I hate him

It's hurt

Yuri’s POV

 

This is unacceptable. No girl has ever walked away from me before, especially a cute one. Well I finally figure out what that weird sensation in my heart was. I’m attracted to her, I fell for Jessica Jung. I can’t let her walk away from me that easy, I’m the player Kwon. So here I am running after her…

Unfortunately, due to me being out of breath from running, I had to stop in front of the school gate. How can she walk so fast? She is not even as athletic as me. I was about to walk outside when I heard the sound of people talking. I would have ignored it and walked away, if I didn’t hear her voice. Curious… I walked toward them quietly.

 

Before Yuri arrived

Jessica’s POV

 

I can’t deny that I was mad, so mad that I ended up saying those mean words toward her. It hurts me that the person I love not only doesn’t love me back, but she hates me also. Yes, that’s right, I’ve been in love with Yuri since the first time I set foot in this school. I love watching her play basketball, I love watching her sleeping in my class, I love everything she does. I know it is wrong for a teacher to fall in love with a student. I know that people, the principle and her parents would never accept this kind of relationship, yet I can’t stop myself. I was walking and reminiscing at the same time that I failed to notice the person standing in front of me.

 

“ Jessica, what are you still doing here? ” I looked up at him

“ Taecyeon ” he smiled charmingly at me. If he did this 2 years ago, I would have been over the moon. Taecyeon, a handsome man who was a history teacher at the same school as me, was my boyfriend. We broke up because he cheated on me. He has been trying to get back with me and even transferred here just 4 months ago to do so. I have been turning him down from time to time, I don’t want to end up catching him in bed with another girl again.

“ Jessica, let’s talk for a bit. ” he said as he dragged me away from the school gate.

“ You can let go now. ” I said as I took my hand off of his.

“ Jessica let’s get back together, I can’t live without you. ” there he goes again, dang it Tiffany is not here today.

“ Taecyeon, please stop this. We are over, let’s not repeat the same mistake over and over. ”

“ Please Jessica, I promise I will change. Those girls don’t mean anything to me. I promise there won’t be any more mistake in the future. ”

“ Taecyeon, you are the mistake. ”

“ Jessica don’t do this to me … ” suddenly he hugged me, I panicked.

“ Ms. Jung, you forget your book. ” thank to the voice that came out of nowhere, he let go of me immediately. I looked up to see Yuri.

“ Oh t…thank you, Yuri. ” he still stand there shamelessly. Didn’t he feel a shame that a student caught him doing such inappropriate act? Because I felt a shame that my crush caught me in this situation.

“ Ms. Jung, I’m sorry but can you walk home with me? It’s getting dark and I’m scared. ” am I imagining things or Yuri tried to save me for real?

“ Yuri, you’re graduating next year. You are big enough to walk home by yourself. ” he interrupted

“ I will walk with you. I’m your teacher, so I feel responsible. ”

“ Goodbye Mr. Ok, let’s go Yuri ” I said

“ Goodbye sir ” Yuri said, she seemed to smile in victory.

 

Author’s POV

 

Yuri and Jessica walked side by side until they were out of Taecyeon’s sight.

 

“ Thank you ” Jessica said as she looked straight at the road.

“ You should look at the person, if you’re really appreciate their help. Why are you so rude, Ms. Jung? ” Yuri said

“ You want to have a battle of rudeness? ”

“ No thank, you can be the winner. ” Yuri said only to get hit on the arm by Jessica.

“ I’m really sorry. ” Jessica stopped walking and looked at Yuri

“ You really did think of me that way huh? ” as soon as Yuri nodded her head, Jessica turned around ready to walk away. Yuri grabbed her hand.

“ Let me take you home, I brought my bike. ”

“ No thank, I can take myself home. ”

“ Ms. Jung, I don’t think of you that way anymore. Please let me prove myself to you. ”

“ Why do you need to prove yourself to me? ”

“ Because I think I like you. ”