Chptr 2

The Apple of One's Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh. My. God! This is really a BIG news! Congrats uri Hyunnie !!” Tiffany exclaimed as she launched herself towards the maknae and followed by the others. Everyone was so surprised once they received a texted from Seohyun just a day after her graduation.

Seo Juhyun just received a full scholarship to Harvard University for continue her course in medical.Of course she’s thrilled with the offer, but she felt so hard to leave a lot of things behind.And this is why she called her sunbae, well, she more like to called them as unnies than sunbaenim, just so she could spending times with them as much as she could. Since her parents lives at State, these unnies came into her life and helped her a lot since moved here few years back then.They’ve been a big support for her to go through her life here with her parents. Now, she’s going back to her parents and she had to left the unnies, which make her felt terribly sad.

They all pulled away but still holding onto one and another.

“I called you all h-here and co-come to my apartment is because, I want to spend our girls time before I left this Friday,” she annouce which make all the girls gasped in surprise.

“Today is Tuesday. Which mean, you’ve got, –“ Yuri paused as she try to count the days. Most of them rolled their eyes even groaning out loud at her slow-minded.

“3 more days to go, you stupido,” Sunny groan hence she smacked at the back of Yuri’s head.The girl scream in pain while others just chuckle at her.

“Well, then, what do you want to do first, maknae?”

Now, all of them sit around the living, some sit on the couch while some even laying on the floor.Seohyun who sit on the couch with Taeyeon and Tiffany, look one by one of them.She still thinking about what would she be doing while having fun with them.

Yoona chuckle seeing the frowning Seo Juhyun, “You know, you don’t have to think that hard for our activities. Just think whatever come first on your mind and we’ll try to do it together.Girl, you might look older at this early age”

Some chuckle at Yoona’s remark as Seohyun facepalmed.

The girl then shrug her shoulder as she remember what happened yesterday.Jung Yonghwa…

The look on Seohyun’s face make all of the unnies participated with the story that they bet she would tell them any seconds from now on.Eventhough they knew what happened but details ALWAYS important !

She let out a sigh before look at the girls. All of their looks make the maknae confuse.

“What?”

“We all know that look, Hyunnie. You better tell us what happened” Taeyeon speak while the others nod their head.

She gasped at first but then let out another sigh. Seohyun then told what happen to her when Yonghwa found her after her speak for the graduation. She told them exactly how Jung Yonghwa confessed to her.She told them how troubled it is for her after rejecting his confession that day. She’s been having trouble with sleeps that night as she keep thinking his back that walk away from there.

*Flashback*

Seo Juhyun just ended her speech and throw her hat up on the air. The other graduations followed her afterwards along with cheers all over the school hall.Seohyun smile widely as she bowing towards the teacher and took her leaving from the stage.She never stop hearing congratulate words from peoples around her, including her parents. This is their first time after so long, they came back for her graduation. Which make her touched with their action.

Just right before she took one more steps, someone blocking her way that make her looking up to the person.But before she could say anything, she’s being pulled and somehow ended up at a deserted of the back of school’s garden.Theres nothing there but only bunch of beautiful flowers and all.

She couldn’t guess anyone just looking from his back, well, except that she knew it’s a guy–duh.., so, when the person finally facing her, she gasped.

“Yong-yonghwa sunbae?”

The guy rubbed his nape and smile nervously. His eyes wandered around aywhere but her.

“H-hey” he muttered,but she could catch him since nobody there and silence engulf them.

With a chuckle, she greet him politely.This is the first time she ever this one half a feet away from him. She somehow didn’t recognize him anymore after he graduated last year.Gosh eventhough just a year without seeing him around school,he look a bit… different. A GOOD different!

“U-uhh, Juhyun-ah. I have something to tell you” he said but his eyes still anywhere else but her. Which make her chuckle seeing him nervous. She could tell though.

“Okay.., but its rude if you talking to people without looking in their eyes.y’know ?” she said, sounded almost softly through his ears. God, he melt again.

Clearing his throat, along with his nonesense thought, he slowly look into her eyes. Then he felt it. Felt that the world stop spinning, the moments stop for him to mesmerized by her hazel brown eyes.He sees its twibnkling at him, saying that ‘hey, love me,love me. I am beautiful’

And now, he’s losing his mind.

“Y-yonghwa sunbae?”

With that succesfully take him back to earth.He took a deep breath before looking straight back at her. He’s ready. He’s got to do it before he went to college, its now or never.

“Juhyun-ah,I don’t like waste any of our time so let me be straight to the point here, okay?”

Seohyun nod her head and wait for him to continue his line.

Again with a deep breath, he then continue “Since the first time I saw you walked in when you’re junior in this school. Gosh, that moment was the first time I felt strange, well, a good strange though, that my heart pounding fast and my stomach all giddy. I cant help but to fall for you,” he pause as he ran his finger through his hair and let out a chuckle, remembering the moment, “I know you’ve been working hard on your studies and didn’t want any distraction such as love and all,I respected that.So I’ve been waiting for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter