She is rich

It's hurt

Jessica’s POV

 

“ Thank you for taking me home. ” I said as I got off the motorbike with the help of Yuri. She helped me taking off the helmet and put it on her motorbike.

“ I wish I could do this for you forever. ” I looked at her puzzled

“ Do what? ”

“ Putting on and taking off the helmet for you. ” Cheesy

“ I don’t want to be a baby. ” I stuck my tongue out at her

“ You can be my baby any day ”

“ Omg that was smooth ” she said proudly of herself

“ Stop it, go home already kid ”

“ Aw I was hoping you invite me in ” Ah she is such a ert

“ Yah Kwon Yuri, how old are you? ” she raised her eyebrow

“ 17, why? ” I looked at her unamused that she is pretending to be innocence

“ Wha… oh my gosh what were you thinking? ” her eyes widen as she threw her head back laughing her off

“ Ah Ms. Jung you really are 5 years older than me, you’re such a . ” my eyes are the one that widen this time. I’m not a ert.

“ Ya..yah I’m not !!! You were the one who asked to be invited in. ”

“ That doesn’t mean that I want to do anything dirty to you. ” Well that makes sense. Ah Jessica Jung what were you thinking?

“ I… I know that ” I couldn’t even deny properly, how frustrating

“ Just go already ” I said, don’t want to be an embarrassment two times in one day.

“ Okay okay haha ” she said as she got on her bike. I waved at her but the next thing she did landed me another embarrassment moment. She leaned in and whispered into my ear.

“ I’m still a but I wouldn’t mind losing it with you ” the next thing I know, she pecked my right cheek and drove away leaving me with a redden face. Damn that Kwon.

 

Author’s POV

 

Jessica walked blankly into the elevator of the apartment complex. Clicking on the 10th floor button and stare at her reflection on the elevator’s mirror wall. Face still flashing red, lips forming a smile with teeth showing, eyes dazzling with happiness, anyone who looked at her now would think that she is either possessed or love struck. There won’t be any other explanation in between.

 

Ding

 

“ Nope I don’t agree with the author, that is definitely a different look. ” still unaware of the conversation leading infront of her, Jessica was still in dazed.

“ What kind of different? ”

“ It is no doubt that she is high. ” Tiffany hit Taeyeon in the head, pretty hard I might add. Serve her right for disagreeing with the mighty author /proud smirk/

“ High? Yah Kim Taeyeon, she is a teacher for crying out loud. ”

“ Aw but she doesn’t look like she is loves truck either. That person clearly has no idea how falling in love feels like. / pointing at the author/ ” WHAT? You little …

“ Stop it you two, you / pointed at Taeyeon / got to stop hanging out with Kwon Yuri and you / pointed at the author / get out of my scene. ” Yes madam

“ Wha…what are you guys doing here? ” the two turned their attentions back to the lov… / Taeyeon’s glare / ahem lovely Jessica…

“ Well hello to you too, cous” Tiffany waved at her

“ Now get out of there, you don’t own the elevator. Stop dreaming and open your apartment door. ”

“ I’m not dreaming… I was just… ” she said looking around trying to find an excuse only to spot Taeyeon who is still glaring at the author. “ What is she doing here? ”

“ Oh… em hi cous ... no I mean Ms. Jung ah Jessica unnie ” stop babbling you fool

“ Ahem I’m here to drop my mushroom off. She’ll be sleeping here tonight. ” she said and pointed at the duffle bag in her hand.

“ What’s with the bag? Are you running away from home? ”

“ See? Tae Tae I told you. I can just wear Jess’s clothes. Why bother packing? ”

“ But you can’t borrow her undergarments, it won’t fit… ”

“ Why? ” Jessica raised her eyebrow feeling kind of offended.

“ I… I mean… ” Tiffany slapped her forehead, her damn girlfriend … I know I know

“ Go now Tae Tae ”

“ I didn’t mean to offend you … I ” For god’s sake, go now before all hell breaks loose “ I go now, goodbye and goodnight Jessica nim ”

“ Bye boo ” Tiffany said and kiss her lips

“ Dork ” Jessica said while shaking her head

“ My dork ”

 

Jessica opens the door and follow by Tiffany into her apartment. Tiffany dropped her duffle bag on the coffee table and the television. She followed Jessica into the kitchen only to grabbed the soda can from Jessica’s hand. Jessica scoffed before opened the fridge to get another one.

 

“ So how was your date? ” didn’t prepare herself enough for the question, Jessica choked on her soda making Tiffany laughing while trying to act concern.

“ Yah this is so not you. Why are you being so clumsy? ”

“ /Cough/ /Cough/ How did you know? ” Jessica asked as she calmed down

“ Yuri texted Taeyeon a while ago that today is the best day of her life. ”

“ She did? ” Jessica smiled like an idiot

“ Yah look at you, you can’t hide your feeling. You like her that much already? ”

“ Tiff, do you think it’s too fast? ” Tiffany shook her head and grabbed Jessica’s hand leading her to the couch.

“ Nothing is too fast or too slow. Relationship take its own pace. If you think being with her is what you want, then just enjoy the moment. ”

“ But I’m her teacher, our relationship is forbidden. ”

“ It’s not like you are going to do something inappropriate to her. ”

“ Well… ” Jessica said remembering her conversation with Yuri a while ago.

“ Oh my god Jess, don’t tell me you already go all the way with her. ” Tiffany screamed in shock. “ Oh god you’re going to be in jail … ” she said while pacing back and forth “ No no you won’t be right? Yuri is already 17, she’s not a minor anymore. Urgg this is complicated, why didn’t you control your hormone? ” Jessica looked at the babbling Tiffany for a while before realizing what is going on.

“ Yah what are you even going on about? I didn’t sleep with her. ”

“ You didn’t? Oh then what did you guys do? ”

“ We went to an orphanage. ”

“ You did? What a weird choice of date. ”

“ No that was actually a really great date. I learnt the side of Yuri that I didn’t even imagine I would. ”

“ What kind of side? ”

“ She is really kind and generous. Her heart is at the right place. Do you know that she actually funded the orphanage at this age. ”

“ That is really kind of her. Although that wouldn’t be so hard since she is rich. ”

“ Come to think of it, our school is famous for the best school that teach only rich kids. Everyone only talk about how rich their parents are, but I never heard anything about Yuri’s parents. ”

“ Me neither. Like I told you before Yuri has many secrets. ” Both of them nodded as if they finally accept that they can never know until Yuri tells them.

 

On the other news Kwon Corporation’s CEO Kwon Jina has led yet another successful …

 

The television that Tiffany a while ago brought up photo after photo of a middle age lady who look much younger than her actual age. She looks glamorous from every angle that the camera captured her. Her clothes screamed out Gucci, her face screamed out that she is not one you should ever mess with. Bodyguards surrounded her from left to right. Near her name is the title CEO and Kwon Corp that with only its name can bring you down to your knees.

 

“ That that woman is the rude woman I saw this morning. ”

“ What? That woman? Don’t tell me you have no idea who she is. ” Tiffany looked at Jessica as if she’d seen a ghost.

“ Is it weird? I’ve only been here for a couple of years and I don’t keep up with celebrities. ”

“ I can understand celebrities but Kwon Jina is the owner of our school. How can you not know your own boss? ” Jessica looked a bit guilty.

“ Well no one has mentioned her to me before. ”

“ Damn unnie, you’re so ignorant. ”

“ Wait Kwon? Do you think she is actually Yuri’s mom? This morning I saw Yuri came out of the principle office which that woman came out later. ”

“ That is logical since they both have the same surname, but Kwon Jina only has two sons. ”

“ Yeah I know Kwon Minho who also goes to our school. ” Jessica said 

“ and Kwon Donghae who is the president of Kwon Corp. ” Tiffany added

“ Hmm then who are you, Yuri? ”

“ The only thing I know is Yuri is definetly rich. ”

“ How? ”

“ I caught her once. ”

“ caught? ”

“ Well when I just started the relationship with Taeyeon, Yuri was against it. She was very protective of Taeyeon and doesn’t really like her spending a lot of time with me. ”

“ Why? Did something happened between you two? ”

“ Nothing, it was just that I was kind of a player back then. ”

“ Anyway since I caught her, I made a deal with her. ”

 

Tiffany’s POV

Flashback

 

I was walking from school to Taeyeon’s mansion. Taeyeon was sick today and I wanted to surprise her by making chicken soup and delivering it to her bed. I was standing infront of door about to press the bell when a Bentley car stopped in front of me. I didn’t pay that much attention to the car since it is Taeyeon’s mansion. They have way too many cars that I wouldn’t be able to count or remember the model. I startled as the door suddenly open before I even manage to press the bell. I was about to walk in when I heard Yuri’s voice.


“ You don’t have to do this. I can go by myself. ” she seemed to be on the phone. I ran and hide behind the many flowers that standing in lines infront of the house. I want to clarify that I’m not scare of her but more like annoyed that everytime I want to see Taeyeon, I have to go through her interrogation and warning.

 

“ You just want to make sure that I will be there. I have to see my bestfriend, she is sick. It doesn’t matter whether I’m there or not, no one know that I’m exist anyway. Grandpa ! He already hung up? Aish so annoying. ” she threw her hands up and ruffled her own hair in frustration, I think.

“ Young master ” a middle age man opened the Bentley car for her, as soon as he greeted her. Wait young master?

“ Butler Kang, I told you not to come, didn’t I? ” he bowed at her

“ I’m sorry but Master said you have to be taken in this car no matter what. He already rent an entire salon for your make up and clothing for the party. ”

“ For god’s sake it is Donghae’s birthday party, why do I need to be there? ”

“ Please get on, Young Master. We don’t have a lot of time. ” he said and she got on the car. They drove off.

 

Few days later

 

I was at school infront of my locker waiting for Yuri to arrive at hers. I told Taeyeon that I need to run some errand and she agreed to go class first unwillingly I might add. There she is, just the devil I want to see. She saw me but chose to ignore me as usual. I waited until she close her locker before I walked up to her and dragged her out to the garden.

 

“ What the hell? What do you want? ” she yelled annoyingly

“ I can assure you that you won’t be able to talk to me like this anymore after this conversation. ”

“ Yeah right, keep dreaming. ” she said as she ready to walked away, typical rich kid behavior. Now I understand her nature. I grabbed her hand.

“ This is annoying. What do you want? ”

“ I want you to accept me as Taeyeon’s girlfriend and stop treating me like I’m some kind of trash blocking your way. ”

“ Ah so you also knew what you truly are. ” that’s seriously rude.

“ I mean what I said, Kwon. ”

“ And I also mean what I said, keep dreaming. Taeyeon is too good for you. ”

“ If you don’t accept my request then I have no choice but to tell the whole school how rich you are. ”

“ What? ” she pulled me closer to her and glared at me. “ What are you talking about? ”

“ I saw you yesterday infront of Taeyeon’s house, with a Bentley, a butler, three bodyguards and they called you ‘ Young Master ’ ” I said

“ You have no evident to back up your claim. ”

“ I do ” I said as I showed her pictures in my phone.

“ I don’t understand why you want to hide your identity and I don’t care. But are you going to let me reveal everything? ”

“ Is that all you want? ”

“ Yeah ” I said and she nodded

“ I’ll do that. ” I patted her cheek

“ Then we have a deal ” I smiled in victory as I made my way to my class.

 

Flashback End

 

“ Why would she want to hide her identity? ”

“ Till this day I still don’t know. It is her right, so I don’t want to interfere. ”

“ Hmm ”

“ It doesn’t matter anyway right? ” Tiffany asked

“ Of course it doesn’t, whether she is rich or poor doesn’t change the fact that I love her heart. ”

“ wow easy there Jess you fall hard. ”

“ I’m just glad that you open your heart again. You don’t need to worry about the future, just enjoy the present, Jess. ”