Our romantic date

It's hurt

Author’s POV

 

Pak

 

“Ow that’s hurt” Yuri whined after getting hit on the arm by Jessica.

“Serve you right for being such a bad student” Jessica said before leaning back on the comfy chair. She took out a novel that she brought with her and start reading through it ignoring Yuri’s fake crying face.

They are now in a Coffee shop that has a really great view of the Han River. Yuri sighed while looking out of the window. When she invited Jessica on this Sunday date, she wanted to take her to one of the most romantic coffee shop in town and maybe afterward they can have a romantic walk along the most famous dating spot in Korea.

“Get back to work, Kwon.” Said the evil yet beautiful princess sitting beside her.

Little did she know or she just never actually paid any attention before that next month is the final exam of her senior year. She would get away as usual if it was Taeyeon but Jessica on the other hand is hard to resist.

“But it is Sunday, aren’t people supposed to relax and rejuvenate?” Yuri said closing the book in front of her. Is this accurate to be addressed as a book? It is so thick that the page maybe is uncountable. Where did she even get it? Did Hogwarts know that Jessica had been stealing books from their Library? Wait does that make her a witch?

“That’s a dictionary, it is supposed to be thick. Yes, people do those stuffs on Sunday but not you. You will have an exam next month.”

“Did you read my mind or something? Are you a witch? If you are, please cast a spell to make me pass it without studying.” The witch theory is probably true.

“Stop with the nonsense and get to work.” Jessica said without taking her eyes of off the book. Is it more interesting than the person beside her? She wondered.

“But this is a date, aren’t we supposed to have fun?” Putting her book real gently on the table (her precious baby aka the book), for the second time today Jessica finally paid full attention on Yuri. The first time was when Yuri pick her up.

“I’m your teacher, do you think I would let my student have fun and fail the exam?”

“But this is not at school, you’re not my teacher. We’re on a date, you’re my girlfriend.”

 

Jessica’s POV

 

Did she just say girlfriend? Oh god she is looking at me. Those eyes are so beautiful, they look way too innocence for their owner. That sharp pointed nose fit so perfectly with her pretty face. Then there it is her lips, so y and kissable and …

“Jessica, are you okay?” Oh my god this is so embarrassing, did I just? No no calm down, calm your hormone.

“Hey what’s with you all of a sudden?” She took my hand and rubbed on it slowly.

“Is that because of what I said? Hey I’m sorry if I went too far. It’s okay if you don’t want to be my girlfriend. We can just be friends on a date. Wait! No I don’t want to be friends, can we at least be something more?” So cute, how can she be so charming and cute at the same time. Oh my god Jessica stop checking her out, you should say something.

“I’ll be your girlfriend.” Okay that’s good. So proud of myself.

“Really? You will?”

“Yes, if you still want me to.”

“Oh my god, thank you so much.” Oh my heart, Yuri is hugging me right now so please stop beating so fast and just enjoy the moment.

“This is the best day of my life.” She said as she rested her chin on my shoulder. I hate to break this beautiful moment but …

“Is it? Then you should get back to work.” She let go of the hug and looked at me.

“Really? Girlfriends are supposed to be sweet, you know.” Omo that pout again.

“Alright, if you finish all the exercise for this chapter correctly, I’ll give you a reward.”

“A kiss?” Her eyes lit up, ert.

“Who know”

“But this chapter will take me at least 3 hours and we’re supposed to go see the sunset in 2 hours.” I smiled, of course I know that. But I believe that if she put her mind into it, this is just a piece of cake for her.

“Then you’re better be fast.” I said in victory. Hey she’s got to earn it.

 

Author’s POV

Kwon Corporation

 

Kwon, the surname that very common in the country which means that it is pretty ordinary among normal people but there is one Kwon that is not at all ordinary. Kwon Corporation owns everything is an Empire building up from the ground by none other than Kwon Seungwoo, the chairman and founder of the glorious gold field. 17 years ago, when Seungwoo decided to retire, everyone was sure that his first and only son, Kwon Corp’s president, Kwon Hyuk was the one who takes on the company after his father. Unfortunately, the news hit the nation hard when the brilliant man was found dead in his condo. Kwon Seugnwoo was in shock and grief so much that his health won’t allow him to replace his son. That was when Kwon Jina, his only daughter became the president of Kwon Corp when she was 25 years old. After years of hard working and building her father’s trust, she finally became the chairwoman of Kwon Corp. But no matter what she does, Jina can never be Hyuk in everybody’s eyes. Even then she never allow anything to stop her from getting what she wants, not even Kwon Yuri.

 

“Boss, this is the list of the teachers in SONE High that you asked for.” A man dressed in black suit present an envelope in front of the chairwoman. She took it and looked through everything inside.

“Jessica Jung, how long have she been in there?”

“She’s been working in SONE High for two years.” She pushed all the photos away to find a photo that seemed to not have been taken recently. It was a group photo that showed Jessica with a man’s arm wrapping around her shoulder.

“Who is this?”

“He is Ok Taecyeon. He is her ex boyfriend. He is also a teacher in SONE High.”

“Amusing” She said as she threw the photo back to the pile where it belonged. The man took out another envelope to his boss’s delight.

“This is the photos from earlier today. They met in front of Jessica’s house, seemed to be ready for a date.” The woman said without sparing a glance at the photos.

“Keep on following them and report everything to me.”

“Yes boss” The man bowed acknowledging the order.

“How about the orphanage?”

“She is still funding and visiting them everyday.”

“Pathetic. She can’t even help herself, why bother helping other? This is what make me different from my brother. I will never waste my time and money on useless people like that. She on the other hand is exactly like him.”

“Do you want us to do anything about the orphanage?”

“Leave them be for now.”

“How about these photos? What do you want us to do with them?”

“Sent them to my father. He will be so proud of his beloved granddaughter.” Kwon Jina smiled as she held Jessica’s photo in her hand. Kwon Yuri, I have found your weakness.

 

Back at the Coffee Shop

 

“Time’s up!” Jessica said as she put her book on the table. Seeing Yuri kept on writing and showing no sign of stopping, she continued.

“Kwon Yuri, no cheating.” Yuri finally put down her pen upon hearing the stern voice but still didn’t let go of the pout.

“I only have one exercise left. Please give me more time.”

“Nope, you promised me a romantic date remember?” Jessica said and started packing her stuffs.

“Can you at least check if my answer are corrected? I worked so hard on them.” Yuri begged as she held her papers in front of Jessica with both hands.

“No, you didn’t finish them on time, so the deal’s off. No reward.”

“But…”

“No more but. Let’s go!” Yuri signed looking at Jessica walking out of the door. There goes the kiss. She looked at her 80% done exercise and put her head down. Why can’t she be as smart as Taeyeon? She must be getting all kind of rewards from Tiffany.

“Kwon Yuri, I swear to god if you don’t get up now, I’m going to kill you.” Didn’t managed to grief for long, she jumped from Jessica’s threat.

“Up, I’m up. Let’s go.” She said and ran toward her not so sweet girlfriend. Screw the reward, she is going to enjoy the sunset with the most beautiful girl in SONE High.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

We were walking along the river bank, taking in the fresh air that blowing not too hard to mess up our hair nor too soft to make us sweat. Yuri wasn’t kidding when she said that this would be a romantic date. I was looking at the sun that was slowly drifting into its slumber, it was such a beautiful scenario. How can something look so extraordinary when it was just doing what was natural? I looked at the person beside me, how beautiful would Yuri be when I woke up to her in the morning? I wouldn’t mind waking up to her everyday. I broke out of my thought when I fell my hands were being picked up.

“Your hands are cold.” Yuri said as she proceeded to blow hot air on them.

“Maybe because we were just sitting in the Coffee Shop.”

“Hmm, can I hold your hand?” I found it cute that she always asked before doing sweet things to me. How sweet.

“You’re already doing it.”

“It’s not hurt to ask.” She smiled at me before turning back to look at the road.

“Yuri”

“hmm”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Go ahead” She replied without looking at me.

“You should turn toward me if you really want to answer my question.” She suddenly stopped walking and turned her whole body to me. She took each of my hand in hers and smiled charmingly at me.

“I’m sorry, what is it baby?”

“Can I kiss you?” I decided to ask the question that I have been wanting to ask since I saw her this morning in front of my door. To be honest, the reason that I brought the book with me was to distract myself from her inviting lips. Who know that the whole day I spent in the coffee shop, I couldn’t even finish reading one chapter. Upon seeing her shock face, without waiting for her answer, I pulled her down toward me. Our lips touch and it was exactly how I imagined it would be. It was heaven.