Your words

It's hurt

“ The most ing teacher in SONE high. ” These words were written in Facebook as a public status by none other than the infamous rebellious, Kwon Yuri.

 

Yuri’s POV

In the principle office

 

“ Kwon Yuri, mind telling me the reason why you posted such status? ” The principle asked me as he leaned back for comfort on his office chair.

“ There is no relevant reason for it. ” I said calmly

“ Tell me those irrelevant reasons of yours. ”

“ I don’t think those reasons are important. ”

“ Calling Ms. Jung a ing is not important? Kwon Yuri, I know you and I know how much you like to cause trouble but this time it’s seriously too much. ”

“ FINE! I just don’t like the way she dresses, the way she walks, the way she talks, her personalities, her …” I chuckled when I remember she dressed like an old lady whenever she came to class. Not to mention she walked like she was drunk and she talked like a robot.

“ ENOUGH !!! teachers come here to teach you, not to walk on the runway for your entertainment. ”

“ Well you were the one who ask for my irrelevant reasons. ” I said annoyingly

“ You have to apology to Ms. Jung publicly and from now on you will stay after class to help her organize the classroom until graduation ” What? Now this is ridiculous.

“ What? This is insane. ”

 

“ No, you deserve it. Now get out! ” he said as he gestured me to leave.

I sighed annoyingly as I walked out. Great just great I hate her so much and now I have to stay near her until graduation? This is really stupid.

“ Hey how was it? ” My friend, Taeyeon who was an outstanding student asked me. I know it was surprising how an outstanding student like her would hang out with a delinquent like me, but both of us were just totally click with each other. It was like we were born to be best friend … well except for one thing …

“ You know you shouldn’t do that to Ms. Jung. She is a really great teacher. I like studying English with her. You would probably have hurt her feeling you know? ”

“ Oh please … stop calling her Ms. Jung, she’s just 5 years older than us. ”

“ Yul don’t be so hard on her. So how was the talk? ”

“ Do you even have to ask her? She’s probably get roasted in there. So… apology or punishment? ” Tiffany said as she just popped out of her classroom. Tiffany was Taeyeon’s girlfriend and Ms. Jung, Jessica or whatever her name’s friend I guess. I’m not sure about how close they were but everyone called Tiffany as Jessica’s pet yet she never seemed to pay any mind about it. She didn’t seem to care about how much I hate Jessica Jung either. That’s pretty weird but I tried not to care.

“ Both ” I replied lazily

“ Cool let’s go, I want to see you apology to her so bad ” she said as she dragged me toward Jessica’s current class which was just ended right as we arrived in front of it.

“ Go in and do it ” I looked at Tiffany with a ‘ are you kidding? ’ look

“ NOW! ” she repeated more strictly

“ FINE ”

I walked in while all the students were walking pass me on their way out. They looked at me as if this was the most entertaining scene of the year. Well of course it was, people were probably taking all of their phones and recording this secretly already but I didn’t care.

“ Ehem ” I cleared my throat to get her attention. She seemed surprise and suddenly her face turned bright red. She was probably angry with me and wanted to kill me right now. She tried to calm herself down before speaking.

 

“ What’s wrong? ”

 

“ Er I…I want to apology for what I posted on Facebook. I didn’t mean to be disrespectful toward you. Please forgive me ” she smiled … wait she smiled … for a brief moment and that was the most beautiful moment.

“ The principle might have forced you to do this but apology accepted. I have to go now. ” she said as she walked out.

“ Thank … you ? ” I mumbled

“ That was savage Jessi ” I heard Tiffany’s voice from the distance.

“ Okay people go to class, enough with the recording. Tiffany you too. ” I heard Taeyeon’s voice from the same distance as Tiffany’s.

“ Yuri let’s go to class. ” I nodded and followed the Taeny couple.

 

Author’s POV

 

Yuri decided to go to the toilet after a tiring day full of chaos. Lucky for her, today was not Jessica’s class, or else she had to help her organizing the classroom which in Yuri’s mind is a really boring job. As usual the toilet was pretty occupied which left only a stall to be free for her to use.

 

“ Hey Bora ” Yuri recognized the voice as Hyorin who was the member of the gossip girls in SONE High. They gossiped just about everything and right now they were in the toilet probably gossiping about someone again. Yuri sigh annoyingly, she just wanted to do her business in peace.

“ Hey Hyorin, have you got the video already? I’ve been dying to see it. ”

“ Of course, let’s listen. ”

 

Yuri’s POV

The voice from the recording

 

“ Calling Ms. Jung a ing is not important? Kwon Yuri, I know you and I know how much you like to cause trouble but this time it’s seriously too much ” wait isn’t that my name?

 

“ FINE I just don’t like the way she dresses, the way she walks, the way she talks, her personalities, her … ”

That’s really me O.O

“ ENOUGH !!! teachers come here to teach you, not to walk on the runway for your entertainment. ”

 

End of the recording

 

I opened the door and ran out of my stall to face them.

“ Where did you get that? ” I snatched the phone from Bora’s hand and see that instead of a voice record, it was a video.

“ Yuri that was so cool, you hit the point. That Ms. Jung is really like that and she totally deserves the post that you made. ” Bora said excitedly

“ Whatever, just delete the video, I don’t need any more trouble. ”

“ Of course I’ll do anything for you, Yuri. ” Bora said and stared at me. I’ve always known that she loves me but I will never be interested in her. I left the toilet at the same time as them but ended up having to go back because I forgot my bag in the toilet stall.

 

I’ve been through a lot of trouble today, but none of them could compare to this moment. When I walked through the toilet door, there stood Jessica Jung standing in front of the mirror with red puffy eyes. Then it hit me, she probably was in the stall and she might have heard everything. She walked out as soon as she saw me. Normally I probably don’t care but right now I don’t know why but my heart doesn’t feel so good.