12

Because, You're MINE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Miss me?” she smile. Jessica smile. She stand up and hug Taeyeon. Taeyeon reply her hug.

“I miss you.”

“Me too..” the two start crying. Tyler and Jaejoong just smile watching the two bestfriend.

 

 

“IT’S ALL OF SUDDEN.. You surprise me.” Jessica said. Taeyeon smile. The two of them sit on the sand. Just two of them. Jaejoong and Tyler have gone somewhere. Jessica look at her. “Why Jaejoong oppa?”

“Em? Why what?”

“Why you didn’t come with Jiyong?”

Taeyeon chuckles. “We’re done.”

“Done? Means.. you’ve break up with him?”

“He cheats on me.”

“I told you..” Taeyeon look at Jessica. “He will sometimes nice.. sometimes he.. change to a bad boy. Without a reason.”

“I really want to forget everything about him.. I wish someday, there is a car hit me and make me lost my memories.”

“Yah, watch your mouth.” Jessica and Taeyeon smile.

“How’s Tyler? Is he taking care of you nicely?”

“Yes. And I really, really love him. He accepts me for who I am. Even though I’m a bad girl..”

“People changed.. Jessica.. At the past.. we’re bad girl.. ya know, still immature. But now.. we’ve changed.”

“You’re right..”

“Hey, find some food. I’m hungry.” Taeyeon get up from her sit. Also Jessica.

“Let’s go. I’m hungry too.” They holds hand, and walks away.

 

Three month passed..

 

SOOHYUK glance at Jiyong that was sit on his bed. He looks messy. It’s been three month Taeyeon leave him. No news from his people that he pay to find Taeyeon. Soohyuk sighed. Jiyong look so messy. With a beard start to appear on his face, his emotionless face, and he become more quiet since Taeyeon gone. Soohyuk walks toward Jiyong. “Ji. Do you want to eat?” Jiyong quiet. Soohyuk sit on the bed. “You should eat Ji. Don’t just sit like this. You will never find Taeyeon if you just sit like this.” When there is no respond from Jiyong, Soohyuk let out a heavy sigh. He then left the bedroom.

‘Where are you Taeyeon.. I.. I miss you so much..’ his tears fall. Jiyong always see Taeyeon imagination when he in his house. Sometimes, he will talk with her. Thats why he always stay at home. He want to be with Taeyeon. Until his company, Soohyuk is the one who take care of it.

A sound of people fighting outside his bedroom caught his attention. ‘Who’s that?’ he heard Soohyuk tried to calm down the person, and the door of his bedroom opens from outside. Seeing the person on the door, his eyes opens wide.

“Noo.. noona.”

“Yah Kwon Jiyong!” she walks toward Jiyong and grab his collar. Jiyong look so shock with her. Soohyuk quickly release Jiyong from her.

“He is not feeling well, Dami.”

“Not feeling well just because of that girl?! Huh? What kind of guy are you Ji? Become this weak just because of her? You here suffered, but she there.. happy!”

“Dami, enough.” Soohyuk said.

“You shut up, Soohyuk. This is not you business!”

“This is not my business? How dare you say that huh? I’m your husband and Jiyong’s brother in law. I’m your family too. How come this is not my business?!” Dami’s quiet when her husband yell at her.

“Enough..” Jiyong finally talk. The two of them look at Jiyong. He looked up to them. “I’m sorry.. I.. I will.. be back.. soon. I just need time.” Jiyong look down.

“Come here.” Soohyuk pull Dami out from Jiyong’s bedroom. As Soohyuk close the door of his bedroom, Jiyong sigh. He slowly get up from his bed. Wear his slippers, and approach the window. It’s been so long he didn’t go out from his house. He push the curtain to left side. He close his eyes. ‘Taeyeon.. I know you leave me because of my fault.. I’m sorry.. I’m really sorry.. I’ve searching for you.. but.. there is no sign I could meet you again. I’m can’t give up.. but. I need too. I hope.. you will be happy..”Jiyong open his eyes. ‘Taeyeon.. I.. will.. let you go.. freely..’ a tears fall from his eyes.

 

 

A years after that..

 

CARS stopped in front of a building. The security come to open the door for them. They come out and start to follows their leader walks into the building. All people in the lobby bowed as they walk passed them. The guy on the front look so charismatic and cool. Almost all the girl falling in love with him.

“Who’s that?”

“I don’t know. But I heard today the owner of this company will come back after holiday for almost one years.”

“Wow.. what a long holiday. Because of what?”

“Because his girlfriend leave him.”

“Omo.. really?”

“Yes..”

“President Kwon, this way.” Said his secretary as the elevator opens. They step inside. “I’m glad that you’re back, Ji.” Soohyuk said in whisper.

Jiyong just smile. “Why did I’ve leave company for almost one years?” he sighed. “I miss my office. Seriously.” Soohyuk just watch him and let out a small sigh.

 

“I’M GONNA MISS YOU.” Jessica hug the girl in front of her. “Are you want to go back there by yourself?” she break the hug.

“Yes. I don’t want to disturb you with Tyler.”

“Eyy..” Jessica smile. “Taeyeon-ah. Be good girl, okay?” Taeyeon chuckles.

“Don’t worry. I will.”

“What will you do if you meet him?”

Taeyeon smile.

“You know me..”

“Don’t do a bad thing, okay?”

“Not promise.” Jessica and Taeyeon laughed. “Got to go.” Taeyeon pat Jessica’s shoulder. Jessica smile with tears on her eyes. “Yah, don’t cry.”

“I hope you will be happy, Taeng.”

Taeyeon smile. “I hope soo.” Taeyeon pull her luggage while waving at Jessica. Taeyeon walk to the departure hall. Jessica look behind her when suddenly someone touch her waist. She smile.

“Don’t be sad dear. She will be okay.” Tyler smile.

“I’m worried about her.. she plan something bad if she meet Jiyong..”

“But.. she still love him, right?”

Jessica smile and nod her head. ‘Taeyeon.. you still love him.. but.. your ego..’

 

“SO I NEED TO FLY TO JAPAN right now?” ask Jiyong while busy with the documents on his desk. Soohyuk that was stand in front his desk nodded.

“Yes. The meeting start at 2pm today. I’ve booked two tickets at 10am.”

Jiyong stand up and tidy up his desk.

“I will ask Sooyoung to do it.”

“No, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter