Soohyuk hand as he heard Taeyeon name.

“Taeyeon?”

“Oppa.” Hearing Taeyeon sobbed in the phone, his heart feel hurt. She is crying at the other side. Sit alone in her bedroom.

“Are you okay? Where are you?” he asked, panic.

“I need you.” Jiyong stand up and leave the meeting room. Soohyuk bowed to the people in the meeting room.

“I’m sorry, he have an urgent news. So, meeting dismiss.”

 

JIYONG leave his company to his house as soon as Taeyeon said she need him. He don’t want Taeyeon to be alone again. He need to be with her everytime she need him. Jiyong come out from his car when he arrive in front of his house.

“Taeyeon?” he call her when he saw Taeyeon sit on the sofa in living room. Taeyeon run over him and hug him.

“Oppa..” she sobbed in his embrace. Jiyong hug her and caressing her back. Calm her down.

“What’s wrong dear?” Taeyeon just crying, and Jiyong kiss her head. He want Taeyeon to know that he is always with Taeyeon.

 

TAEYEON fall sleep after crying so hard. Jiyong come out from the bathroom after take a shower. He glance at Taeyeon that was sleep peacefully on his bed. He smile. After wear his clothes, Jiyong sit on the bed, next to Taeyeon. He caressing her head lovely. ‘I should cook a dinner for her.’ Jiyong thought, he then leave the room to the kitchen. While cutting a carrot, he heard Taeyeon crying while calling his name. He then rush to his bedroom.

“Taeyeon?” he come to Taeyeon and Taeyeon hug him.

“Don’t leave me.”

“I won’t.”

“Why did he do this to me..”

“Who? Tell me.”

“He didn’t sell me.. but.. He pay Jessica to make me sleep with you that night.. He’s mad because grandpa choose me to be the heir, not him.. So he want to make grandpa mad at me, and replace me with him. He.. he is such a worse brother.”

‘Brother? She have a brother?’

“I hate him oppa.. I hate him.”

“Sshh.. don’t cry Taeyeon-ah.. It’s will waste your energy.. crying for someone like him. He must be happy to see down like this.”

Taeyeon pouts in his embrace.

“You should be happy, he will feel hurt seeing you happy for what he have done to you.”

Taeyeon looked up to him. “What do you mean?”

“He must be thinking that you will be sad after what he have done to you. Make you ‘sleep’ with me. Well actually we didn’t do anything that time. So cheer up. Don’t let this make you down and sad. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter